TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA GT S9 - General Discussion - Page 16 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA GT S9 - General Discussion - Page 16 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA GT S9 - General Discussion - Page 16 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA GT S9 - General Discussion - Page 16 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA GT S9 - General Discussion - Page 16 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA GT S9 - General Discussion - Page 16 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA GT S9 - General Discussion - Page 16 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA GT S9 - General Discussion - Page 16 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA GT S9 - General Discussion - Page 16 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA GT S9 - General Discussion

+105
BG Wumba
TMG Sarrazin 8x
CQR Shifty
F4H Lotterer
CQR NEON
ShrinkingSteven
AntiLagged
tsaFooT
CD 195
AdamWatson99
CQR Honcho
CQR Senna
XPR Roadrunner
CQR Deuce
CRA Project182R
BAM Python
Topix Pryde
BDR Blackbird
F4H mikem
PLOW tubbi
Jonny705
Adder 020
RW26 BLAZE
LAPI74
Koenigsegg R
GRA Calculon
MrRaZzT
S2M Ranger
Mandown46
DangerDave49
Medicman2004
King Ray OG
big dj210
AAR corwinMB
HCR ChicaiN
Racert46
The Posimosh
HCR Karma
ScottyMadeIt
LMR Sahara
Ax4x Kane
Om3ga73
BDR xPANDEMICx
SSRT Pronebird
Graftersroom
TMG Lapierre 7x
TM aidtheace
PLFSpurtle
F4H Carrera
xVampirAx
DTA SpecialK
JAMIE ANDERS0N
ALL MAX RPM
Kungfu17
Crisis Nine
sir.peewig
HLR Toffo
THEshat3r3dsoul
AndyT306
JSR Type Ry
AngelKristensen
CQR Jono
XTI Jon Snow
TPR b0x
ONR Ichigo
EL CHUBA LIBRE
RoseX1987
F4H bandicoot
Duke of Bruno
F4H FACEPALMER
Dav of Krypton
AMR of the Apex
DeweyTee
R!CARDOUK
CQR Cobblepop
ATR DAN
VVV GunDaM
Ianmr
FMS BriSCA
nickyf1
Richy59
HCR generaltso
CQR HABURi
Wooflers
Hailfire97x
Red Dirt Bandit
Matt
FMS Jezza
x Gashi x
CQR Rogue
Ax4x Chaddy
theboomeranga
obi gun
LMR DarthMario
MOPAR001
Av8rTim
EZT Challenger
CQR Aero
Stonewall458
RumbleBee 392
Beanz
Hainesy
F4H Bullet
Standaman94
Biggsy tv
109 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

TORA GT S9 - General Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: TORA GT S9 - General Discussion

Post by SSRT Pronebird Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 4:16

Are we running daytime or sunrise for Hockenheim?

SSRT Pronebird

TORA Race Number : 340
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-06-28

Back to top Go down

TORA GT S9 - General Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: TORA GT S9 - General Discussion

Post by Om3ga73 Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 4:45

BloodYCaiN wrote:I would however really like to join another lower lobby next week that didnt race if possible.

As a slow driver (and in a postponed lobby) I have no problem with this.
Om3ga73
Om3ga73

TORA Race Number : 73
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-07-03

http://msmnation.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandown46 Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 7:30

Well, that was a long and frustraing night!
Big thanks to BG Chucky, who must have been sending and re-sending invite for the best part of 90minutes. As it stands, I believe our lobby (I) is to be re-run next Sunday? I think I can make it, but if I'm working, how will the points be counted for that?

One thing I found very useful, and I thnk could be, and was used to good extent in situations like this is the TORA Twitter account.
I know a lot of people are dead set against social media, and Twitter, Faceache and so on, but for geting bits of information, to a large group of people, it really does take some beating.
When I failed to connect a few times, checked my phone and TORA had sent out info about the server issues, with updates every 5-15min, whoever was running that side of thing, Thankyou. My smartphone is good, but struggles with this site, so info from Twitter was very handy.

Hope things are back to normal next week
Mandown46
Mandown46

TORA Race Number : 93
Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Dav of Krypton Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 7:43

Just want to say sorry for the sharp exit last night just after race 1.

Had an awesome race. After having a little tap with Red Dirt Bandit I did a full 360 and went off putting me in last. But after a long haul I managed to get back to 9th. Really annoyed that I had to go before race 2 though.

