TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Final word EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Final word EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Final word EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Final word EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Final word EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Final word EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Final word EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Final word EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Final word EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Final word

Go down

Final word Empty Final word

It has been an immense pleasure racing on this site and meeting all of you.

I have had some great times. It has enhanced my enjoyment of my addiction known as Forza.

I have appreciated the time slots raced here due to my night shift in the states, and appreciated the types of cars and rule sets used, for there are others driving at these times on these days, you guys just do it better.

I wish nothing but success in the future for TORA and all of it's participants.

If anyone would like any custom decal or livery work from me, please send me an xbox live message asking for it as I probably won't be checking here often enough to notice the request if made on the forums here.

It was a blast, see you on the track!
x Gashi x

TORA Race Number : 100
Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Final word :: Comments

HCR generaltso

Post Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 2:57 by HCR generaltso

see you in a few hours gashi Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 10:47 by AMR JSlim

You and me both Gashi!

Everyone knew I was going at some point this year, I tried dragging it out till the end of the season to see if anything changed but I still feel the same, so it's finally farewell. I'll still pop on the forums from time to time but I rarely even do that anymore. I'll see you about guys!

Au revoir!

Back to top Go down

Richy59

Post Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 11:07 by Richy59

Well, sorry to see you guys go but you haven't really explained why you are leaving. You could help us out by telling us whats wrong that doesn't make you want to race here. Is it us? Is it our series? Is it Forza? What could we do to improve it.

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 11:29 by Ax4x Chaddy

maybe they just want to go lol good racing you guys two of the fastest who raced here

Back to top Go down

CQR Senna

Post Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 11:38 by CQR Senna

Sorry to see you both go didnt get much racing with either of you but the racing i did get was fun, Take care.

Back to top Go down

lfcnicklfc

Post Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 11:59 by lfcnicklfc

see you soon guys, had some good races with the both of you in the past, taa taa Smile

Back to top Go down

LMR DarthMario

Post Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 12:45 by LMR DarthMario

its a shame you guys are leaving. I had some great racing against you Gashi & Slim, and enjoyed having ya as a team mate in the series we ran in Slim. good luck to you guys in the future

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 23:10 by x Gashi x

Richy, there isn't anything that you or the other organizers here could do to change my mind, so I didn't mention anything that made this decision for me. I enjoyed my time here, and now I am leaving. Thanks for the races.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 2 Dec 2010 - 18:05 by AMR JSlim

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply.

There's more than 1 reason in which I decided to leave, the main reason being is my new job. Although I'm back home by 5.30pm, with the few hours I do have I'm normally with Family or Friends. So most of my gaming time is now on the weekends and even then I don't play like I used to, plus going by this years calendar, there isn't really anything on weekends that I fancy doing. So I'll be racing with another series but I'll still have to wait for the 2011 Calendar to make a decision. So my Forza time, infact my gaming time in general is pretty much dead.

I did enjoy my time here and hopefully a series that interests me at a resonable time/date will allow me to race here again, so there is still hope!

Hope your all doing well, Slim.

Back to top Go down

AMR of the Apex

Post Thu 2 Dec 2010 - 18:42 by AMR of the Apex

Idea: Much like football/soccer testimonials used to be held at the end of a certain player's career, why not have the guy who's leaving (not nessasarily Gashi and General) host one CGN Forza meeting and run it the way they want for one last farewell...?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down