TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Introducing Team CRA EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Introducing Team CRA EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Introducing Team CRA EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Introducing Team CRA EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Introducing Team CRA EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Introducing Team CRA EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Introducing Team CRA EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Introducing Team CRA EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Introducing Team CRA EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Introducing Team CRA

Go down

Introducing Team CRA Empty Introducing Team CRA

Team CRA before known as Team a1x Racing is a group of racing friends that like to race hard, have fun and keep it as clean as possible on the tracks.

Let’s first introduce the members of Team CRA KOYO Racing witch are currently in the TORA GT Championship running in the BMW M3 GT2:

First of from the Netherlands our Captain: Morphader NL aka “Sir Talk a Lot”

Morph likes to talk…. if you have ever been in a party with him you know what I am on about. He is always busy with something, painting our race cars, setting up new race series, doing some initial tuning on cars that we are planning to use in upcoming races. He is the one that got all of us together for that epic TORA 24hr of le Mans. The race we will never forget and put us as a team on the online racing map.

Second our German friend: tsaFooT aka “Nitro”

Turn around his GT and you see what he is: TooFast……..He is been accused of having a special controller with a Nitro button as he regularly sets lap times that are not normal.
We think that A lobby can be in his reach if he gets the lap times he does during practice in qualifying. Part of our in house tuning team, he and Adder20 make sure that our race cars are fine tuned for every racing series we enter.

Third up from Amsterdam: Adder20 aka “Mr impatient” or “Dirty Adder”

What can you say about Adder20? Well a lot actually…. But let’s stick with the facts. Together with tsaFooT, he is doing great work on our racing cars making sure the tunes are perfect for race day. If something is taking longer than Adder20 thinks it should than he is not afraid to voice out his opinion about it, or breaking in live parties to inquire what is taking so long as some of the TORA staff have already found out. Dirty Adder comes from the fact that sometimes Adder20 has a hard time keeping his laps clean.

Fourth from the Netherlands: Racert46 aka “Mr PR”

Neither good at painting or tuning I support my team by saying how nice the new tunes are or how good the paint looks on the car…. My job is testing the cars that they are preparing, comparing the lap times between cars and helping to make the choice on what car to run as we did for the upcoming TORA Britcar 24 Hours of Silverstone. For the rest I try to help the team by doing these little PR items for your and our reading pleasure.

Also we like to thank a non team member, Drake Hellspawn as he helped us with tuning for this series and still is giving his advice, support and racing with us around the tracks.

Also we have a privateer running the TORA GT Championship in the team named
Team CRA V-Power Racing also running in the BMW M3 GT2:

From the Netherlands LosingShark aka “The quiet one”

LosingShark is a man of little words; he can be in the party without you knowing he is in there. He likes to race his cars hard and is an all-round cool guy. He is still getting to grips with the BMW but we are sure that he will improve and progress throughout the rest of the season.

Stay tuned as we will be announcing our cars and teams for the upcoming TORA Britcar 24 Hours of Silverstone after we have made our entries official. We will be entering in multiple classes.

That is it for now, stay tuned for more updates.

Regards Racert46
Racert46
Racert46

TORA Race Number : 46
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Introducing Team CRA :: Comments

Post Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 18:49 by Adder 020

Well, well mister PR, we 've got 3 new drivers!
Introduce them ,please.

We started with 1 team at le Mans, now 2 teams at Silverstone!

Before you know it , we take over BG! Wink

Back to top Go down

Racert46

Post Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 6:58 by Racert46

If something is taking longer than Adder20 thinks it should than he is not afraid to voice out his opinion about it...... Very Happy

We are working on something Adder, Relax.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 22:40 by Adder 020

Well Dirty Adder is now also standing for another thing.....

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down