TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
STORM on the lookout for fulltime members EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
STORM on the lookout for fulltime members EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
STORM on the lookout for fulltime members EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
STORM on the lookout for fulltime members EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
STORM on the lookout for fulltime members EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
STORM on the lookout for fulltime members EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
STORM on the lookout for fulltime members EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
STORM on the lookout for fulltime members EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
STORM on the lookout for fulltime members EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

STORM on the lookout for fulltime members

Go down

STORM on the lookout for fulltime members Empty STORM on the lookout for fulltime members

To upscale the teams efforts and profile in online motorsports, STORM are looking for fulltime permanent members in which will become part of the team for most if not all series efforts in the TORA calendar for the foreseeable future. It hopes that altogether 3 members of TORA will join to become a dedicated team with owner sbiggs, to challenge the likes of the other high profile TORA teams.

If you would like to become part of the beginnings of the STORM team, please PM me, or reply to this invitation. The contract will not fully begin until the beginning of the summer series'.
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

STORM on the lookout for fulltime members :: Comments

Biggsy tv

Post Fri 23 Apr 2010 - 20:42 by Biggsy tv

STORM founder sbiggs can now announce the team behind STORM for the second half of the season will be:

sbiggs
lfcnicklfc
Magictap
gen3ral ts0

plus there are more positions available and some more members in the run up for testing for the team. Watch this space!

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 23 Apr 2010 - 21:26 by Guest

Jutoo8 too

Back to top Go down

Biggsy tv

Post Fri 23 Apr 2010 - 23:14 by Biggsy tv

Is that just for LMS?

Back to top Go down

ATR DAN

Post Sat 24 Apr 2010 - 21:46 by ATR DAN

I wonder who they've got this idea from? hmmmmmm...........lol Razz

Only joking. All the best to you with your forum base. Its a fantastic way to communicate with your team. How you guys finding it so far? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down