TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
FLM Meeting 1 Discussion Thread - Catalunya GP EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
FLM Meeting 1 Discussion Thread - Catalunya GP EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
FLM Meeting 1 Discussion Thread - Catalunya GP EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
FLM Meeting 1 Discussion Thread - Catalunya GP EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
FLM Meeting 1 Discussion Thread - Catalunya GP EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
FLM Meeting 1 Discussion Thread - Catalunya GP EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
FLM Meeting 1 Discussion Thread - Catalunya GP EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
FLM Meeting 1 Discussion Thread - Catalunya GP EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
FLM Meeting 1 Discussion Thread - Catalunya GP EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

FLM Meeting 1 Discussion Thread - Catalunya GP

+5
Biggsy tv
lfcnicklfc
tceriale
ATR DAN
CQR Aero
9 posters

Go down

FLM Meeting 1 Discussion Thread - Catalunya GP Empty FLM Meeting 1 Discussion Thread - Catalunya GP

Post by CQR Aero Wed 19 May 2010 - 23:59

I will be absolutely amazed if everyone signs in and turns up (in a good way), but either way, I would like to arrange one of my "composite photo" shoots after the race.

I would very much appreciate it if everyone who attends could please spare a couple of minutes afterwards to do a grid shot (in "full grid" positions so I can stitch the photos together into one big 16 car grid) and also a group "promo shot", off the track over by the hairpin (where the circuit name is painted on the tarmac).

Something a bit like this....

FLM Meeting 1 Discussion Thread - Catalunya GP Ricard10
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

FLM Meeting 1 Discussion Thread - Catalunya GP Empty Re: FLM Meeting 1 Discussion Thread - Catalunya GP

Post by ATR DAN Thu 20 May 2010 - 22:55

In terms of how the race went, I'm really disappointed with myself and I must apologise once again for crashing into Duncan and Simon (sbiggs) during the race.
Despite this though, I didn't really care much on where I finished. I've had really good fun tonight. Since using the wheel and pedals, there isn't one event so far where I haven't smiled because it's just an absolute brilliant experience and it changes the whole prespective of forza 3. It makes it more fun! Very Happy Very Happy
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

FLM Meeting 1 Discussion Thread - Catalunya GP Empty Re: FLM Meeting 1 Discussion Thread - Catalunya GP

Post by tceriale Fri 21 May 2010 - 0:53

when is the Stewards Inquiry championship list going to be updated
tceriale
tceriale

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Fri 21 May 2010 - 0:58

Really enjoyed the race close battle with Magic it was fun looking forward to the next round, plus this has made me want to do more racing as i did get a bit bored but im happy again now cheers Very Happy
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Fri 21 May 2010 - 1:33

tceriale wrote:when is the Stewards Inquiry championship list going to be updated

im still waiting on about 2 - 3 from 2 months ago!!
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Fri 21 May 2010 - 6:45

I would like to know why I was DQed from the race.
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Fri 21 May 2010 - 12:12

LOL Dan its cool, was a good race, well done LFCNICK and Magic Very Happy , I belive that LFCNICK was the 1st person to win a race on his bday as well, unless some wants to correct me.

tceriale and biggs, list is fully up-to-date as far as I am aware, PM me if you still belive there is a issue please.
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp3398 Fri 21 May 2010 - 23:46

can i ask why ive got a comunity offence posted in race control? our cars were check by aj at end of qual.
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by x Gashi x Sat 22 May 2010 - 1:50

Can someone that finished the dash for the cash in the GT C room please send me the replay. I would really like to take some pictures of the event and wasn't able to stay to save the replay myself. Thanks!

x Gashi x

TORA Race Number : 100
Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sat 22 May 2010 - 12:54

AAR Gashi wrote:Can someone that finished the dash for the cash in the GT C room please send me the replay. I would really like to take some pictures of the event and wasn't able to stay to save the replay myself. Thanks!

Me too please. I need "other lobby" replays for most stuff for the TORAcourse project.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp3398 Sat 22 May 2010 - 13:08

i ve got it.Will send you it later this afternoon.
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down