TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Tora Tcc Iberian Full - Lap Times - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Tora Tcc Iberian Full - Lap Times - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Tora Tcc Iberian Full - Lap Times - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Tora Tcc Iberian Full - Lap Times - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Tora Tcc Iberian Full - Lap Times - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Tora Tcc Iberian Full - Lap Times - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Tora Tcc Iberian Full - Lap Times - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Tora Tcc Iberian Full - Lap Times - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Tora Tcc Iberian Full - Lap Times - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Tora Tcc Iberian Full - Lap Times

+7
HCR Karma
Dav of Krypton
CQR Honcho
Beanz
SorrySmithy
Ax4x Mikey J
PLOW tubbi
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tora Tcc Iberian Full - Lap Times - Page 2 Empty Re: Tora Tcc Iberian Full - Lap Times

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 10:03

Use the pad for tonight chucky but then stick with the wheel. My times were well off well off when i got my first wheel, got down to a tenth or two within a week.

Back to top Go down

Tora Tcc Iberian Full - Lap Times - Page 2 Empty Re: Tora Tcc Iberian Full - Lap Times

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 11:11

S2M Nightmare wrote:56.6xx so far in the Civic Si12,only averaging 56.9s though.

Just waiting for DK to pull his finger out and add me to the team.

Very nice times! It's gonna be so close around here, we had 4 drivers all run 56.7's on their final lap in a race last night Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Honcho Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 13:34

Smile Meep Meep

CQR Honcho

TORA Race Number : 38
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2012-06-05

https://www.facebook.com/RustyLaidlerRacing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 13:44

So how did you find the reasonably priced Kia? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Honcho Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 13:45

I though last night made it clear Wink

CQR Honcho

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 13:47

Certainly did, how cool would it be to have a Kia 1-2-3 on the grid 1st 2nd 3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Honcho Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 15:03

How cool would a CQR 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 Be??

Lol

Ill take 5th Smile

CQR Honcho

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 15:22

CQR CHRiS wrote:Use the pad for tonight chucky but then stick with the wheel. My times were well off well off when i got my first wheel, got down to a tenth or two within a week.

Cheers, I done lots of one lap tracks last night just to try and adjust for each track. I could see where you can save time with it so I will work on it. And the next round I will be on the wheel
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 16:42

One thing that helped in fm3 with ms wheels was to reduce the force feedback to get a more realistic power steering feeling. Not sure about 4 because I upgraded to fanatec as it came out.

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Honcho Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 16:53

Feedback isn't as strong now. Fm3 was the best game for the MS wheel, you could feel when the front tyres were about to loose grip, still feel it in fm4, bit no were near as good!

Have they patched in looking left and right yet?

CQR Honcho

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 16:56

CQR Rusty wrote:Feedback isn't as strong now. Fm3 was the best game for the MS wheel, you could feel when the front tyres were about to loose grip, still feel it in fm4, bit no were near as good!

Have they patched in looking left and right yet?

Think the patch is layout 4 but only works with a foot clutch not button.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2