TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Vodafone Sponsorship Deal for Team British Gamers EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Vodafone Sponsorship Deal for Team British Gamers EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Vodafone Sponsorship Deal for Team British Gamers EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Vodafone Sponsorship Deal for Team British Gamers EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Vodafone Sponsorship Deal for Team British Gamers EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Vodafone Sponsorship Deal for Team British Gamers EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Vodafone Sponsorship Deal for Team British Gamers EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Vodafone Sponsorship Deal for Team British Gamers EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Vodafone Sponsorship Deal for Team British Gamers EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Vodafone Sponsorship Deal for Team British Gamers

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vodafone Sponsorship Deal for Team British Gamers Empty Vodafone Sponsorship Deal for Team British Gamers

After a fantastic 1-2 finish by Hainesy & Smithy at the Circuit de Catalunya for Team British Gamers, we are proud to announce we have a new sponsorship deal for the rest of the Touring Car Championship season, and hopefully further on into the future with other TORA Series also. Many thanks to Hainesy for the great work he has done on it.

So, without further ado:

The Vodafone British Gamers Nissan Sentra
Vodafone Sponsorship Deal for Team British Gamers 1zltc1c

Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Vodafone Sponsorship Deal for Team British Gamers :: Comments

Hailfire97x

Post Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 19:52 by Hailfire97x

Vodafone? On opposing teams? Shocked

Back to top Go down

JAMIE ANDERS0N

Post Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 20:37 by JAMIE ANDERS0N

Hmmm two vodafone teams

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 21:06 by nickyf1

Aye, it seems so..

But not to worry, I was planning to revert back to the classic Stobart livery for my teams SEAT's!

Back to top Go down

Hainesy

Post Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 21:25 by Hainesy

Should stand out in the crowd. cherry

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 21:26 by nickyf1

Well, until my team changes, it won't! Razz

You have done a nice job of recreating the Triple Eight livery though Wink You've cracked the 'rocket red' a little better than I did.

Back to top Go down

Hainesy

Post Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 21:34 by Hainesy

Yep, that red was a pain, we can both still run Vodafone though, very different looks to them. Was never really happy with the Crawford Performance one on the Sentra, didn't suit the car like it does on the Scooby that its supposed to be on.

Back to top Go down

lfcnicklfc

Post Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 21:37 by lfcnicklfc

Trying to oust the competition are we by stealing our sponsors eh?? Wink

Back to top Go down

Hainesy

Post Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 21:43 by Hainesy

They come up with an offer we couldn't refuse........£5 of free credit. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Beanz

Post Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 22:07 by Beanz

...and a Mars Bar

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 23:40 by nickyf1

Fair enough Smile

I got a wee chunk of internet for my crappy wee Samsung. I can tell who they want to back the most..

But as I say, we'll have a new look for the next round anyway, so good timing!

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 23:43 by Ax4x Chaddy

I have to say BG should have gone to Nicky/PR with there idea 1st, Dont think its fair to just take our design really, Yes Nicky is changing but still.

Back to top Go down

Hainesy

Post Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 0:05 by Hainesy

Apologies if offense has been caused but I didn't realize it was only one sponsor per team, plus Nicky and lfcnick have taken it in good humour. Its something we've decided to run with in all comps from now on (we already run it in another series on another *cough* site), including the forthcoming GT series. I personally wouldn't have a problem with anyone else running it either. Lets remember that its only a game at the end of the day, plus I may be wrong but didn't McLaren and Ferrari have Vodafone sponsors in F1 at the same time?

Back to top Go down

lfcnicklfc

Post Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 0:10 by lfcnicklfc

FranchittiFan wrote:I have to say BG should have gone to Nicky/PR with there idea 1st, Dont think its fair to just take our design really, Yes Nicky is changing but still.

It's really not a big deal Chad it's not an exclusive sponsorship deal or anything haha, we're going retro TORA for the rest of the season anyway Razz

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 0:13 by Ax4x Chaddy

I know its a game and im fine with it (as we're changing) its just Nicky took time out to choose the design and then another team turn up with it after half a season.

Back to top Go down

Hailfire97x

Post Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 0:22 by Hailfire97x

Hey guys, cool it. There was no ill-intent. Maybe ill-judgement, but I don't think they wanted to piss anyone off.

Just acknowledge that we're all friends here, and don't let it get under your guys' skin. Very Happy If you really want to prove a point, MorenoFan, beat him on the track Wink

Back to top Go down

Hainesy

Post Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 0:29 by Hainesy

Plus I would be more than happy to do some sponsors for you or gift over if I have them already if you want to change your livery. Change is good, spices things up. Wink

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 1:10 by nickyf1

FranchittiFan wrote:I have to say BG should have gone to Nicky/PR with there idea 1st, Dont think its fair to just take our design really, Yes Nicky is changing but still.

Chad, wheesht. How is it not fair? You're spouting bollocks again. Stop it Wink

Hainsey's made a really good paint, I want to see that thing out on track, it looks awesome!

It's just a video game after all!

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Kane

Post Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 1:20 by Ax4x Kane

I think the point Chad is trying to make is that it was a bit risky to launch that paint scheme. Because they knew Phenomenal Racers is the same. Luckily, Phenomenal Racers are changing anyway & it didn't seem to nark anyone off. But, for example, if I made a really good paint & someone had a near-identical one, I'd be a bit miffed. As I like my car to be unique and differentiate it from the rest.

By the way, nice paint fella's Wink

Back to top Go down

Hainesy

Post Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 1:53 by Hainesy

Cheers Nicky and thanks for understanding, it honestly didn't even enter my mind when we talked about doing it. Give me a shout if you need any sponsor decals, paintings half the fun in Forza for me. Even discovered something new to me while doing the livery, placing a decal in the Front Grill somehow puts the decal on the Rear Wing, strange but good. Wink

Back to top Go down

RumbleBee 392

Post Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 4:13 by RumbleBee 392

hey guys, yall should look at the 24 hour le mans general info thread same thing going on there with similar designs almost i dentical but they came from different ideas

Back to top Go down

HCR generaltso

Post Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 8:10 by HCR generaltso

i liked the other paint better, tbh.

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 8:13 by Ax4x Chaddy

Thanks Kilroy you've seen my point but im also thinking, right you guys KNOW we run that paint as Nick is normally in A lobby and our car does stand out in the red paint design so its not like its a brand new idea to this seasons TCC. We all want to get along and race and I dont see any harm in Asking 1st before saying you want to run it. Beanz there would of been no harm in saying to Nicky "hey we saw you run the red vodaphone paint in TCC, would there be a problem with us running it too?

The main point im trying to make is ask if its cool 1st, thats all.

Back to top Go down

Beanz

Post Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 10:31 by Beanz

Ok, first off i'd like to apologise to anyone we've pissed off, that was definitely not the intention.

The reason we changed, was because we wanted to standardise our paint job across what will be, all the series we're entering. The fact you guys run a Vodafone paint job didn't even enter my mind when thinking about this (not an excuse, just showing my train of thought).

We are using this paint job on our SEAT Leon Supercup in a Destruction Derby Supercup on another website at the moment, and i said to Hainesy it would be a great idea to transfer it onto the Nissan Barge Spec V, as well as other cars.

So again, sorry if we've pissed anyone off, was totally my wrong doing, and i've taken note for next time. My bad.

Beanz

Back to top Go down

BG Wumba

Post Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 12:28 by BG Wumba

If it's any consolation I don't even get to run the paint job in the other team Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next