TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
AAR Withdraws from the TORA Britcar 24 Hours of Silverstone EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
AAR Withdraws from the TORA Britcar 24 Hours of Silverstone EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
AAR Withdraws from the TORA Britcar 24 Hours of Silverstone EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
AAR Withdraws from the TORA Britcar 24 Hours of Silverstone EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
AAR Withdraws from the TORA Britcar 24 Hours of Silverstone EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
AAR Withdraws from the TORA Britcar 24 Hours of Silverstone EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
AAR Withdraws from the TORA Britcar 24 Hours of Silverstone EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
AAR Withdraws from the TORA Britcar 24 Hours of Silverstone EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
AAR Withdraws from the TORA Britcar 24 Hours of Silverstone EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

AAR Withdraws from the TORA Britcar 24 Hours of Silverstone

Go down

AAR Withdraws from the TORA Britcar 24 Hours of Silverstone Empty AAR Withdraws from the TORA Britcar 24 Hours of Silverstone

(Wednesday, September 12, 2012 (Updated 7:10 P.M. EST)- Team AAR Club)

Today, I have to regrettably announce that All American Racers' TORA GT Team for the TORA Britcar 24 Hours of Silverstone.

As of last week, we were ready to announce our paint job to the world, as well as set a blistering time to try to get into the "A" Lobby. But last week, things began to fell apart.

As previously reported last week, AAR's CorwinMB had to resign from driving duties after he got a job on Saturday Nights; his first day of work was to be this Saturday, during the race.

Also, we had to say goodbye to the painter of our car and 4th driver, ALL MAX RPM (formerly GLR MAX RPM) who quit the club.

By weekend's end, we seemed to have a reserve driver available to make us a 3-driver team. But sadly, he had to resign as well.

The only reason we will not be competing this weekend is lack of drivers. This taught our team something: we have to acquire more drivers to make a successful run at winning one of these Endurance Classics. We might be looking for new members to recruit soon. If we recruit enough drivers, we may be able to make a successful run at the Nurburgring 24 this December.

AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein

TORA Race Number : 127
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

AAR Withdraws from the TORA Britcar 24 Hours of Silverstone :: Comments

AMR of the Apex

Post Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 0:19 by AMR of the Apex

This is a shame, however, if its any consolation, the Nurburgring event at the end of the year will be an 8 hour race, 4 stints, and therefore you probably wont need more than 2 drivers.

Back to top Go down

Biggsy tv

Post Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 8:20 by Biggsy tv

Can you not advertise, and maybe get drivers from within TORA,

Either that, you can do stints in the Rogue Motorsport Toyota

Back to top Go down

F4H Lotterer

Post Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 9:14 by F4H Lotterer

Dont let the loss of a driver put you off , im confident that you can find a 4th i believe that vampira is looking for a seat still , as for paint ive 100s of replica designs im happy to share Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down