TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Nürburgring 8 Hours - Team Advertisement EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Nürburgring 8 Hours - Team Advertisement EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Nürburgring 8 Hours - Team Advertisement EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Nürburgring 8 Hours - Team Advertisement EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Nürburgring 8 Hours - Team Advertisement EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Nürburgring 8 Hours - Team Advertisement EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Nürburgring 8 Hours - Team Advertisement EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Nürburgring 8 Hours - Team Advertisement EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Nürburgring 8 Hours - Team Advertisement EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Nürburgring 8 Hours - Team Advertisement

+16
TMG Sarrazin 8x
Velox Midget
F4H Hakkinen
PURE IMPERIUM
ShrinkingSteven
TLR Scrublord
DB Chimpus
XXX Skyrocket
Ax4x Kane
theboomeranga
Bob Dixon 76
xVampirAx
TMG Lapierre 7x
SCR3WUGUYZ
Standaman94
Richy59
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TORA Nürburgring 8 Hours - Team Advertisement Empty TORA Nürburgring 8 Hours - Team Advertisement

Post by Richy59 Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 14:19

If you need a team mate or have space in your team then advertise here to the community.

TORA Nürburgring 8 Hours - Team Advertisement C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

TORA Nürburgring 8 Hours - Team Advertisement Empty Re: TORA Nürburgring 8 Hours - Team Advertisement

Post by Standaman94 Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 14:29

Join Nurbracer, yo!

Nurburgring and Nurbracer go together like two peas in a pod, amirte? Trust me, I know this stuff. We've got four drivers already, but join the gang and we'll stick you and your pals in another car (or two).

If you don't know what you're doing, we'll guide ya. Don't know the track? We'll show you. Don't know the car? We'll tell you. And if strategy isn't for you (it's not for me!) then you just have to show up and drive.

We're making a video in the near future. If you're interested in teaming up with is, send me a message and with some luck you could be in our vid too.

We're also open for team partnerships, sponsors, suppliers, and all that gubbins.
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

TORA Nürburgring 8 Hours - Team Advertisement Empty Re: TORA Nürburgring 8 Hours - Team Advertisement

Post by SCR3WUGUYZ Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 19:54

Looking for a team to join anybody interested in me driving for them message me please and best of racing to all.
SCR3WUGUYZ
SCR3WUGUYZ

TORA Race Number : 353
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2012-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Lapierre 7x Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 16:20

Looking for a team mate. Only car I don't wanna drive is Porsche.
TMG Lapierre 7x
TMG Lapierre 7x

TORA Race Number : 212
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by xVampirAx Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 12:21

im going to put a team together for this race and since there is already few drivers wanting a place on a team for this,i could consider at least one or two drivers for my lineup.so with that in mind pm me if you would like to be on my team for this race.
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

TORA Race Number : 222
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Dixon 76 Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 1:59

IRT Davidson 7x wrote:Looking for a team mate. Only car I don't wanna drive is Porsche.

I,m interested in running this Idea

Bob Dixon 76

TORA Race Number : 620
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Lapierre 7x Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 14:26

IRT Wozza wrote:
IRT Davidson 7x wrote:Looking for a team mate. Only car I don't wanna drive is Porsche.

Then i have a team mate. Razz
TMG Lapierre 7x
TMG Lapierre 7x

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Dixon 76 Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 20:09

IRT Davidson 7x wrote:
IRT Wozza wrote:

Then i have a team mate. Razz

Cool Cool

Bob Dixon 76

TORA Race Number : 620
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 20:40

Anyway looking for a seat?
Come join Erebus Racing in their Mercedes-Benz SLS GT3.
The car has an amazing tune, thanks to serpent racing, and the team is officially, well not officially, but backed by Erebus Racing themselves. I had already been in contact with them before, so I notified them of the event, and they're keen to back us and support us.
If anyone wants to join, either reply or PM me
Cheers
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 20:48

I am looking for a team. My Internet has been dicky but in my defence the stints I did were very early morning & I wasn't able to have people cover me. Italia, I'm a big Mercedes fan Wink
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by XXX Skyrocket Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 20:55

