TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
 TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
 TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
 TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
 TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
 TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
 TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
 TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
 TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
 TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse

+13
Ax4x Chaddy
LMR DarthMario
CQR Aero
CQR Champion
XTI Avenger
Dave Percival
ckBrenneke
evothreesixty
Richy59
JAMIE ANDERS0N
Matt
HCR generaltso
CQR Rogue
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse Empty TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse

Post by CQR Rogue Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 19:26

Tonight is Meeting 2, Rounds 4, 5 & 6 at Sunset Full Reverse starting at 20:00BST

Race Format

Qualifying

TBC

Race 1 (Round 1)

Laps TBA (Approx 12 mins)
Standing Start
The grid will form in the order of fastest qualifying time first, where possible.

Race 2 (Round 2)

Standing Start
The grid will form in reverse lobby finishing order from race 1.

Race 3 (Round 3)

Standing Start
The grid will form in lobby finishing order from race 2.
Ranking of Lobbies will be decided in a random draw(B – E whichever gets picked will become A lobby and order will follow. Example if C Lobby drawn C, D, E, A, B)

TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse Empty Re: TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse

Post by HCR generaltso Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 19:59

well alright
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse Empty Re: TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 21:29

1= B 1st
2= C 1st
3= D 1st

Last edited by AJ on Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 21:30; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 21:29

The member 'AJ' has done the following action : Random Generator

'Random Generator' : 3

TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse EwVLgo3
 TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 22:29

Sorry I didnt get to make this thread but was busy last night,

right on to tonight, great races.

Race 1 saw ck and I running close, on the infield I was really close to him but on the main staight ck had the speed advantage. a few oval to infield moments saw AJ take 2nd place away from me so I toke the 3rd place. Just want to say how unlucky evo was in race one with what we are guessing a lag issue on the first lap near the end of the pit lane which put him at the back of the pack.

Race 2, how the hell AJ and I survived this race is not known, then rich also got involved it was manic, metal also thought to join in the battle but out braked himself on the oval the infield corner taking me with him leaving AJ and richy to battle it out, ck fighting his way to the lead but didnt have enough lap to take the top spot from evo.

Race 3, what can I saw about race 3...... crazy

Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N

TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse I6ugkpw TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse 10YNCX2 TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse SBgWF6e
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 22:31

Lobby BBC replays are going up on my SF. Great racing from everyone and I even managed to rool my car casing dave out of the last corner for 1st in race 1 and then I nearly did the same thing in race 3 trying to defend from general but I didn't quite go all the way over. Great fun Very Happy Looking forward to Catalunya

TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by evothreesixty Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 22:49

Chucky 1982 wrote:Sorry I didnt get to make this thread but was busy last night,

right on to tonight, great races.

Race 1 saw ck and I running close, on the infield I was really close to him but on the main staight ck had the speed advantage. a few oval to infield moments saw AJ take 2nd place away from me so I toke the 3rd place. Just want to say how unlucky evo was in race one with what we are guessing a lag issue on the first lap near the end of the pit lane which put him at the back of the pack.

Race 2, how the hell AJ and I survived this race is not known, then rich also got involved it was manic, metal also thought to join in the battle but out braked himself on the oval the infield corner taking me with him leaving AJ and richy to battle it out, ck fighting his way to the lead but didnt have enough lap to take the top spot from evo.

Race 3, what can I saw about race 3...... crazy

Chucky, mate, I am sorry about what happened there
evothreesixty
evothreesixty

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 22:49

Race three's ending will be up here soon. I decided to give it the full 720 treatment, it deserves it! But it's STILL uploading, and I started as soon as the race ended!

Race one was good, once I broke the draft on Chucky I built a gap. Race two I needed one more lap to take first, but well done to evothreesixty on his win after an awful race 1. Race three saw me drifting into the first turn twice on the last two laps, throwing away a decent lead. Really thought I'd thrown it away, until the last 20 seconds...
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Percival Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 22:53

Great racing tonight was never to sure about the track to be honest still think it could have been a better meeting at a different track but still had loads of fun and even picked up my first lobby win of the season!! Really looking foreward to Catalunya great track and if the racing is the same as the first 2 meetings it's goin to be one to remember!!!
Dave Percival
Dave Percival

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Avenger Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 22:54

Great racing from everyone today. I nicked the wall in qually while pushing my car a bit too far but ended up in a great lobby nonetheless. Race 1 had its share of action and races 2 and 3 kept me on my toes the whole entire race. Overall, just fun, clean (mostly) racing the entire time from everyone. The podiums were nice too Very Happy
XTI Avenger
XTI Avenger

Number of posts : 994
Registration date : 2009-03-26

http://xtiracing.homeip.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 22:57

Whoops

TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse W9Zxp6d TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse AcRCGdg TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse MNafhU3 TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse Wz5UuVm TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse KUxkD1y TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse W1XKgn0 TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse VSaZmbS TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse WgsuLHS

TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse Sig10
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Champion Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 23:54

@Richy, why was you surprised?
CQR Champion
CQR Champion

Number of posts : 2260

http://www.ashleysuttonracing.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 23:57

that was the last lap?! now that is some finish!! ashamed i could not appear to this race, although i was home for the day

TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse 4CehZCu TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse 1Im0ehJ TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse AZBlrjn TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse SSaUnAU
 TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse KlHMZuJ TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse 1vuHXh0 TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse FoUH4rW TCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Sunset Full Reverse N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Wed 11 Aug 2010 - 0:34

NOT HAPPY! if i hadnt lagged out i would have been 4th in the lobby A grid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Wed 11 Aug 2010 - 1:20