TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TRC - Round 8 - Championship finale - Aisia Safari (Kaido Hill Climb) EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TRC - Round 8 - Championship finale - Aisia Safari (Kaido Hill Climb) EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TRC - Round 8 - Championship finale - Aisia Safari (Kaido Hill Climb) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TRC - Round 8 - Championship finale - Aisia Safari (Kaido Hill Climb) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TRC - Round 8 - Championship finale - Aisia Safari (Kaido Hill Climb) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TRC - Round 8 - Championship finale - Aisia Safari (Kaido Hill Climb) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TRC - Round 8 - Championship finale - Aisia Safari (Kaido Hill Climb) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TRC - Round 8 - Championship finale - Aisia Safari (Kaido Hill Climb) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TRC - Round 8 - Championship finale - Aisia Safari (Kaido Hill Climb) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TRC - Round 8 - Championship finale - Aisia Safari (Kaido Hill Climb)

+5
lfcnicklfc
CQR Rogue
garyp3398
Ax4x Chaddy
Slider S15
9 posters

Go down

TRC - Round 8 - Championship finale - Aisia Safari (Kaido Hill Climb) Empty TRC - Round 8 - Championship finale - Aisia Safari (Kaido Hill Climb)

Post by Slider S15 Wed 5 May 2010 - 10:02

This Thursday is Meeting 8 and the Championship Final of the TORA Rally Championship, Rounds 33, 34, 35 & 36 at Fujimi Kaido starting at 21:00BST

Round 33 – New Down Hill
Round 34 – Old Hill Climb
Round 35 – Old Down Hill
Round 36 – New Hill Climb

Don’t forget to sign in at www.theonlineracingassociation.com for this event.

At the last meeting we saw lfcnicklfc topping the tables YET AGAIN, will he do the same this time? Let’s look at the top 3 finishes of the last event

Stage 1 Winner – Selective Rogue
Stage 2 Winner – Selective Rogue
Stage 3 Winner – Selective Rogue
Stage 4 Winner – lfcnicklfc
Stage 5 Winner – lfcnicklfc

Now let’s look at the tables and see who’s where.

Drivers Championship
1st – Slider S15 - 243 Net Points
2nd – Selective Rogue - 235 Net Points
3rd – Gen3ral TsO - 231 Net Points

Teams Championship is all wrapped up already and in the Hands of the Scuderia Martini VW boys.

With the racing be so close anything could happen here.

Lets discuss, How’s your car handling? Do you like this track? Who do you think will win this event?

And....

Who do you think will be Crowned TRC World Champion 2010?
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

TRC - Round 8 - Championship finale - Aisia Safari (Kaido Hill Climb) Empty Re: TRC - Round 8 - Championship finale - Aisia Safari (Kaido Hill Climb)

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Wed 5 May 2010 - 21:22

well theres a tiny wee chance i could be there tho Colins oot of hospital tomorrow
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

TRC - Round 8 - Championship finale - Aisia Safari (Kaido Hill Climb) Empty Re: TRC - Round 8 - Championship finale - Aisia Safari (Kaido Hill Climb)

Post by garyp3398 Thu 6 May 2010 - 8:32

Im looking forward to this.The first time around the car felt good and i love this track which helps.I think this was the only track the car felt any good at haha.Get a bit of practice and fingers crossed.

Good luck Slider on your first title and to everyone for the last TRC round of the year Sad
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Thu 6 May 2010 - 11:13

Thanks Garry Very Happy

Obviously im backing myself for the title (Bookies said Selective was too safe a bet and had rubbish returns Razz)

I had a quick blast in the Impreza last night and it felt right on song. There are a few areas of track which i know i need to work on and are properly car breaking, championship ending stuff if you hit them, so i need a bit more practice.

Kaido is the hardest track to prepare a car for as it has to be a total compromise of desirable attributes to work properly, Ideally the car would be light and powerful and stick to the road like a post curry blanket, but the PI Limit makes that impossible....

Good Luck tonight to everyone competing and Thankyou to everyone who has competed in the championship, it has been my favorate TORA Championship to date!

I Also want to say that however it goes down tonight well done to my Champiosnship rivals, Im proud to be facing you in the Championship finale and feel you are both some of TORA's Top drivers.

It is an honour to compete with you and all members of TORA and thank you for a great championship!

(Figure id say this all now as by tonight i will be useless and possibly not as kind lol)
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 6 May 2010 - 11:24

News just in, Slider has been banned from XBL for 24 hours! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Thu 6 May 2010 - 11:32

AJ wrote:News just in, Slider has been banned from XBL for 24 hours! Razz

Thats just mean!!!

lol

Heres a Cheesy way to get in the mood and build up some tension! Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt3pGeEqc6A
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Thu 6 May 2010 - 14:39

Hey all, good luck 2night, cant wait, my co-driver advised track looks dry and we will have sunny conditions which will help lol.

Good luck 2 slider 2night

Smile
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Thu 6 May 2010 - 16:06

I am looking forward to this tonight Old up Hill is the fawn in my side the M&M Racing Impreza is perfect everywhere else Very Happy
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Thu 6 May 2010 - 18:10

Can i just congratulate TORA on the TRC Rules!

To have 3 different cars from 3 different teams/builders competing for the title on the last round is a great achievement!
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Thu 6 May 2010 - 18:50

Have enjoyed the TRC despite having a car that's not exactly been on the money, gonna have fun tonight, and hopefully secure the runner up spot in the teams championship.

Best of luck to all those with a mathematical chance of taking the championship tonight!
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Thu 6 May 2010 - 19:38

REMINDER TO ALL DRIVERS!

Please do not Scrap or Sell your TRC cars after tonights Finale as there may be use for them one more time.....

Details to follow in the next few days if it goes ahead....
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Thu 6 May 2010 - 19:59

Tonight is going to be a bit more interesting i've decided to pull out for the simple reason that i cant really be bothered lol but best of luck to everyone especially the top 3 may the best man win.
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Fri 7 May 2010 - 1:17

for a trc return i didnt do bad having no testing but i could have been a lot faster the brakes where'nt great and i was braking early
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Fri 7 May 2010 - 1:53

well done slider
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Britracer Fri 7 May 2010 - 7:05

Congratulations Slider!
Britracer
Britracer

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp3398 Fri 7 May 2010 - 8:27

Well done Slider deserved champion Very Happy
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Fri 7 May 2010 - 8:50

Well done Slider Very Happy
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Fri 7 May 2010 - 10:09

Thanks for all the Messages guys! Very Happy

I Still can't believe it.... its still sinking in to be honest.... But i just cant stop Smileing Very Happy

Thank you to everybody who has competed in the whole of the TRC this year! Its been great and fun!

Condolences to my Championship Rivals, You guys fought hard and I honestly thought you were going to beat me in the end!

Thank you all for this Smile

(And thank you to lfcnicklfc for dropping out, Without that i couldnt have finished on such a high! Very Happy)
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Sun 9 May 2010 - 12:52

Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down