TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 32 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 32 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 32 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 32 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 32 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 32 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 32 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 32 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 32 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

+90
CQR HABURi
Wooflers
ATP Ginge
Joito04
SVR Yamagura
LMR Zakspeed
BG Wingnut396
EMW Takum1
ATP Flying Ace
XPR Clutch
ART Carrera
F4H Stingray
Red Dirt Bandit
KickRocks29
Modafaya
Dav of Krypton
Morne in Glory
CredibleWizard
danfay12
Mandown46
ATP Rage
ATR DAN
Brenwalsh
CQR Shifty
TLR Scrublord
xVampirAx
Markius Fox
Racing Dk
RW26 BLAZE
Velox Midget
F4H Hakkinen
BG Scarlett
JerseyboySS
BG Wumba
ll Taku ll
CQR Cobblepop
CQR Aero
Peader24
Ax4x Cowboy
F4H Carrera
CQR NEON
Duke of Bruno
Diablo 29x
Euphoric Blaze
HCR ChicaiN
SnippetyOggy86
The Posimosh
PURE IMPERIUM
XPR Dwarf
MOPAR001
exp1osive sam
TG Wormburner
AAR ABEnstein
Texaspotatolord
F4H Drake
F4H Bullet
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Kane
MT2 Levin
SCR3WUGUYZ
HCR Motorhead
CreamyTastey
LMR DarthMario
Koenigsegg R
WhiteShark NL
XXX Skyrocket
LMR Deftone MX
Ax4x Mikey J
Standaman94
tsaFooT
CQR Vapor
Ax4x Chaddy
Matt
CQR D4N13L
F4H bandicoot
Adder 020
theboomeranga
MAK42
AdamWatson99
ShrinkingSteven
LMR BlackHawk
HCR generaltso
CQR Rogue
Racert46
Richy59
LastNewtStandin
RumbleBee 392
F4H Lotterer
XPR Roadrunner
Hailfire97x
94 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 0:43

Mourne Identity wrote:cheers mate i just hope this gets sorted because i wouldnt like to be called a cheat and taking a "hollow podium" in fact i was happy that we even got to 4th place and was over the moon when i was told we might have 2nd

Sorry if you got the impression that I was accusing anyone of cheating. Mistakes happen, whether it is the racer giving an erroneous number, or the host getting numbers and names crossed. Having been both a while, I can totally understands mistakes happen. Besides, I like you guys. Cool

But when there is evidence of what would be an accounting error, such as two guys getting the same mileage while their cars were in different parts of the circuit at the end of the stint, it would seem that a recheck may be in order. Suspect

I know it is a new system... and there was bound to be mistakes made. I look at this as a chance to test and improve the check and balance instrumentation of the new system. study

To take a page from another league I compete in, if people could take a snapshot of their screen after the 15 min mark for validation. That way if there is any question, you'd have visual evidence. Idea

Last edited by Flyin Mikey J on Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 1:40; edited 1 time in total
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 0:52

Congrats Mad Dog for an epic performance... 10 hours and a class win, very impressive Cheers
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 1:13

can someone tell me the top 5 for each class?
school network doesn't allow me to view the table, and i can't wait until 3 this arvo, it's only 11:15 :/
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 1:16

LMP
1. Team Jeremy Kyle
2. CRA Team 2
3. HR Aces Wild
4. Yagamura Motorsports
5. Virtual AMR

GTE
1. XPLR & XBR Collaboration
2. The Sweeney
3. CRA Team 3
4. F4H Motorsport
5. Mushroom Kingdom Racers

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphoric Blaze Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 1:37

got told to edit.........

fixed for you Twisted Evil
Euphoric Blaze
Euphoric Blaze

TORA Race Number : 131
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2013-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 2:26

ok cool as, thanks
two podiums for CRA Very Happy
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 5:25

Happy with 10th overall. I pushed the car just a tad to much in my first stint and the back end just flew round on the final turn giving me 100% rear aero damage. Still having 0% on front gave me massive oversteer until I eventually put it into wall front end first which settled it down to bag not a to bad 195 with 1hr 15 racing damaged.
My second stint was bad luck again, was putting in some of the best laps I ever have then a lag spike hit while passing GTE cars, sorry LMR Scuderia and ShrinkingSteven if you got damage from it. So learning from first stint and seeing 100% rear damage again i shoved it into the wall straight away nose first on way to pits. Car was a handful still but was pleased to hit 205 with a badly damaged car.

Phil and Newman great work on your stints hopefully Le Mans will be a better result for us with a bit more luck involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 6:48

I hope the teams enjoy their hollow podiums. Our guys stayed out of trouble and controversy throughout the race and deserve better than this. Shame on people for page after page of accusations and finger pointing. This has left a sour taste in my mouth. Not pleased.
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 6:52

Matt wrote:I hope the teams enjoy their hollow podiums. Our guys stayed out of trouble and controversy throughout the race and deserve better than this. Shame on people for page after page of accusations and finger pointing. This has left a sour taste in my mouth. Not pleased.
+1
Just wish my team didn't have to be part of some of it. Neutral

Texaspotatolord

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 7:05

I am really proud that CRA team 2 took 2nd ( unofficial).
I can understand that you are dissapointed Matt, but to say something like this.....
I would like to thank Tora for organising this event, you guys did very well.

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tsaFooT Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 7:24

First of all BIG THANKS to TORA and all the participants for this great event.

Congrats to "Team Jeremy Kyle" and "XPLR & XBR Collaboration" for the class wins (I know, it's not offical yet).

