TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read

+12
TG Wormburner
CQR Honcho
SnippetyOggy86
SilvRsteeD
LastNewtStandin
LMR DarthMario
wood53y
theboomeranga
CQR Rogue
JAMIE ANDERS0N
BG Wumba
Biggsy tv
16 posters

Go down

WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read Empty WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read

Post by Biggsy tv Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 10:17

URGENT - During qualifying we notice a few people had not added the TEC gamertags;

"MSA TORA TEC"
"MSA TORA TEC 2"

If your gamertag begins with a number, or between A and J you must have MSA TORA TEC added to your friends list. If your gamertag begins between K and Z you must have the MSA TORA TEC 2 added to your friends list. These are so the lobby hosts can find you and invite you to your stint. Without the relevant gamertag runs the risk of not being invitied to your stint!!!

====================================================

Race day set-up

Race thread settings here - http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t8886-tora-nur8-race-hosts-settings

Make sure you set up your lobby up 20 minutes before the race starts so you can invite all drivers into the race before the hour mark.

Make sure your lobby is aware that lobby chatter should be kept to a minimum

All drivers must make 1 mandatory pitstop of which it can not be taken on the first lap

Stint 1
Before race, set 1 grid lap around Camino Mini (END CONDITION NUMBER OF LAPS) to set Qualification order of your lobby as per live timing, of which can be found here - http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/tora-nurburgring-8-hours-2012.html
You will see your lobby clearly Identified on LT

Rolling starts for race 1 will begin with SP1 and SP1c, proceeding at no more than 70mph in 2 by 2, side by side format, and racing begins when the lead driver shouts, "3,2,1, Go! Go! Go!" anytime between the pit entrance, and the pit exit.
One minute later, both SP3 class will proceed in exactly the same manner as SP1 had.

Stints will last 1 hour 45 minutes

As soon as the timer reaches 15 minutes to go (1 hour 45 minutes into the stint), all driver must stop on track where they are and make sure you relay mileage back to the lobby host

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stint 2 & 3 - For the remainder of the stints, the races will start under lobby points order, of which a grid lap will be set around Camino Mini. The grid will be in overall lobby standings of which you will be able to see here - http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/tora-nurburgring-8-hours-2012.html. The race will begin with a 1 second roll off delay to prevent first corner pile ups. Same as stint 1, when time gets to 1 hour 45 min (15 mintues remaining) drivers must stop on track

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Stint 4- For the remainder of the stints, the races will start under lobby points order, of which a grid lap will be set around Camino Mini. The grid will be in overall lobby standings of which you will be able to see here - http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/tora-nurburgring-8-hours-2012.html. The race will begin with a 1 second roll off delay to prevent first corner pile ups. When timer gets to the 2 hour mark, all drivers must continue and complete the lap they are on and remember the time they cross the line This will be fed back to the lobby host at the end of the race.

Time of stint 4 will be set to 2 hours 30 minutes

A final word of warning respect all drivers around you take time passing slower traffic, stewards and staff will be watching the live stream and race control will have the option to hand out penalties if drivers cause incidents with endanger your fellow competitor you have been warned (your friendly North Korean dictator)

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read Empty Re: WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read

Post by BG Wumba Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 10:27

Good luck to all guys Very Happy wish I could take part in some way but I'm stuck in work all day Sad
BG Wumba
BG Wumba

TORA Race Number : 43
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read Empty Re: WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 10:30

Good luck everyone, hope you all have a fantastic race

Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N

WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read I6ugkpwWELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read 10YNCX2WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read SBgWF6e
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 11:04

BUMP THIS

WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 11:08

can't wait, under 3 hours to go
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by wood53y Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 11:33

Good luck everyone see you on the track
wood53y
wood53y

TORA Race Number : 553
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-08-11

http://www.benedictracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 11:37

cannot wait. just reset my router just in case. Smile

WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read 4CehZCuWELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read 1Im0ehJWELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read AZBlrjnWELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read SSaUnAU
WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read KlHMZuJWELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read 1vuHXh0WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read FoUH4rWWELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 11:38

Good luck everyone. Hugely excited for you all!

