TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Entry List/Championship Registration

+36
JeffH16
culchi
VVV GunDaM
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Chaddy
EZT Ramoza
JustOZ71
Captain Handbag
Rickard_Olsson
narboza22
Stonewall458
LMR DarthMario
lfcnicklfc
F4H Bullet
ONR Baby Jet 3
Matt
XTI Avenger
CQR Rogue
Ianmr
CQR Champion
GLR Asteroid
EZT EpicZ
ATR DAN
Colonal Keidec
Bob Dixon 76
TG Wormburner
Richy59
HCR generaltso
Biggsy tv
JAMIE ANDERS0N
EZT Neo 45
EZT PDILLY77
ExesIV36
johnnyboy360
Radiation Louis
CQR Aero
40 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 Empty Re: Entry List/Championship Registration

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 2 May 2011 - 23:59

you have to PM Chris and Louis to confirm a entry
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 Empty Re: Entry List/Championship Registration

Post by EZT Ramoza Tue 3 May 2011 - 0:27

FranchittiFan wrote:you have to PM Chris and Louis to confirm a entry
I already send it Smile
EZT Ramoza
EZT Ramoza

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2011-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Tue 3 May 2011 - 1:16

you're good to go dude, wheels are allowed and yes stock engine with restrictor removed. Happy racing Smile

Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 KSm7RyiEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 XnUPi68Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 WNF2dBuEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 BYYxxh5Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 EoWXJFzEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by JustOZ71 Sat 7 May 2011 - 9:07

Was looking on the Results and standings spreadsheet and you still have me listed in my old Team Modena car, i have put that car in the garage and am racing for Mushroom Kingdom Plumbers with Rollin inAnSTi now. can this get updated and my points put across into that team plz.
JustOZ71
JustOZ71

TORA Race Number : 100
Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 23:35

Need at little advice please.
I intend to run the F1 2010 Championship here and I won't compromise that for another championship event but the TORA F1 championship follows the official F1 Calendar (Which is Great) but a lot of the races are two weeks apart which gives me a week without an F1 Event quite often.
So what do you guys recommend? The Forza 3 GT championship thingy or this ISCC thing? I sent an application for the GT one BEFORE looking at the calendar (rookie error) and that is on at the same time as F1 a lot. And wouldn't mind if someone posted a link or told me what cars are available for this ISCC if I end up doing this. Thanks, I know its a lot to read but Feedback would be much appreciated =) Thanks Guys xD
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Fri 1 Jul 2011 - 0:12

the Car List should be in the OP of this thread Mate.

Have you ever raced in Multi-class races before? If so, this series is just that. the LMP1's, LMP2's and the GT2/E's all on track at the same time (baring the 8-person per lobby limit, bravo to Turn 10)

Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 4CehZCuEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 1Im0ehJEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 AZBlrjnEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 SSaUnAU
Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 KlHMZuJEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 1vuHXh0Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 FoUH4rWEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Fri 1 Jul 2011 - 15:00

Thanks dude and yes this will be my first multi class event because I was previously with the RWS who did F1 and only F1 week in week out, which did get a bit boring, don't expect me to do a race often, I'm committed to the F1 championship here & I would like to do some variet occasionally so I'll be here if this doesn't clash with an F1 event Very Happy
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyboy360 Fri 1 Jul 2011 - 15:39

I'm out of this, so can you remove me from everything to do with ISCC. Thanks.

johnnyboy360

Number of posts : 1287
Registration date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 3 Jul 2011 - 23:29

now with the 2,4 done and gone, how soon can we send entry forms for the ALMS-side of the ISCC? Razz

Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 4CehZCuEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 1Im0ehJEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 AZBlrjnEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 SSaUnAU
Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 KlHMZuJEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 1vuHXh0Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 FoUH4rWEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Mon 4 Jul 2011 - 0:43

first we are going to see what teams want to stick with their current cars, If teams are looking to switch cars they need to notify MY SELF AND WWR AERO of their intentions to switch so we can adjust the car availability list to show what is now available, once we have all of that information we will then open up entry's for ISCC America/ ALMS (a date for registration being open will be anounced later)

Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 KSm7RyiEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 XnUPi68Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 WNF2dBuEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 BYYxxh5Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 EoWXJFzEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV GunDaM Mon 4 Jul 2011 - 1:01

Ravenwest will still be here! With the infamous 908 of course.
VVV GunDaM
VVV GunDaM

Playstation 4 PC

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Mon 4 Jul 2011 - 1:19

AudiSport Louis wrote:first we are going to see what teams want to stick with their current cars, If teams are looking to switch cars they need to notify MY SELF AND WWR AERO of their intentions to switch so we can adjust the car availability list to show what is now available, once we have all of that information we will then open up entry's for ISCC America/ ALMS (a date for registration being open will be anounced later)

well Louis, you already know my intentions for the ALMS/ISCC-Am. Smile

LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Mon 4 Jul 2011 - 1:27

yes I do but you need to let me and chris know... we may start a thread for this specifically for letting your intentions known but right now please keep it in PM form, you two are the acception

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Mon 4 Jul 2011 - 1:30

Just Pm'ed him. Very Happy

LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Bullet Tue 5 Jul 2011 - 3:36

Might be looking to a switch to p2, just need to see how many people sign up for LMP1.
F4H Bullet
F4H Bullet

TORA Race Number : 15
Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Tue 5 Jul 2011 - 8:15

My team are moving to P1 Jags.... Wink

Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 W9Zxp6dEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 AcRCGdgEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 MNafhU3Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 Wz5UuVmEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 KUxkD1yEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 W1XKgn0Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 VSaZmbSEntry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 WgsuLHS

Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 Sig10
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Tue 5 Jul 2011 - 11:55

There will be an M&M P2 and GT2 team... Wink

Entry List/Championship Registration - Page 7 C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by culchi Tue 5 Jul 2011 - 16:31

Highcroft will be staying in the p2 acura but we are trying to get a third driver

TORA Chairman

culchi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Tue 5 Jul 2011 - 16:35

Mushroom Kingdom Plumbers is looking for a 3rd driver, as well as changing cars. But staying in GT2. Team name may be updated slighty if 3rd can be found (I would like to find a driver who intends to make every race remaining on the ISCC calender)

LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by JeffH16 Thu 21 Jul 2011 - 10:13

Lmp2 is gonna be epic!
JeffH16
JeffH16

TORA Race Number : 716
Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2011-01-20

https://www.facebook.com/foreveryaction

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 19:41

0 Porsches on the entry list for GT2 still.

that's a shame.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 20:16

Well, that should change soon.
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 20:20

There's your Porsches now Trav Very Happy
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 20:23

awesome
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by IRT YT RICE Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 23:03

Rollin InAn STi wrote:Mushroom Kingdom Plumbers is looking for a 3rd driver, as well as changing cars. But staying in GT2. Team name may be updated slighty if 3rd can be found (I would like to find a driver who intends to make every race remaining on the ISCC calender)

I'll be the new third driver in the line up:

#63 MKR Ferrari
Joshua Morin
USA

IRT YT RICE

TORA Race Number : 71
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next