Cheers guys
Dav of Krypton
Dav of Krypton

TORA Race Number : 187
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Racert46 Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 8:28

I got a question about the re-running of the lobby's.

Yesterday a quick dissision was made to run some of the lobbies next week.

What will happen if you can not make this due to other obligations?

I am a father of 2 kids , i have a very understanding wife but at some point even flowers aren't getting me in to racing three weekends in a row.
(Le Mans, GT, and now again GT.....)

You can't just say: oh, one of your results will not count any way so leave this result. Because maybe there are holiday plans or other important obligations you need to atent.

I understand TORA can not help XBOX live problems but we need a good solution to resolve this mess and prevent this from happening in the future.

I would like however say thank you to all TORA staff for all the effort you guys have put in this. Quali went very smooth and it was just bad luck that XBOX live didn't want to play along for the second part.

Now i am off to buy some flowers for my wife to bribe my way in next weeks lobby........ Very Happy But no garantees.........
Racert46
Racert46

TORA Race Number : 46
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 8:48

Racert46 wrote:I got a question about the re-running of the lobby's.

I am a father of 2 kids , i have a very understanding wife but at some point even flowers aren't getting me in to racing three weekends in a row.

You can't just say: oh, one of your results will not count any way so leave this result. Because maybe there are holiday plans or other important obligations you need to atent.

I understand TORA can not help XBOX live problems but we need a good solution to resolve this mess and prevent this from happening in the future.

I would like however say thank you to all TORA staff for all the effort you guys have put in this. Quali went very smooth and it was just bad luck that XBOX live didn't want to play along for the second part.

Now i am off to buy some flowers for my wife to bribe my way in next weeks lobby........ Very Happy But no garantees.........

At this point it's likely that non-attendees next weekend will score points based on their qualifying position, as happened with those where lobbies ran last night, for people that couldn't connect to race. However, I will be having a debrief with the hosts and staff to discuss everything, and we may look into the impact of adding a second dropped round or other alternative solutions, but at this stage I cannot say whether anything more than the "silo'd" points based on qualification thing will happen.
By "silo'd" I mean that the worst you can score is bottom points for your lobby. Normally in TORA series, if you DNS or DNF, you'd score bottom overall (and with multiple DNS drivers, those would be sorted by qualifying position) and DNFs sorted by furthest distance travelled (i.e. someone who crashes out on lap 10 scores above someone who crashes out on lap 4).
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S2M Ranger Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 14:13

gen3ral ts0 wrote:Lobby D guys, i will personally take it upon myself to try to inform others of what is happening in the lobby for next weekend.

Waffles, S2m guys and CAm'd up, i'm sorry that we couldnt get you in.

like hailfire said, everyone in the lobby was bummed because of how it was going for others and that you guys couldnt get in..

We at S2M understand bud we where resetting are routers and trying all we could to get in but we where unable to join.

With luck lobby D will be re-run and we can have a fair fight. Myself and Dellorto managed to race in race 2 in which we had great fun picking our way through the pack, I even heard somebody who was driving a Ford GT ( Jesus I have a ferrari chasing me down like he's going to murder me and my kids ) lol I'm a scousers and just wanted your wheels.

Ranger

Last edited by S2M Ranger on Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 14:32; edited 1 time in total
S2M Ranger
S2M Ranger

TORA Race Number : 909
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 14:15

SSRT Pronebird wrote:Are we running daytime or sunrise for Hockenheim?

I'm pretty sure it's day time.

Racert46 wrote:I got a question about the re-running of the lobby's.

Also, it's been changed so that you drop two rounds' points instead of one.
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 17:41

Pre-emptive question.

On the back of the announced review of certain cars, pending the (if any) outcome of the review will there be a "free" car change option if an alternative car is amended to make it more appealing, or will it still cost the mandatory 10% points?

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 17:45

It is something we are debating, however we will not be increasing the amount of cars. It'll be a case of making things a little more fair for those in slightly slower cars, and then when privateers / teams haven't turned up to 3 meetings and their cars are thrown back into the available ones. whether its a free change or not, is still being discussed
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRaZzT Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 22:40

just a general question what hash tags have people been using for the gt event? I myself have been using #gts9.

