TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
ATTENTION GT2 PORSCHE PRIVATEERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR A RIDE! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
ATTENTION GT2 PORSCHE PRIVATEERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR A RIDE! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
ATTENTION GT2 PORSCHE PRIVATEERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR A RIDE! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
ATTENTION GT2 PORSCHE PRIVATEERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR A RIDE! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
ATTENTION GT2 PORSCHE PRIVATEERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR A RIDE! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
ATTENTION GT2 PORSCHE PRIVATEERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR A RIDE! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
ATTENTION GT2 PORSCHE PRIVATEERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR A RIDE! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
ATTENTION GT2 PORSCHE PRIVATEERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR A RIDE! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
ATTENTION GT2 PORSCHE PRIVATEERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR A RIDE! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

ATTENTION GT2 PORSCHE PRIVATEERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR A RIDE!

3 posters

Go down

ATTENTION GT2 PORSCHE PRIVATEERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR A RIDE! Empty ATTENTION GT2 PORSCHE PRIVATEERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR A RIDE!

Post by Radiation Louis Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 21:55

3 Seats will soon be available with the first two going to the GT2 Porsche privateers if they wish to join and work with a team instead of going solo. The 3rd seat (possibly all pending on privateers) is available to anyone else who is interested. The team is Flying Lizard Motorsports.

If you are interested please post here, or you may PM me.
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION GT2 PORSCHE PRIVATEERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR A RIDE! Empty Re: ATTENTION GT2 PORSCHE PRIVATEERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR A RIDE!

Post by Radiation Louis Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 22:06

in case anyone is interested as to what the cars would look like, they all will have the traditional paint scheme but 1 will be red, another will be black and the other will be a color or colour (if you're in the UK) yet to be determined.
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION GT2 PORSCHE PRIVATEERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR A RIDE! Empty Re: ATTENTION GT2 PORSCHE PRIVATEERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR A RIDE!

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 22:45

COME ON GUYS IT'S FLYING LIZARD!!!!
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Dean Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 12:16

Id like to get a race here. I was supposed to of raced last week with idunny but things didnt happen.

If you add me we will go through a few laps and see if im good enough
Saint Dean
Saint Dean

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2010-02-21

http://www.angelsofaero.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Av8rTim Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 18:21

I'd love to be a part of a team eventually but with my unpredictable schedule I think my first year needs to be as a privateer. I'm not fast enough yet. Thanks
Av8rTim
Av8rTim

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down