TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
VVV Magictap takes TORA's ISCC ASIAN Drivers Championship EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
VVV Magictap takes TORA's ISCC ASIAN Drivers Championship EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
VVV Magictap takes TORA's ISCC ASIAN Drivers Championship EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
VVV Magictap takes TORA's ISCC ASIAN Drivers Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
VVV Magictap takes TORA's ISCC ASIAN Drivers Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
VVV Magictap takes TORA's ISCC ASIAN Drivers Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
VVV Magictap takes TORA's ISCC ASIAN Drivers Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
VVV Magictap takes TORA's ISCC ASIAN Drivers Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
VVV Magictap takes TORA's ISCC ASIAN Drivers Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

VVV Magictap takes TORA's ISCC ASIAN Drivers Championship

Go down

VVV Magictap takes TORA's ISCC ASIAN Drivers Championship Empty VVV Magictap takes TORA's ISCC ASIAN Drivers Championship

It was a close call, and due to some competitor unforeseen difficulties and very bad luck, I am very fortunate to have taken the drivers championship and feel very lucky.

I really want to thank the VVV team and helpers, (couch Newman cough) with a huge thank you to all the TORA Staff, Creators ,Organisers and lobby hosts for a fantastic opening Asian leg.

A massive big up to all the ISCC multi class drivers throughout the field. This Series has been epic and loads of fun through all lobbies from the feedback VVV team members have produced.

Great racing all, looking forward to the next leg.

VVV Magictap

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

VVV Magictap takes TORA's ISCC ASIAN Drivers Championship :: Comments

nickyf1

Post Tue 1 Mar 2011 - 14:37 by nickyf1

Congrats!

Back to top Go down

JAMIE ANDERS0N

Post Tue 1 Mar 2011 - 15:27 by JAMIE ANDERS0N

Congrats Magic. Good races I was glad to be in the same lobby

Back to top Go down