Just thought I'd put the question out there

MrRaZzT

TORA Race Number : 221
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-05-31

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/ryan-taylor/57/a49/abb

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 23:29

have just chatted to xbox support past 30 min -

No issue with xbox live or sever maintanence, they are contacting turn 10 butthis maytake a while.

I suggest we start letting turn 10 know direct as the issues are only over a certain time period.

If we could set up a connection thread inthe general disscusion would be appericated

CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 23:32

but it's been happening to other games too? hows that a turn 10 thing?
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 23:51

I know I did say that but they have not had any 1 complain about other games having issues I did say I have heard of ppl having issues but as its happened x2 nights in a row on forza its gone to turn 10 to investigate
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeweyTee Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 2:57

MrRaZzT wrote:just a general question what hash tags have people been using for the gt event? I myself have been using #gts9.

What in the world is a hash tag?
DeweyTee
DeweyTee

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Om3ga73 Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 3:22

DeweyTee wrote:
MrRaZzT wrote:just a general question what hash tags have people been using for the gt event? I myself have been using #gts9.

I believe he is talking about Twitter.
Om3ga73
Om3ga73

TORA Race Number : 73
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-07-03

http://msmnation.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRaZzT Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 11:01

Do you have to repost IN for the rerun on sunday? they thread is locked

MrRaZzT

TORA Race Number : 221
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-05-31

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/ryan-taylor/57/a49/abb

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 11:22

MrRaZzT wrote:Do you have to repost IN for the rerun on sunday? they thread is locked

I'll make a fresh thread now.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 15:49

Ok I asked this before but didn't get an answer so I'll put it out there again.

The two racing Vipers, the #2 and the #11, is there a particular one we're using for this series and is there any difference between the two?

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 15:51

There's no discernable difference that I know of. I've received paints on both from various teams/privateers.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by GRA Calculon Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 15:57

CMGraphix wrote:It is something we are debating, however we will not be increasing the amount of cars. It'll be a case of making things a little more fair for those in slightly slower cars, and then when privateers / teams haven't turned up to 3 meetings and their cars are thrown back into the available ones. whether its a free change or not, is still being discussed
Hi. Any update on this yet? Even a small PI increase to cancel out some/all of the 15% power reduction would help even out the field a bit more. Although 2 of the race results wont count towards the overall score it would still be better to have a decision soon as people might have tracks that they are not so strong on later in the series and could have counted hockenheim towards their stronger tracks. Just thought I would put in my two penneth. Looking forward to some good racing regardless of which lobby I'm in though.
Smile
GRA Calculon
GRA Calculon

TORA Race Number : 382
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 16:39

Om3ga73 wrote:
DeweyTee wrote:

I believe he is talking about Twitter.

#TGTS9
#TORAGT
#GT
#TORARaceControl
Please check for this one during races
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenigsegg R Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 17:17

Blame wrote:
CMGraphix wrote:It is something we are debating, however we will not be increasing the amount of cars. It'll be a case of making things a little more fair for those in slightly slower cars, and then when privateers / teams haven't turned up to 3 meetings and their cars are thrown back into the available ones. whether its a free change or not, is still being discussed
Hi. Any update on this yet? Even a small PI increase to cancel out some/all of the 15% power reduction would help even out the field a bit more. Although 2 of the race results wont count towards the overall score it would still be better to have a decision soon as people might have tracks that they are not so strong on later in the series and could have counted hockenheim towards their stronger tracks. Just thought I would put in my two penneth. Looking forward to some good racing regardless of which lobby I'm in though.
Smile
Only 1 race have been raced so far (partially). You can't say much from only 1 race. My opinion is that we should wait and see how the next 2 races will turn out.
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 2674
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Cobblepop Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 17:49

F4H Koenigsegg wrote:Only 1 race have been raced so far (partially). You can't say much from only 1 race. My opinion is that we should wait and see how the next 2 races will turn out.

I Completely agree. It is undeniable that some of the cars will probably need a little tweak in order to make them competitive but I just hope that this doesn't end up being a knee-jerk reaction after just one race.
CQR Cobblepop
CQR Cobblepop

TORA Race Number : 963
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by LAPI74 Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 23:39

Sorry, I have a question.

I will begin the championship at Hockenheim out.
My car was ready for painting and stickers.
To whom and where to send it. And how.
I am totally new member (Xbox, Forza)

Thanks in advance for your replies
LAPI74
LAPI74

TORA Race Number : 207
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next