Shout out for the M&M Porsche teams bounce
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SilvRsteeD Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 11:39

Good luck guys, gonna be a good day,
SilvRsteeD
SilvRsteeD

TORA Race Number : 89
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 11:42

Good luck all

WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 11:54

First race at TORA for me so slightly nervous,

Good luck everyone cheers
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

TORA Race Number : 328
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Honcho Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 11:57

Good luck everyone!

CQR Honcho

TORA Race Number : 38
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2012-06-05

https://www.facebook.com/RustyLaidlerRacing

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 11:58

Hey Rollin Rusty keep it on the tires today and I will too!
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Cobblepop Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 12:22

CMGraphix wrote:Stint 4- When timer gets to the 2 hour mark, all drivers must continue and complete the lap they are on

I'm sorry to question something this late on but I had no alternative.

I'll try to keep it brief as I know people will be busy at this point. My question is this, what happens if 2 competitors are split (in terms of laps) at the moment the 2 hour limit is reached? For example: there's a 10 second gap between the driver in 1st and the driver in 2nd, the driver in 1st just crosses the start/finish line before the time limit is reached and the driver in 2nd does not make it to the line in time to start another lap. Will the driver in first be allowed to carry on and gain an extra 12.9 miles whilst his rival in 2nd has to sit there inches from the line, not allowed to complete another lap?

It's quite likely that I'm missing something obvious and would be happy for someone to point out an error in my reasoning.
CQR Cobblepop
CQR Cobblepop

TORA Race Number : 963
Registration date : 2012-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 12:31

Good luck to everyone today, I unfortunately will be no more than a bit spectator this time around. I was due to host the full live stream for all 8 hours but I took unwell on holiday and am unable to help out today. I feel bad and that I let the guys down after all the outstanding work they have done this week in preparing the race, and I am sure they will make it a very special end to the year. They should be congratulated for all the work and effort the have put in no matter what the outcome is today. Best of luck to all drivers who are racing and I hope above all else you have as much fun as possible.

WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 12:39

CQR Cobblepop wrote:
CMGraphix wrote:Stint 4- When timer gets to the 2 hour mark, all drivers must continue and complete the lap they are on

I'm sorry to question something this late on but I had no alternative.

I'll try to keep it brief as I know people will be busy at this point. My question is this, what happens if 2 competitors are split (in terms of laps) at the moment the 2 hour limit is reached? For example: there's a 10 second gap between the driver in 1st and the driver in 2nd, the driver in 1st just crosses the start/finish line before the time limit is reached and the driver in 2nd does not make it to the line in time to start another lap. Will the driver in first be allowed to carry on and gain an extra 12.9 miles whilst his rival in 2nd has to sit there inches from the line, not allowed to complete another lap?

It's quite likely that I'm missing something obvious and would be happy for someone to point out an error in my reasoning.

As unfortunate as that situation would be, that is the case. The same scenario would happen in realworld motorsport also

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 12:46

that same outcome happens with the ISCC, when it occurs

WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read 4CehZCuWELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read 1Im0ehJWELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read AZBlrjnWELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read SSaUnAU
WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read KlHMZuJWELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read 1vuHXh0WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read FoUH4rWWELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Cobblepop Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 12:49

Ok, thanks gents, I hope you know I wasn't questioning your methods, I just needed to understand for myself Smile
CQR Cobblepop
CQR Cobblepop

TORA Race Number : 963
Registration date : 2012-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 12:50

Good luck ladies and gentlemen. Hope it all goes well, I will be watching some of the first stint from my media centre (at my house).
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 13:01

all's i g2 say Richy: Get better Mate! Smile

LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 13:17

Richy hope you get well soon dude! we'll be thinking of ya out there

WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read KSm7RyiWELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read XnUPi68WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read WNF2dBuWELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read BYYxxh5WELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read EoWXJFzWELCOME TO Nurb8 RACE DAY!!! - Please read KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down