TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Wisconsin to Northamptonshire EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Wisconsin to Northamptonshire EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Wisconsin to Northamptonshire EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Wisconsin to Northamptonshire EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Wisconsin to Northamptonshire EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Wisconsin to Northamptonshire EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Wisconsin to Northamptonshire EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Wisconsin to Northamptonshire EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Wisconsin to Northamptonshire EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Wisconsin to Northamptonshire

Go down

Wisconsin to Northamptonshire Empty Wisconsin to Northamptonshire

Last nights ISCC race was... well... alright. The Porsche was all over the place. Limited running for myself meant that the car was just no good at all. Wobbly arse, especially though the kink and under braking into the tight sections. A close race with Chad ended in a close, but clumsy finish, with my car being the last of the finishers, in 16th place. I'll be looking to make some improvements for the next race in Florida.

Looking forward to tomorrow nights Touring Car meet, the three car team have been bang on the pace, but so has everyone else! Silverstone is going to be very very close, its going to throw up some controversy, and our teams collective experience of attacking and defending will be put to the test as we try to topple ATR Civic's and M&M Integra's.

Going into Silverstone, the team is just eight points adrift of M&M Racing, and just ten points ahead of ATR Honda. In the drivers standings, its even closer! Nicky is three points off the leading driver, Duncan, in Third place, with Nick 10 points off the lead in Fifth place, and our rookie driver Ruairidh is 28 points off the lead, ahead of Motorbase Racing's Chad by just 2 points.

At Maple Valley in New England, the team's fleet of Mk6 Golf's proved that they were quick, but for Silverstone, the team will be debuting a brand new fleet of Mk5 Golf's. The older model has proved to be much closer to the ATR and M&M cars in testing, and has brought all of our drivers into contention for wins, rather than podiums. Hopefully..

With most of the top drivers showing similar pace in testing, A Lobby is going to be very hectic indeed, and I would predict that there will be a few upsets at Silverstone!
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum