TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Its that time again....................TCC EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Its that time again....................TCC EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Its that time again....................TCC EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Its that time again....................TCC EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Its that time again....................TCC EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Its that time again....................TCC EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Its that time again....................TCC EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Its that time again....................TCC EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Its that time again....................TCC EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Its that time again....................TCC

Go down

Its that time again....................TCC Empty Its that time again....................TCC

Well this is it the last TCC race on forza 3 Sad but here's hoping its going to be great.

The TCC was the reason i joined TORA many years ago and through out that time has always competed in the TCC.After last seasons great result finishing 3rd overall in the drivers championship and taking the teams championship with PTR Aero Dynamics.Well this year we see a difference in the rules allowing only turbo charged cars.

GRP Motorsport has been working on a new car to enter the TCC the Kia Forte Coupe.With the new rules and car comes different challanges in the building and tuning.The challange which has not been taken lightly.The car is currently awaiting the final touches in the paint booth.
For this new challange GRP Motorsport wanted to sign drive capable of running at the sharp end of the grid.As this is being written there are two other drivers in final contract agreement stage and hope to be able to get both on track for the first round.

A press release will be made when drivers and cars are finished.
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Its that time again....................TCC :: Comments

ckBrenneke

Post Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 9:21 by ckBrenneke

With GRP having some solid results with the two eligible cars that ran at Maple Valley, the team is looking forward to the second meeting of the TCC at Silverstone, where rounds 4, 5 and 6 will be running on the National circuit.

Its that time again....................TCC KIATCC1

With eizoxian out, and team leader garyp3398 looking doubtful, the team will likely be running one car for ckBrenneke.

Its that time again....................TCC KIATCC2-1

"Pace has been reasonable, if hardly flattering, in the practice session," ckBrenneke admitted. "We're running about 4 tenths off the quick guys on a good lap, but consistently I'm struggling for race pace. We've been tinkering with the camber and gearing on my car, and I've got something I'm fairly happy with, even if it isn't quick."

Its that time again....................TCC KIATCC3

"I'm still hoping team owner garyp3398 can get the car out, as he had a disappointing Maple Valley despite the car being pretty strong round there. I'm hoping our good traction off the line can put us in a good position at the start, although holding people behind us won't be easy. At the end of the day, if I can put some points in the bank and give our sponsors KIA, Xbox and Mobil 1 some good coverage, we'll have a good day."

Back to top Go down

Richy59

Post Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 9:44 by Richy59

Very nice. Ian was right though, it seems all of the cars this season are red, white and black Razz

Back to top Go down

Matt

Post Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 9:46 by Matt

And nooowwwww.... the end is neaaaarrrr. And so we face, the final currrtain Razz

Back to top Go down

ckBrenneke

Post Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 18:44 by ckBrenneke

It was very loosely inspired by the factory KIAs from the Belgium Touring Car Series.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down