TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
XPLR BTCC Event 1 - Silverstone International EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
XPLR BTCC Event 1 - Silverstone International EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
XPLR BTCC Event 1 - Silverstone International EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
XPLR BTCC Event 1 - Silverstone International EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
XPLR BTCC Event 1 - Silverstone International EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
XPLR BTCC Event 1 - Silverstone International EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
XPLR BTCC Event 1 - Silverstone International EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
XPLR BTCC Event 1 - Silverstone International EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
XPLR BTCC Event 1 - Silverstone International EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

XPLR BTCC Event 1 - Silverstone International

Go down

XPLR BTCC Event 1 - Silverstone International Empty XPLR BTCC Event 1 - Silverstone International

First event at XPLR.

Didnt do to well in Q and was dead last on the grid then had a DNQ start behind me, made a few places up in the first race starting from 10th and ending up 6th with a couple of DNFs in the process.

Starting 4th on the grid for Race 2 I thought I try and get ahead early but kind of stayed where I was with a few change of places I ended back in forth. Pit window opened with quite a few cars close behind me I stayed out for a couple of laps and when I did pit I re joined infront of the pack with abit more distance then i had before. Last lap I was getting caught from behind, last couple of corners

4th - BG Chucky 82
5th - Cefiro Drifter
6th - MGR Ginge
7th - CrMk Goldie
8th - S2M Cappie

Some great racing there and cant wait till next weekend for Catalunya National
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

XPLR BTCC Event 1 - Silverstone International :: Comments

theboomeranga

Post Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 4:05 by theboomeranga

hey man, this may sound bad coming from opposition, but can you give us a hand with tuning? i'm struggling really badly

Back to top Go down

JAMIE ANDERS0N

Post Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 11:31 by JAMIE ANDERS0N

You not see the PLOW logo on the side of my car lol.

Speak with PLOW Tubbi he tuned my car Very Happy

Back to top Go down

HCR Karma

Post Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 17:02 by HCR Karma

Italia,,am happy to gift you my tune if you want,,its not the quickest but handles well and i can get the power down easy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down