TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MB Motorsport in Rally Series. and... racelegend MB1 makes statement EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MB Motorsport in Rally Series. and... racelegend MB1 makes statement EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MB Motorsport in Rally Series. and... racelegend MB1 makes statement EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MB Motorsport in Rally Series. and... racelegend MB1 makes statement EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MB Motorsport in Rally Series. and... racelegend MB1 makes statement EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MB Motorsport in Rally Series. and... racelegend MB1 makes statement EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MB Motorsport in Rally Series. and... racelegend MB1 makes statement EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MB Motorsport in Rally Series. and... racelegend MB1 makes statement EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MB Motorsport in Rally Series. and... racelegend MB1 makes statement EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MB Motorsport in Rally Series. and... racelegend MB1 makes statement

Go down

MB Motorsport in Rally Series. and... racelegend MB1 makes statement Empty MB Motorsport in Rally Series. and... racelegend MB1 makes statement

MB Motorsport will tonight compete in the Media and test day for TORA's Rally and Historic rally series. The team will look to make the most of the event with the drivers available. Due to the recent high number of events the Berkshire based team and strugling with funds to allow all drivers to compete. These issue are to be resolved soon for the first event.

In other news team founder racelegend MB1 has made this statement in light of recent events:

"...A couple of years ago I found out about the online racing association and started to develop a team, this team became what is today MB Motorsport, in various guises due to AJ's miss-spelling {grins and smiles}, and has been a solid member of most TORA events for the year or two. Admitadly the team wouldnt be where it is today without the help of its driver, in particular Sgt JigglyMoobs, however in recent weeks i have found myslef working harder than ever to help further the teams appearance, quality and performance; from developing a new forum, bringing more drivers to the team, and of course designing the liveries that we all love. Along with all the day to day behind teh scenes work to help keep everyone organised.

It would be a lie if i said i didnt enjoy it and am proud of the results, however i have found that it has begun to take too much time and i have neglected other interests. Therefore i have decided to step back from the day to day running of the team, i will continue to help develop cars and produce the race liveries but i will be looking for a replacement to help keep all the drivers organised in hope to regain some time.

I would like to just ensure that this will not affect the team dramatically and i will still support my drivers. I just need to look at things elsewhere in my life atm on a personal level.

Many thanks

Matt (racelegend MB1)

racelegend MB1
racelegend MB1

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://mbmotorsportonline.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit