TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era? EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era? EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era? EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era? EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era? EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era?

+2
CaptainHandbag
Radiation Louis
6 posters

Go down

What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era? Empty What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era?

Post by Radiation Louis Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 3:47

Mine would deffinaly be the 1975 Afla Romeo 33 TT 12

What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era? 50410

What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era? 642-110
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era? Empty Re: What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era?

Post by CaptainHandbag Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 12:26

Ah it has to be the xjr-11 for it was a beautiful machine and with the rear wheels covered it just gives it that unmistakable look!
CaptainHandbag
CaptainHandbag

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-05-30

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era? Empty Re: What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era?

Post by nickyf1 Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 12:41

Louis! Those are from the end of the Group 6 era! I am dissapointed Sad

Ive always had a thing for the Toyta 88-CV, or the Nissan RCP90, the Lola.
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainHandbag Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 12:54

OOOOoooooOOOO I liked the nissan all right! wish they had cars as scary as that nowadays! XD
CaptainHandbag
CaptainHandbag

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 14:15

The Porsche 917 as it gave Porsche its first overall wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1970 and 1971 Very Happy
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 14:19

Ignore me I'm going blind.

Last edited by ADx Garage on Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 14:22; edited 1 time in total
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 14:20

The 917 was Group 6 Duncan Razz
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 14:21

Oh wait...... Just read the thread title!

Oh dear god......

Ferrari 512P for me Razz
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 14:22

Louis I think you should edit the title, as well there are more group c cars been named than non group c cars lol
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 14:31

Nah I think he should keep it like this so he can laugh at our blindness and ignoramity.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Aanenvaimennin Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 16:01

Ferrari 312PB or Matra Simca MS670
Aanenvaimennin
Aanenvaimennin

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.jlgbroadcasting.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 16:29

@Duncan, Nah the pre Group C era had the most beautiful cars built with their little imperfections.
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 19:12

Does the BMW Procar count?

What's your favorite classic LeMans Prototype from before the Group C/ GTP era? 20090622122211-802590-bmw-procar

Had this as a toy when i was a kid, but a smaller version.

Answer to self: No it doesnt.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 20:46

@ Louis lol I meant you should remove group c from title and say in big bold letters pre 80's lemans classics lol
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Aanenvaimennin Thu 8 Jul 2010 - 4:22

merry christmas Louis, i practically drool over Speed Merchants.
Aanenvaimennin
Aanenvaimennin

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.jlgbroadcasting.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down