TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Just heading off for a break! ;) EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Just heading off for a break! ;) EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Just heading off for a break! ;) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Just heading off for a break! ;) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Just heading off for a break! ;) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Just heading off for a break! ;) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Just heading off for a break! ;) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Just heading off for a break! ;) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Just heading off for a break! ;) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Just heading off for a break! ;)

Go down

Just heading off for a break! ;) Empty Just heading off for a break! ;)

Hello one and all.
As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been hanging around as much on the forums as much as I used to be. In a way, there is a good reason for this. Life has been so hectic for myself these days, I just don't have as much time on my hands as I've been used to. I'm not moaning or anything, but it's been awesome!

Having taken some time these last few weeks to think about any plans I have for the future, I feel that the right thing for me would be to take a break from online racing. How long for? I'm not really sure. But I think it will be sometime next year for defernate. This isn't a goodbye or anything! I will defernately be back racing. However, I'm gonna complete the rest of this season's GT and ISCC USA series before I head off into a much needed break. Pitty I can't afford a real holiday, but this will do! lol Razz
But I feel that the way my life has changed dramatically, I think it's more important to keep the momentum going. With the volunteer group I've been working with, they have given me a fantastic opportunity to become a support worker and I'm determined not to mess up this opportunity that I've been presented with.

As of right now, I would like to give up my position as a TORA race steward, as I don't have the time to look into any on going or future inquiries that need resolving. I would rather give the opportunity to someone who has much more time on their hands than I do. But I would like to thank and appreciate the TORA staff for giving me the opportunity to become a race steward. Very Happy
I defernately won't be disappearing for good. I will stick around for the Friday Night chaos..... I meant fun that we have. Either on Forza 4, Horizon, Battlefield 3 or COD: MW3

Thanks so much everyone for the fun and laughter. I can't wait to get back on circuit and hopefully, finish on a high before my break! Very Happy
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Just heading off for a break! ;) :: Comments

VVV GunDaM

Post Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 22:08 by VVV GunDaM

Have fun a nice break! Believe me, I've been feeling the exact same way.

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 0:37 by Ax4x Mikey J

Glad I got the chance to beat you at least once at the peak of your epic TORA career Cool

But seriously we'll miss you. It's been an honor to share the same track with you Dan.

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 0:41 by Ax4x Chaddy

Hope you do enjoy your break boss, Lets get some great ATR championship postions! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

theboomeranga

Post Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 2:03 by theboomeranga

that sucks, but i its well deserved, the track wont be the same without you, but the time between your break starting and finishing wont take very long if the last 12 months have been anythin to go by. have fun on your break mate,

Back to top Go down

F4H Lotterer

Post Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 7:58 by F4H Lotterer

Take it easy and best of luck Dan.

Back to top Go down

Racert46

Post Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 8:30 by Racert46

Good luck Dan, Make the best of that opportunity you have.

Back to top Go down

CreamyTastey

Post Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 9:48 by CreamyTastey

Take it easy Dan nice racing with you, best of luck

Back to top Go down

CQR Rogue

Post Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 10:02 by CQR Rogue

see u next week Dan

Back to top Go down

ATR DAN

Post Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 11:14 by ATR DAN

SelectiveRogue wrote:see u next week Dan

HA HA Duncan. Trust you to crash this thread! lol!
If you can read (which I doubt) I'm competing in the rest of this season's GT's and ISCC before my break starts.

But cheers everyone for the kind words. I will miss the racing defernately, but I feel lately that real commitments come first before anything else.
Now all I need to do is find the ideal replacement for me. Seeing as he was interested in joining our team for next season's GT's, I would like Mark (Rollin InAn STi) to be my replacement until I'm ready to return next year. I would defernately like to ATR Dynamics team to carry on in my absence because I know Mark's a quick driver as well as a good tuner, which will benefit my team mates as they will need help to prepare for each race meeting. If that's ok with you mate! Wink

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 11:36 by Ax4x Chaddy

Dan in sure you meant to say 'If you cant read (which i doubt)?'

Im glad to have Mark join the tean however I have a feeling you'll be racing next year Very Happy

Back to top Go down

CQR Rogue

Post Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 12:01 by CQR Rogue

ATR DAN wrote:
SelectiveRogue wrote:see u next week Dan

HA HA Duncan. Trust you to crash this thread! lol!
If you can read (which I doubt) I'm competing in the rest of this season's GT's and ISCC before my break starts.

But cheers everyone for the kind words. I will miss the racing defernately, but I feel lately that real commitments come first before anything else.
Now all I need to do is find the ideal replacement for me. Seeing as he was interested in joining our team for next season's GT's, I would like Mark (Rollin InAn STi) to be my replacement until I'm ready to return next year. I would defernately like to ATR Dynamics team to carry on in my absence because I know Mark's a quick driver as well as a good tuner, which will benefit my team mates as they will need help to prepare for each race meeting. If that's ok with you mate! Wink

lol! Dan how many breaks in how many years

Great news on work dude Wink

Back to top Go down

Biggsy tv

Post Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 12:22 by Biggsy tv

I believe this time, as years ago when Dan had his "breaks" were due to not getting along with certain circumstances, however this time its on good terms, so this I can take seriously.

I wish you all the best Dan with all your targets, and don't be a stranger! Cheers

Back to top Go down

Standaman94

Post Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 12:37 by Standaman94

See you around, chap! Don't do anything I wouldn't do Wink

Back to top Go down

DeweyTee

Post Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 14:41 by DeweyTee

Best of luck in your new endeavors !

Back to top Go down

Beanz

Post Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 17:02 by Beanz

Mr Dan, glad things are going well, hope you're not forgetting the Nurburing 8 Hours though Mister! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down