TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
News regarding the Sunday night Stock series... EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
News regarding the Sunday night Stock series... EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
News regarding the Sunday night Stock series... EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
News regarding the Sunday night Stock series... EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
News regarding the Sunday night Stock series... EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
News regarding the Sunday night Stock series... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
News regarding the Sunday night Stock series... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
News regarding the Sunday night Stock series... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
News regarding the Sunday night Stock series... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

News regarding the Sunday night Stock series...

2 posters

Go down

News regarding the Sunday night Stock series... Empty News regarding the Sunday night Stock series...

Post by Richy59 Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 0:04

The Ferrari 458 Challenge has shone a light on how Stock series are welcomed within TORA. I understand that some people are really enjoying it, but with 7 people in a Sunday night main race series on TORA, there is something going wrong and it indicates to me that the series simply is not popular and that Stock series won't be successful within our Community.

The 458 Challenge will still run for the last two rounds, but we won't be running another Stock series afterward. Instead we have planned a championship that will run weekly from the 13th of November up to the 18th of December, and the cars will be a part of the TORA N24 - 24 Laps of the Nurburgring.

This Sunday remains unchanged but on Sunday the 13th of November the evenings time table will be altered. The Ferrari 458 Challenge will start promtly at 7pm GMT and we will be hosting our feature race of the night and Round 1 of the new championship.

Tuesday nights and Thursday nights will remain as Community Choices.

Trust me guys, you will love what we have in store. Wink

Last edited by Richy on Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 9:24; edited 2 times in total
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

News regarding the Sunday night Stock series... Empty Re: News regarding the Sunday night Stock series...

Post by JustOZ71 Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 8:23

I will tell you why i don't like the stock series as much as other races, im not the best of drivers in TORA and when i drive i want to make the car as drivable as possible, but when we are not allowed to tune the cars then i have to drive it as stock, the Arbath is not too bad but the ferrari for me is near on impossible loads of understeer and oversteer etc, i fight that car around the track every lap. if i could adjust it and tune it to make it more drivable then i would enjoy it more. ofc i put my name down to drive on that series and i stand by my word and support the series and will battle through til the cequered flag.

maybe other ppl think the same as me and thats why there is a better turn out for the Arbath series over the Ferrari's.

I loved the ISCC series this year cus i could work on my car and make it a better car for me to drive, cant wait for the next ISCC to start and am thinking of driving in the GT as well, but will have to wait and see.

thats my reason for not liking the stock series especially the Ferrari. Smile
JustOZ71
JustOZ71

TORA Race Number : 100
Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down