TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
We would like your feedback regarding the next ISCC event. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
We would like your feedback regarding the next ISCC event. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
We would like your feedback regarding the next ISCC event. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
We would like your feedback regarding the next ISCC event. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
We would like your feedback regarding the next ISCC event. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
We would like your feedback regarding the next ISCC event. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
We would like your feedback regarding the next ISCC event. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
We would like your feedback regarding the next ISCC event. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
We would like your feedback regarding the next ISCC event. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

We would like your feedback regarding the next ISCC event.

+20
F4H Carrera
VVV GunDaM
F4H Bullet
Ax4x Chaddy
AMR JSlim
CQR Aero
CQR Rogue
HCR generaltso
narboza22
EZT PDILLY77
VVV Grimm
Stonewall458
JeffH16
culchi
johnnyboy360
AMR of the Apex
LMR DarthMario
TG Wormburner
Captain Handbag
Radiation Louis
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We would like your feedback regarding the next ISCC event. Empty We would like your feedback regarding the next ISCC event.

Post by Radiation Louis Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 16:42

It has come to our attention that, due to this Sunday being Easter Sunday, a number of drivers may be unable to attend, therefore.

1) we would like to know if you are interested in running in the next ISCC event at Mugello.
2) we would like to know what day would work best for you (Saturday, Sunday or Monday)

If there is a more likey chance of our members being available to race on a Saturday or Monday we will look into rescheduling the race for one of those those days but there is no garuntee. If there is still a lot of availability for Sunday the race will still be run on Sunday.
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

We would like your feedback regarding the next ISCC event. Empty Re: We would like your feedback regarding the next ISCC event.

Post by Captain Handbag Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 16:50

The times and the days are fine its just that sometimes they clash with holidays e.g easter and bank holidays. Some people are just plainly not around for the race

For me anyway Sunday's are a good day for the race.
Captain Handbag
Captain Handbag

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

We would like your feedback regarding the next ISCC event. Empty Re: We would like your feedback regarding the next ISCC event.

Post by TG Wormburner Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 17:18

Sunday's or Monday's are the best day for myself. There is hardly a chance I could race on Saturday's at three. I could probably make this Sunday's race but with it being Easter I would catch a lot of flack for not going to my grandmothers like I have for the last 30 years. I would rather not go anyhow, some of my family are douche's and their kids are brats. With the gas prices that's a 25 gallon trip at $4.00 a gallon as well.

Anyhow Sunday's are fine by me if it was moved it would have to be Monday on my part.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 17:24

I'm still up in the air for making it to this event (my buddy has a setup I can hook up my xbox to when I'm up in boston) but I'm off work from Thursday to Monday this weekend, so I'm not too worried if the race gets pushed back or forward a day. But could a possible re-schedule to an empty Sunday during the ISCC/ELMS series work?
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 17:31

Saturday : Yes
Sunday: Cant see why not.
Monday: Um....podcast? If no podcast then still no for me...
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyboy360 Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 17:55

Either day is good for me, I just need a couple days to get used to my steering wheel when it arrives but that is not important so any day is good!

johnnyboy360

Number of posts : 1287
Registration date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 18:24

johnny that takes a couple of weeks if you don't already have experience. Let me know what wheel you get and I can get settings for you
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyboy360 Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 18:41

Worm, this is the one I'm getting http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500002701&langId=-1&searchTerms=DATEL+SUPERSPORT its a Datel SuperSport 3X and it's meant to work with Xbox, PS3 and PC and all you do is plug it in your PC and you can set it up to your driving style so I'll see what happens and if I'm matching previous times with no problem then I'll carry on using it but if not then I'll switch to pad for the race

johnnyboy360

Back to top Go down

Post by culchi Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 20:04

im in for sunday.
for everyone else reading this we are only asking about this next race, not the season in general.
question 1, do you plan on attending the mugello race on easter weekend
question 2, which would be your preferred day saturday sunday or monday for this race only

culchi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by JeffH16 Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 20:12

i cant make the race as it is this sunday, i could potentially make it on monday eve though
JeffH16
JeffH16

TORA Race Number : 716
Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2011-01-20

https://www.facebook.com/foreveryaction

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonewall458 Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 21:05

I can't make it on Sunday. Saturday would be best for me.
Stonewall458
Stonewall458

Number of posts : 1560
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 22:43

Oh my bad then its
1. yes
2. Monday if moved
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV Grimm Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 23:08

1. Yes
2. Any day
VVV Grimm
VVV Grimm

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyboy360 Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 23:24

1. Yes
2. Monday is best for me

johnnyboy360

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT PDILLY77 Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 23:56

1.YES
2.Any of those 3 days.
EZT PDILLY77
EZT PDILLY77

Number of posts : 169

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by narboza22 Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 0:34

I will be there on Sunday, but I can't be there on Monday because that's noon in California time and I'll be in class. I'd really rather not have it on Saturday either because I already have plans.

Just a thought, but the schedule was posted at the time of sign ups wasn't it? People should have been able to see then if they were likely to be free to get online to race. I'm not signing up for the GT1 series because I can't reliably be there at that time on a Tuesday. And in the grand scheme of things, how much does it matter if you miss one race?
narboza22
narboza22

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 0:36

1. Yes, i want to
2. Monday would be best. (i should be back from Boston before 3pm EST)
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 3:45

1. yes
2. sunday sunday sunday
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 8:23

1.Yes
2.Monday fine

Last edited by Duncan on Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 8:55; edited 1 time in total
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 8:37

1. Yes
2. Any, though Sunday preferred
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR JSlim Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 10:54

1. No
2. Monday is only day for me, if moved to Monday then I could attend.

AMR JSlim

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 11:52

1 - YES!

2- Sat or Sun
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 19:00

i'll change my vote to

1. Yes
2. Any, though Sunday preferred.

i'd have to rush home from class on monday to get home in time, but it is possible for me to make it.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by JeffH16 Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 19:20

atm, its looking like i will either be able to make any day, or not be able to attend,
JeffH16
JeffH16

TORA Race Number : 716
Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2011-01-20

https://www.facebook.com/foreveryaction

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 20:46

Would it be better if half of us are able to do sunday not monday, and half of us are able to do monday not sunday, to have the race covered on two days, but reveal the results on the tuesday?
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next