TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
NGTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Road Atlanta (Full Circuit) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
NGTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Road Atlanta (Full Circuit) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
NGTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Road Atlanta (Full Circuit) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
NGTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Road Atlanta (Full Circuit) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
NGTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Road Atlanta (Full Circuit) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
NGTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Road Atlanta (Full Circuit) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
NGTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Road Atlanta (Full Circuit) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
NGTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Road Atlanta (Full Circuit) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
NGTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Road Atlanta (Full Circuit) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

NGTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Road Atlanta (Full Circuit)

+13
TG Wormburner
TheFLC
Spudgun79
RSR Trooper
Ax4x Chaddy
johnnyboy360
nickyf1
ATR DAN
lfcnicklfc
CQR Rogue
CQR Aero
GTR Evoluzione
JAMIE ANDERS0N
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NGTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Road Atlanta (Full Circuit) - Page 2 Empty Re: NGTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Road Atlanta (Full Circuit)

Post by CQR Senna Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 8:01

lfcnicklfc wrote:i hate you so much right now Berty hahaha Evil or Very Mad

Sorry Nick lol good race. Just want to say well done to the staff for getting the racing underway in good time, Good work guys! Very Happy
CQR Senna
CQR Senna

Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

NGTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Road Atlanta (Full Circuit) - Page 2 Empty Re: NGTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Road Atlanta (Full Circuit)

Post by ckBrenneke Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 8:18

We had more than a few connection issues again last night, but thanks, that's appreciated.
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 8:35

Yes it was really quick going, not a ton of idle time even with the connection problem between races. Good job!
Now if I could just get my car to turn like the Subaru's and IS350, stupid me would pick an Altezza. Can I change?
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Senna Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 8:42

Think you can but dont take my word for it Smile
CQR Senna
CQR Senna

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 8:48

You can make one car change per series, just PM me and Scot.

Thanks for the praise on hosting. Normally we are that slick - it's just dropped a bit lately due a mixture of things, such as lots of newcomers getting up to speed with how things work here, and frankly the biggest culprit for sitting waiting in a lobby is more lobbies = more connection issues.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 8:51

Well my original choice was the Legacy but I never took a lap in it. I signed up late and just picked two cars without testing. The series started the day after I joined so I was kind of clueless as to what was going on. If I can't I understand, just didn't know because I never used the thing
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 8:57

Hey Aero I had a discussion with Louis about the potential qualifying issues we may have in the ISCC. Hard to explain it all by typing, I come across as bashing and brash when I type it and don't mean to. Sorry for that
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 9:00

VVV worm wrote:Hey Aero I had a discussion with Louis about the potential qualifying issues we may have in the ISCC. Hard to explain it all by typing, I come across as bashing and brash when I type it and don't mean to. Sorry for that

OK bud, well if you want to PM me to bring me up to speed, I'll take a look.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 9:10

I was already working on the PM. It's just a suggestion I ran by him to see what he thought.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 10:29

Sorry bout the poor performance last night PLOW guys, changing Isp and the speed is under BRA's testing so the latency issue is crap, ran some good times on the final race though, 1.23.712 dirty and 1.24.001 clean.
Cant compete with Chapions 1.22.... though.

Do you think he is actually some kind of forza testing machine like the film wargames or something?

If he is keep we change his avatar hair? : )
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Senna Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 10:35

Lol the kids a robot hes not even real! I was on for a 1:22 but that was at the end of the second race, Ash puts the car on the limit straight away it baffles me lol
CQR Senna
CQR Senna

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 10:43

Haha - ask him if he wants to play a nice game of chess!
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Senna Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 10:47

lol
CQR Senna
CQR Senna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 14:22

PLOW Berty2d wrote:Lol the kids a robot hes not even real! I was on for a 1:22 but that was at the end of the second race, Ash puts the car on the limit straight away it baffles me lol

Yeah me too, he's too quick lol. I reckon he should become a real racing driver or something! ROFL

Great drive Berty, I think you were well fired up in race 2 after Tubbi's problem with his BRAs (I've never heard that excuse from a racing driver before).

I've totally screwed myself over for Sedona though, I had no idea until after the race that the 5% penalties are combined for 10%, otherwise I'd have dropped back to 4th and gone back to 0%. I'm gonna be losing 45bhp! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Senna Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 14:27

Uh oh lol thats not good mate. Yeah i was more than fired up i wasnt going to let anyone get in my way after Tubbi's BRAs failure Razz
CQR Senna
CQR Senna

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 14:35

It's Sedona Club - 45hp won't hurt that much.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 14:40

PLOW MAGiCturbo wrote:Wow what a finish to race 2! PLOW Berty2d takes lfcnicklfc in the final corner...

Blimey! Thats what you call close. Just watching that, it reminds me a bit of the finish to the 2007 ALMS race at Sebring with the GT2 Ferrari and Porsche last lap battle:

ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 14:52

Very close at the start of race one between myself, Chris and Scot. How I didn't hit Scot I will never know! lol Razz

How Close?? from Daniel Austins on Vimeo.

ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2