TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
JLG Racing/PDB America at Rd. 3 of FKCS at Ocala GP EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
JLG Racing/PDB America at Rd. 3 of FKCS at Ocala GP EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
JLG Racing/PDB America at Rd. 3 of FKCS at Ocala GP EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
JLG Racing/PDB America at Rd. 3 of FKCS at Ocala GP EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
JLG Racing/PDB America at Rd. 3 of FKCS at Ocala GP EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
JLG Racing/PDB America at Rd. 3 of FKCS at Ocala GP EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
JLG Racing/PDB America at Rd. 3 of FKCS at Ocala GP EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
JLG Racing/PDB America at Rd. 3 of FKCS at Ocala GP EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
JLG Racing/PDB America at Rd. 3 of FKCS at Ocala GP EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

JLG Racing/PDB America at Rd. 3 of FKCS at Ocala GP

3 posters

Go down

JLG Racing/PDB America at Rd. 3 of FKCS at Ocala GP Empty JLG Racing/PDB America at Rd. 3 of FKCS at Ocala GP

Post by Aanenvaimennin Sat 2 Apr 2011 - 1:20

Here is a onboard video of some friday Practice from earlier today. Louis Satterlee is also in the video, but i'm passing him haha Cool

ENJOY!!!! cheers

feel free to ask questions or anything mates! Cool
Aanenvaimennin
Aanenvaimennin

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.jlgbroadcasting.webs.com

Back to top Go down

JLG Racing/PDB America at Rd. 3 of FKCS at Ocala GP Empty Re: JLG Racing/PDB America at Rd. 3 of FKCS at Ocala GP

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 2 Apr 2011 - 1:24

Yeah because you have more power and are lighter... yeah not a BAMF anymore now are you!?!? Mr. "I race in TaG and NOT TaG Heavy but I'll go out in TaG Heavy practice." Razz
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

JLG Racing/PDB America at Rd. 3 of FKCS at Ocala GP Empty Re: JLG Racing/PDB America at Rd. 3 of FKCS at Ocala GP

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 2 Apr 2011 - 1:27

BTW at 6:47 you start to see me come into the picture.
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by narboza22 Sat 2 Apr 2011 - 1:28

How do you get into karting?

It looks like you're wearing a normal racing suit. From what I know that's the norm in karting, but why don't you wear motorcycle leathers? Wouldn't it make more sense to wear something that was designed to keep you safe if you drop your bike at speed rather than something that's supposed to keep you from lighting on fire if you crash your car? I've never understood that.
narboza22
narboza22

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 2 Apr 2011 - 1:38

The suits are graded at FIA Standard 2 (non fireproof) to full nomex firesuits. Now there are people who do use motorcycle suits but they don't allow you to move very much while in the seat. Now how to get into it is rather easy, go to any kart race near by you, odds are there are plenty of karts for sale some very expensive, some fairly cheap. Take me for instance I was saving up for a brand new engine that would have costed $3,500 ENGINE ALONE! and now I got a deal of a lifetime, with a very lightly used chassis and a very powerfull engine for $2,000. Now to find out what the ins and outs are litterally go walk up to any of the karters and teams, they're all usually very nice and are always willing to get new people started or people who recently started up and running fast! So if you ever need help in the pits there is deffinatly no shortage of help. Now when you ask people ask what all you will need, yes a kart and a trailer are good but you'll also need kart stands, tools, gas cans and other stuff you'll need to get. So deffinatly studdy the sport before you go in head first and be in over your head.
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by narboza22 Sat 2 Apr 2011 - 2:03

I need to get a job...
narboza22
narboza22

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Aanenvaimennin Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 13:28

On-board of the #31 kart of Jesse Grose(Gillard/IAME), the #44 Joffrey Amaya pulls out of line at the start, then back in and pushes Jesse into the #2 of Zeb Davis, which causes Jesse to get t-boned by the #55 of Jason Heffner, finally Jesse backs into the K.I.S.S. barriers. In the final Jesse started 21st after fixing the kart and replacing damaged parts, and finishes 13th out of 23.

Aanenvaimennin
Aanenvaimennin

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.jlgbroadcasting.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 15:18

hurts everytime i see it dude... glad you are ok outside of a few bumps and bruises
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down