TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
I'm making a prediction out of no where! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
I'm making a prediction out of no where! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
I'm making a prediction out of no where! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
I'm making a prediction out of no where! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
I'm making a prediction out of no where! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
I'm making a prediction out of no where! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
I'm making a prediction out of no where! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
I'm making a prediction out of no where! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
I'm making a prediction out of no where! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

I'm making a prediction out of no where!

+2
Biggsy tv
Radiation Louis
6 posters

Go down

I'm making a prediction out of no where! Empty I'm making a prediction out of no where!

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 6:02

we will se a Porsche chassis and engine on the grid of F1 in 2012!

why? because i just feel like it!

I'm making a prediction out of no where! KSm7RyiI'm making a prediction out of no where! XnUPi68I'm making a prediction out of no where! WNF2dBuI'm making a prediction out of no where! BYYxxh5I'm making a prediction out of no where! EoWXJFzI'm making a prediction out of no where! KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

I'm making a prediction out of no where! Empty Re: I'm making a prediction out of no where!

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 9:29

not really a prediction Razz

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

I'm making a prediction out of no where! Empty Re: I'm making a prediction out of no where!

Post by lfcnicklfc Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 10:36

Nah more likely for 2013 when we see the new engine and car regulations coming in so definately no for 2012 i'd say Razz
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:26

Louis, VW not porsche, porsche to LMP1, Audi or VW to f1

I'm making a prediction out of no where! 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 14:32

im making a prediction that doesnt entirely mean it's going to happen now does it duncan?

I'm making a prediction out of no where! KSm7RyiI'm making a prediction out of no where! XnUPi68I'm making a prediction out of no where! WNF2dBuI'm making a prediction out of no where! BYYxxh5I'm making a prediction out of no where! EoWXJFzI'm making a prediction out of no where! KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Tue 12 Oct 2010 - 21:56

another thing to back up this prediction why would audi have 2 factory porsche drivers in the car, when they have 2 very quick drivers on the sidelines... well Luhr on the sidelines doing GT's Werner doing other things plus GT's. funny how that's worked out eh?

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Wed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:13

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20101012/F1/101019964

Linky to what's been said, still dont think my prediction could become a reality?

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 8:07

I never said it wasn't likely i knew that they were thinking about it they said that but it would make more sense for them to join in 2013 when there are brand new rules for everyone so they wont be behind through the rules that we still have Smile
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 14:24

They also said that if they returned, it would be as an engine manufacturer only.
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 15:05

Nicky did you NOT read the link i just posted? they specifically said they would build both engine and chassis.

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 15:47

nickyf1 wrote:They also said that if they returned, it would be as an engine manufacturer only.

that's before 2013 they said they're looking at being an engine supplier for 2012 and a full entry for 2013 Smile
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 15:50

but still an interesting thought about dumas and bernhard eh?

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 14:47

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=22662

erm vw .... f1

Please -

porsche ..................... LEMANS P1:)

I'm making a prediction out of no where! 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 15:20

ah but sais a NASCAR entry is more likely. But arent VW going into rally? if so that leaves Audi and Porsche left in the umbrella of Manufactures that the Auto Union that races. Audi has the P1 program which i dont see anyone taking away from them with recent (within the last 12 years) success. Porsche as much as i love to see it has expressed that tey will not go head to head with Audi (what does it prove if you beat the sister company?) so that leaves them to be the only one left to go into F1, although i dont see them running a VW engine, Porsche run's Porsche products. the only way they would use a VW engine is if they used the VW Beattle engine that was put into the first few VW's which that engine was made by whom? Yeah Porsche.

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 15:22

There would be no point going to Nascar they have a bigger European market for selling cars so NASCAR would be pointless better idea to go to F1.
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 16:02

Porsche Panamera NASCAR?? Porsche do have V8's of their own...... Razz
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 16:08

The DTM will be tagging along with Grand-Am/NASCAR in 2013 for a stand alone USTM championship... perhaps Porsche should get in there?
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 22:02

you guys misread that, VW is eyeing NASCAR not Porsche read the thread duncan posted

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down