TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
GT Mini Data EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
GT Mini Data EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
GT Mini Data EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
GT Mini Data EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
GT Mini Data EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
GT Mini Data EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
GT Mini Data EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
GT Mini Data EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
GT Mini Data EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

GT Mini Data

+2
Hainesy
Biggsy tv
6 posters

Go down

GT Mini Data Empty GT Mini Data

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 6 May 2012 - 1:11

Why hello everyone to the either very boring, or very interesting GT data thread! study
I thought I would share with the whole community for feedback and show you my madness. geek

So, I've been busy behind the scenes with the replays of our little races, taking info from what I find. First let me run you through what your looking at.

Pg1 - Car List V1.1
Here you have the carlist (obviously). Next to the cars, if there is an "x", it means I'm not 100% confident on the car at its current spec, and more data is needed, or it needs changing. scratch Next ignore the HP and weight. Wink You then have the cars groups and penalties.
Ok, skip to the races so far, in yellow you have quickest laptime done by that car by anybody on that track. The total of these times are in the Purple section to its left. You also have that percentage figure in orange. Now that is calculated by me setting up (virtually) 8 random speedtraps around the track, where every person has their speed taken at that point on their quickest lap. All the speeds are added up, and the lap which has the highest speeds becomes 100%. All the other cars are then calculated with their totals, vs the 100% lap. The figure on this table is the lowest % done by anyone in that car on the track.

The rest of the pages are each race as they occurred, for everybody. you have their qually laptime, their quickest race laptime on the right (with what lap it was set), and their speed sectors on that lap. A purple speed in each sector is the quickest car at that point, and the light blues are the second quickest.

Enjoy! / Go mentally insane with me! albino

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

GT Mini Data Empty Re: GT Mini Data

Post by Hainesy Sun 6 May 2012 - 1:56

WOW, that is some top work right there. Can really see the strengths and weaknesses of each car perfectly. Going to use this to try and improve my times Shocked

Absolute madness, but I love it Very Happy , they need to implement this amount of detail regarding stats into the actual game itself.
Hainesy
Hainesy

TORA Race Number : 446
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1618
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenigsegg R Sun 6 May 2012 - 14:30

My best lap around Road America in the Lotus actually was a 2:08.572. Did it in the last lap, but uncertified the lap the corner before the lap.

GT Mini Data HiRFIVRGT Mini Data F0Ubl2sGT Mini Data Cs7jRnKGT Mini Data R2kIRBg
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 2674
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Sun 6 May 2012 - 16:41

wow, that is some amazing data. i got a lil cross eyed looking at the car data, but the driver data was awesome. It was pretty cool seeing how i stacked up against the other drivers with the lap times. Its like im driving for a race team and this is the feedback and data i review on modays after the race lol
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MOPAR001 Sun 6 May 2012 - 16:43

Love the sector data Simon. Big thumbs up for the amount of time you put into all that.

Looking forward to seeing all the results at the end. Smile

Oh, I also had a low 42.8 at Hock on the last lap. Maybe the replay didn't register it, but it might not matter anyway.

MOPAR001

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Sun 6 May 2012 - 16:46

Loved reading through all the date really interesting to see the cars strenghts/weaknesses!
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down