TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MB Motorsport MINI Challenge - Round 1 New York EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MB Motorsport MINI Challenge - Round 1 New York EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MB Motorsport MINI Challenge - Round 1 New York EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MB Motorsport MINI Challenge - Round 1 New York EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MB Motorsport MINI Challenge - Round 1 New York EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MB Motorsport MINI Challenge - Round 1 New York EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MB Motorsport MINI Challenge - Round 1 New York EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MB Motorsport MINI Challenge - Round 1 New York EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MB Motorsport MINI Challenge - Round 1 New York EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MB Motorsport MINI Challenge - Round 1 New York

Go down

MB Motorsport MINI Challenge - Round 1 New York Empty MB Motorsport MINI Challenge - Round 1 New York

MB Motorsport MINI Challenge - Round 1 New York Autotr10
Mini Challenge

MB Motorsport finally filled the seat of their GPR TM Motorsport supported team with a late deal was struck at the weekend. This will see lfcnicklfc drive alongside Britracer and ColinMcRae555.

MB Motorsport would also like to apologise for last nights poor showing at the first round of the series. Sgt JigglyMoobs was unfortunate to have personal comitments for the event and Tezuka18's car suffered sever mechanical damage after a small hydraulic issue in monday practice. The boys worked through the night to get it fixed but to no success. racelegend MB1 managed to make the grid but also suffered mechanical issues in quallifying and could only manage 4 laps of the opening race.

However with more succes than the works MB Motorsport team, TM Motorsport turned out well for the event with ColinMcRae555 managing an overall fourth and a podium in race two for the teams maiden event and Britracer managed a pleasing 5th in the final race of the day, securing 11th overall.

MB Motorsport are glad to see the back of a plagued opener round but look to return strong for next time out with a full grid.
racelegend MB1
racelegend MB1

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://mbmotorsportonline.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

MB Motorsport MINI Challenge - Round 1 New York :: Comments

lfcnicklfc

Post Wed 27 Jan 2010 - 16:16 by lfcnicklfc

Sorry i couldnt make it last night, with the deal being signed very lately i unfortunately i was unable to attend although after a practice qualifying run today lfcnick found that i was able to lap a 1.09 which i was over the moon with showing that i'm able to run with the front runners.

Back to top Go down

racelegend MB1

Post Wed 27 Jan 2010 - 16:18 by racelegend MB1

mate no worries. i am dissapointed with the MB boys tbh. toby is away on holiday - fair play, but i dont know where tezuka was.

next round we are looking good. specially with chaddy showing the way as he is doing!

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Wed 27 Jan 2010 - 19:11 by Ax4x Chaddy

i could of done a lot better i was running second in the 1st and 3rd race before crashing

Back to top Go down

racelegend MB1

Post Wed 27 Jan 2010 - 19:22 by racelegend MB1

chaddy mate. better than we could have ever expected. urm that tune u sent me, was it just a build as i have no actual 'setup' for it?

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Wed 27 Jan 2010 - 20:05 by Ax4x Chaddy

no there was a set up i tuned the gears and lowerd the aero

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down