TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Before it dies... We want it to come to life EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Before it dies... We want it to come to life EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Before it dies... We want it to come to life EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Before it dies... We want it to come to life EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Before it dies... We want it to come to life EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Before it dies... We want it to come to life EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Before it dies... We want it to come to life EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Before it dies... We want it to come to life EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Before it dies... We want it to come to life EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Before it dies... We want it to come to life

Go down

Before it dies... We want it to come to life Empty Before it dies... We want it to come to life

Welcome gentlemen. I hope all is well, And yes, I have missed the track.

Reason Ive been away for so long is that the XBL membership had ran out of juice and I couldnt find any new ones... Until now.

You see, with my birthday arriving in two days time and the TORA Le Mans 2.4 around the corner, now I figured would be a good time to get back on the track. And with DAN 2605 making a temporary reappearance, Le Mans going to light up so much that it'll burn out the sun.

Having been away for long (due to the membership problems), we've only got one object in mind: Go for 1st place, or die trying. No iffing or butting. (How many teams are as hungry for the honours as we are?)

You get the sense of feeling that before it dies... We want it to come to life. In fact, we recently had been honoured by Mont Serrat! And we say, thanks for honouring our service.

And as for Ravenwest returning for Forza 4?; Definetely. Itd be insane for the team not to.

Before I go though, I'll leave you with two things. First a question; How will driving the Le Mans 2.4 work with privateer teams? And second of all, this
Before it dies... We want it to come to life B2414e1795a78e7425d8a34a8eba70fb041dc3fc
VVV GunDaM
VVV GunDaM

Playstation 4 PC

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Before it dies... We want it to come to life :: Comments

Richy59

Post Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 23:10 by Richy59

It'll be good to see you back, you certainly surpised some people with your debut win in the ISCC.

As for driving in the 2.4 as a privateer, you will still be able to win the race out right as a driver and it will be your team name that would be the winning team if you do. It works the same as any ISCC event.

As for your second thing...it's blocked by my works security service and is termed as being 'adult' so I'm assuming it's not good. If one of the mods who can see it can verify that it's ok then it can stay up.

Back to top Go down

JeffH16

Post Tue 7 Jun 2011 - 10:49 by JeffH16

Will look out for your car lapping me aswell!

Back to top Go down

Matt

Post Tue 7 Jun 2011 - 10:59 by Matt

Richy your work is VERY strict Razz It's fine.
The 2.4 will be great fun

Back to top Go down

VVV GunDaM

Post Wed 8 Jun 2011 - 11:27 by VVV GunDaM

Richy wrote:It'll be good to see you back, you certainly surpised some people with your debut win in the ISCC.

As for driving in the 2.4 as a privateer, you will still be able to win the race out right as a driver and it will be your team name that would be the winning team if you do. It works the same as any ISCC event.

As for your second thing...it's blocked by my works security service and is termed as being 'adult' so I'm assuming it's not good. If one of the mods who can see it can verify that it's ok then it can stay up.
How can the Union Jack be offensive?

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Wed 8 Jun 2011 - 11:35 by nickyf1

Vengeance is Rippin wrote:How can the Union Jack be offensive?

How can it not be offensive? Razz

This is a Scottish autosense we are talking about here! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Radiation Louis

Post Wed 8 Jun 2011 - 12:05 by Radiation Louis

people at work= not allowed to have fun looking at any pictures what so ever while there.

Back to top Go down

VVV GunDaM

Post Thu 9 Jun 2011 - 0:35 by VVV GunDaM

Indeed Louis.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down