TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
The Great Debate; Turbo vs V8----- Drift competion  EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
The Great Debate; Turbo vs V8----- Drift competion  EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
The Great Debate; Turbo vs V8----- Drift competion  EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
The Great Debate; Turbo vs V8----- Drift competion  EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
The Great Debate; Turbo vs V8----- Drift competion  EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
The Great Debate; Turbo vs V8----- Drift competion  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
The Great Debate; Turbo vs V8----- Drift competion  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
The Great Debate; Turbo vs V8----- Drift competion  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
The Great Debate; Turbo vs V8----- Drift competion  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

The Great Debate; Turbo vs V8----- Drift competion

Go down

The Great Debate; Turbo vs V8----- Drift competion  Empty The Great Debate; Turbo vs V8----- Drift competion

Post by APX Caramel Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 0:07

This link will take you to the forum where this is all being held.

The Great Debate; Turbo vs V8----- Drift competion  7997683129_f2b20563dd_c

In light of the new trend in Formula Drift, I've decided to go on and make a series dedicated to finding out the great question, Turbo VS V8. I am here to settle it straight. Actually you are. The drifters will make the brackets say one side to the other. Here's some rules that are needed to know.

Qualifying will be held Wenesday-Friday. I will NOT be taking replays, unless you really cannot make qualifying (mother in the hospital, work swings, etc.) Live qualifying with results on Friday night, Saturday afternoon. Top 32 (battling the rivaling drivetrain) will go to 4 lobbies on Saturday/Sunday then the top 2 from each lobby will got to a Great 8 lobby. Then based off qualifying scores you will be rearranged so we can mix it up just a little bit.

Gamertag: Duekacer- Faggio (first choice; Turbo)/ Homeless man (second choice; V8)

If you would like to sign up your team (SFX, END, etc.), simply state the team name and the fact that your are signing up as a team.

1. Up to S700 cars

2. No banned cars

3. No Forza Aero

4. No Turbo V8's (superchargers are allowed)

5. No tire rule

6. No slicks

There will be 3 championships: Driver, Team and Engine Type

Team points will be counted by highest finishing team member.

Engine will be based off the top 3. If a turbo car gets 1st and 3rd and a V8 gets 2nd, score will show Turbo 2- V8 1

Driver points are scored as shown:

1st: 100

2nd: 90

3rd: 75

4th: 60

5th: 50

6th: 35

7th: 20

8th: 10

Ok, Basic rules out of the way, here's what you need to know.

Track layouts.

The Great Debate-- Sections video

Round One, Sunset Peninsula
Round Two, Nurburgring GP
Round Three, Indy GP
Round Four, Silverstone GP
Round Five, Le Mans
Round Six, Catalunya
Round Seven, Road Alanta
Round Eight, Sebring

I'll need some judges. I'd love to make this a great one-off event.

If you have the ability to livestream, you'll be my hero. afro

This is a really rough draft, so if you have any questions or additions to the series, please post up.

Turbo
Original Banzai
Smooth92
TDA cHr0nN1k
jamaican boi213
GainedSpeedxs
CP Hakosuka
TSM BeeDee
M1KE0
Impulse
Fuzzy Domo
DIS M0LICI0US