Kilroy8 wrote:I am looking for a team. My Internet has been dicky but in my defence the stints I did were very early morning & I wasn't able to have people cover me. Italia, I'm a big Mercedes fan Wink
im sure nurbracer will tke you with open arms
XXX Skyrocket
XXX Skyrocket

TORA Race Number : 567
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 21:04

nah, he's a merc fan Wink
you guys have enough already haha

@Kilroy, i'll be on this weekend, i'll send you the tune n paint (not proper number boxes) which looks amazing (thanks Matt) and we can run some laps if you want. the tunes is really really good and fast
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by DB Chimpus Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 21:25

Standaman94 wrote:Join Nurbracer, yo!

Nurburgring and Nurbracer go together like two peas in a pod, amirte? Trust me, I know this stuff. We've got four drivers already, but join the gang and we'll stick you and your pals in another car (or two).

If you don't know what you're doing, we'll guide ya. Don't know the track? We'll show you. Don't know the car? We'll tell you. And if strategy isn't for you (it's not for me!) then you just have to show up and drive.

We're making a video in the near future. If you're interested in teaming up with is, send me a message and with some luck you could be in our vid too.

We're also open for team partnerships, sponsors, suppliers, and all that gubbins.

Hi Standman,
Im new around here but would like to have a go at this, would you be able to help me with it?

DB Chimpus

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 21:51

I'll try, busted controller that'll need replacing. Mic has a horrible echo, so I don't normally wear it & it's snapped completely in half (damn the dogs!) and with phone headphones & charger breaking it's gonna be an expensive week Sad

By Saturday I will hopefully have a controller. Yes, I love Mercedes Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 22:16

ok cool as, if i can, i'll send you the tune and paint before then, if not it'll be there saturday
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Mon 19 Nov 2012 - 23:41

I'm looking for a team for this, me and my teammate won the SP2 Class of VLN so I know my way around this track but can't race in the XBR Team for a reason, if somebody else is quick and wants to pair with me I'll team with them , PM me on the box or on here Smile
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 17:52

Looking for a driver to join me in a Porsche cup car.
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by XXX Skyrocket Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 16:11

GRT 458Italia wrote:ok cool as, if i can, i'll send you the tune and paint before then, if not it'll be there saturday
...and a controller;thats the price you have to pay for stealing drivers Cool
XXX Skyrocket
XXX Skyrocket

TORA Race Number : 567
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by PURE IMPERIUM Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 17:07

Anyone need a driver........1st in class Britcar 24h and 3rd in class Sebring 12h.....Im not driving a Porsche as id rather walk around than drive that pile of crap !! Let me know, would like a chance at winning but not overly fussed !!
PURE IMPERIUM
PURE IMPERIUM

TORA Race Number : 560
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by xVampirAx Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 18:18

does anyone need a driver for their team.also i can do 2 stints for the race.
also is there going to be a guest car for this race?
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

TORA Race Number : 222
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Lapierre 7x Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 14:37

Looking for a team mate, maybe 2, to drive BMW Z4 with myself and Sarrazin, must be able to do at least a 7:34 or faster. looking for a podium. Very Happy
TMG Lapierre 7x
TMG Lapierre 7x

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 17:36

F4H might have slots open for 1-3 people. Tunes and paints are created. I cannot make promises but would like to see who is interested. We are covering all classes. Stint availability is also key
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by PURE IMPERIUM Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 18:32

F4H Chrisupra wrote:F4H might have slots open for 1-3 people. Tunes and paints are created. I cannot make promises but would like to see who is interested. We are covering all classes. Stint availability is also key

Would love to run with F4H....
PURE IMPERIUM
PURE IMPERIUM

TORA Race Number : 560
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 20:50

Cool. Just PM me your preferences with cars and stints and let me see what I can do Nick
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 22:43

oh wow! Nick you're moving up these teams pretty quick since sebring!
and it's not like you don't have the pace!

anyway, do to real life commitments, Kilroy cannot make it to the event. so i am looking for another driver, or 2 to assist me in this race. we will be running SP1 in the Lamborghini Gallardo under the HEXIS Racing banner it is a replica of he HEXIS McLaren in the GT1 World Championship
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next