TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Apex Autosport Busy Preparing for 2012 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Apex Autosport Busy Preparing for 2012 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Apex Autosport Busy Preparing for 2012 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Apex Autosport Busy Preparing for 2012 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Apex Autosport Busy Preparing for 2012 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Apex Autosport Busy Preparing for 2012 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Apex Autosport Busy Preparing for 2012 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Apex Autosport Busy Preparing for 2012 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Apex Autosport Busy Preparing for 2012 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Apex Autosport Busy Preparing for 2012

Go down

Apex Autosport Busy Preparing for 2012 Empty Apex Autosport Busy Preparing for 2012

Apex Autosport Busy Preparing for 2012
TORA ISCC 2012 looms large on the horizon

Indianapolis, IN, USA - November 28, 2011
With the US holiday Thanksgiving now in his rearview mirror, Zach Casto and his Apex Autosport outfit are busy preparing for their first season of international sports car competition. After a disappointing GT24 series opener, Apex Autosport was left with a heavily damaged Aston Martin Virage, and a badly bruised ego. The team would regroup however, as round 1 of the TORA ISCC Asian Championship would provide a solid 2nd place run, in both qualifying and the 1.5 hour race.
Casto deemed their first ISCC foray a major success stating, ”We [Apex Autosport] rallied around one-another after that miserable weekend at Hockenheim (GT24 round 1). This type of result and a trouble-free weekend is exactly what the doctor ordered for everyone within our organization. I could not be prouder of all our guys, to show this much promise on our first outing, with such little testing; 2012 is looking good!”
Round 2 of the ISCC Asian Championship was scheduled over Thanksgiving weekend, and in support of his team’s predominantly American staff, Casto withdrew their LMPC entry from the event at Tsukuba Circuit (Japan). “While this move will keep us from fighting for the LMPC title, I believe family is of the utmost importance, and we all will come back hungrier than ever.” While the team may not have raced at Tsukuba, they were able to sneak in some testing prior to heading home for the holiday, and Casto said their pace was very promising. “After seeing where the LMPC pole fell, I can confidently say we would have been fighting for it! We put in ~100 laps around Tsukuba, and my times were within a tenth of the eventual LMPC pole! That is a very encouraging sign for all of us at Apex Autosport Team Home Depot!”
Apex Autosport Team Home Depot still tentatively remains on the ISCC entry-list for round 3 to be held at the Twin Ring Motegi Circuit (Japan), but he said that a final decision has yet to be made. “While our car will remain in Asia for the next few weeks, our biggest problem is keeping staff over there through the American holiday season. We all would love to be competing every weekend through the winter, but our main focus is ultimately on being prepared for TORA ISCC 2012.”
EZT Challenger
EZT Challenger

TORA Race Number : 29
Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2011-11-04

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit