TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon

+6
Dav of Krypton
LMR DarthMario
CQR Rogue
AMR of the Apex
Radiation Louis
Hailfire97x
10 posters

Go down

RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon Empty RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon

Post by Hailfire97x Fri 11 May 2012 - 22:07

Hailfire97x
Hailfire97x

TORA Race Number : 9
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon Empty Re: RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon

Post by Radiation Louis Fri 11 May 2012 - 22:12

just found out minutes ago, a true legend and the only American to make a car to win LeMans!

RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon KSm7RyiRIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon XnUPi68RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon WNF2dBuRIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon BYYxxh5RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon EoWXJFzRIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon Empty Re: RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon

Post by AMR of the Apex Fri 11 May 2012 - 22:32

I reckon a one off TORA race with all of the cars with the name Shelby is called for...
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Fri 11 May 2012 - 22:40

Sad very Sad Adrian yep agree

RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Fri 11 May 2012 - 22:47

RIP to one true legend! and yes Adrian, there should be a Shelby tribute event. even include the newer Mustang GT500, as it is tagged as a Shelby

RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon 4CehZCuRIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon 1Im0ehJRIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon AZBlrjnRIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon SSaUnAU
RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon KlHMZuJRIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon 1vuHXh0RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon FoUH4rWRIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dav of Krypton Fri 11 May 2012 - 23:03

Just read about it myself.

Last edited by Dav of Krypton on Fri 11 May 2012 - 23:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added vid link)
Dav of Krypton
Dav of Krypton

TORA Race Number : 187
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Fri 11 May 2012 - 23:19

Wow, just found out myself. A legend within the motorsport and automotive community. A sad loss indeed.
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Fri 11 May 2012 - 23:20

Ah man what a loss Sad
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Fri 11 May 2012 - 23:32

No <3

I think a special race is needed indeed. I vote Le Mans

Well, at least he won't be forgotten. He has affected the motor industry is all ways imaginable. He made, in my opinion, some of the greatest cars ever conceived.
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Fri 11 May 2012 - 23:33

in that video he must've been 83/84, and he was still enjoying himself!! i hope i'd be having fun behind the wheel @ that age, if im still kicking around that is.

RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon 4CehZCuRIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon 1Im0ehJRIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon AZBlrjnRIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon SSaUnAU
RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon KlHMZuJRIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon 1vuHXh0RIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon FoUH4rWRIP Carroll Shelby--Death of a True Motorsports Icon N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Fri 11 May 2012 - 23:34

Standaman94 wrote:No <3

I think a special race is needed indeed. I vote Le Mans

Well, at least he won't be forgotten. He has affected the motor industry is all ways imaginable. He made, in my opinion, some of the greatest cars ever conceived.

he was INDEED. and if i read it correctly somewhere, he had a hand in the Mustang redesign back in '05

LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 12 May 2012 - 4:27

We will miss Mr. Shelby greatly.

Crying or Very sad

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down