I participate in these endurance events because I like this kind of racing and it was again a lot of fun for me. From my perspective the preparation and origanization was very good. Of course, there are things that can be improved but I'll wait for the feedback thread to put down my thoughts and suggestions.

Matt wrote:I hope the teams enjoy their hollow podiums.
I understand that you are disappointed, but I don't think such statement is right. Especially I would not have expected such from you. We all worked hard to prepare for this event and make a good race.
tsaFooT
tsaFooT

TORA Race Number : 32
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by CRA XenoMorph Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 7:26

tsaFooT wrote:First of all BIG THANKS to TORA and all the participants for this great event.

Congrats to "Team Jeremy Kyle" and "XPLR & XBR Collaboration" for the class wins (I know, it's not offical yet).

I participate in these endurance events because I like this kind of racing and it was again a lot of fun for me. From my perspective the preparation and origanization was very good. Of course, there are things that can be improved but I'll wait for the feedback thread to put down my thoughts and suggestions.

I understand that you are disappointed, but I don't think such statement is right. Especially I would not have expected such from you. We all worked hard to prepare for this event and make a good race.

+1 Thanxs TORA for this great event.. Cheers Cheers
CRA XenoMorph
CRA XenoMorph

TORA Race Number : 37
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2012-05-03

http://www.clubcraracing.fullforums.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 8:00

If anyone has Stint 1 or 2 from B lobby can you send me it please? Well done to everybody that took part I was just surprised to finish where did! Bring on Le mans! Very Happy
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 8:06

Cheers all,

Last week involved a lot of organising on my behalf as well as staff and marshalls so glad to see people enjoying the race Smile

Fantastic results cheers all
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Velox Midget Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 8:43

CRA Adder wrote:I am really proud that CRA team 2 took 2nd ( unofficial).
I can understand that you are dissapointed Matt, but to say something like this.....
I would like to thank Tora for organising this event, you guys did very well.

Very unofficial!
Velox Midget
Velox Midget

TORA Race Number : 434
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 9:00

Sweeping statement...I feel the great Lord Clarkson has the required answer....

Greg lol!
HCR Karma
HCR Karma

TORA Race Number : 530
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2012-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 9:15

Gregbie wrote:

Sweeping statement...I feel the great Lord Clarkson has the required answer....

Greg lol!

lol! lol!
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 10:57

Great job by all Cheers

and a joint last place for myself Poop
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by Hailfire97x Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 14:08

I enjoyed the race, even if most of both of my stints were damage-filled. I won't post any direct-negatives against anyone named unless its brought to my attention that there is an SI against me. If that't the case, shame on the other driver for waiting until the third time I lapped him (first time past 30 minutes in the stint) to retaliate against me for the incident which I refuse to take majority blame in.

As for TORA, good organizing. Sorry my teammate's pestering you about mileage, but I do agre with his idea of checking your checks and balances you have in place. Having everyone take a screenshot of their TV/monitor after 1hr45 in is a good idea for situations like this. Like Mikey said, no one's acused of cheating, but hosts may be "accused" of being overwhelmed and putting in wrong numbers, or maybe math was done wrong, which is just being human.

Thanks again, good race, hopefully I'm better at LMP at Le Sarthe and can put in a bid for a higher lobby Very Happy
Hailfire97x
Hailfire97x

TORA Race Number : 9
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 14:28

Regarding us getting a few mail ages wrong, we can only go with what is given to us at the time. It was our first time trying the new system, so for us to only get about 3 drivers out of 185 wrong it's pretty good going. It's been sorted now, and that's the benefit of having a community like this. It will be refined for Le Mans, but it's much better then the mileage only way.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphoric Blaze Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 14:44

Matt wrote:I hope the teams enjoy their hollow podiums. Our guys stayed out of trouble and controversy throughout the race and deserve better than this. Shame on people for page after page of accusations and finger pointing. This has left a sour taste in my mouth. Not pleased.

Hollow podiums ? Our team were perfect until the final stint when our car was trashed by no fault of our own. Yet its a hollow podium ? Your now being pathetic just because you didn't get a podium. Put your toys back in your pram please.
Euphoric Blaze
Euphoric Blaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphoric Blaze Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 14:50

XBR Mad Dog wrote:If anyone has Stint 1 or 2 from B lobby can you send me it please? Well done to everybody that took part I was just surprised to finish where did! Bring on Le mans! Very Happy

http://www.livestream.com/toralive2 Here you go mate, CQR Areo recorded the first 2 stints.
Euphoric Blaze
Euphoric Blaze

Back to top Go down

Post by CredibleWizard Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 14:51

Richy59 wrote:Regarding us getting a few mail ages wrong, we can only go with what is given to us at the time. It was our first time trying the new system, so for us to only get about 3 drivers out of 185 wrong it's pretty good going. It's been sorted now, and that's the benefit of having a community like this. It will be refined for Le Mans, but it's much better then the mileage only way.

+1

TORA did an excellent job, pretty much everybody has said so. It must be an awful lot of work and everybody appreciates the work you guys put in, and that goes beyond just this event, but to all events ran by TORA.

it's a brilliant place to race, and that is as much down to yourselves as it is the community.

CredibleWizard
CredibleWizard

TORA Race Number : 67
Wii Xbox One

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://craracing.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 15:16

cheers all Smile

Glad hard work paid off Smile
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 15:18

Knob Laggy wrote:

Hollow podiums ? Our team were perfect until the final stint when our car was trashed by no fault of our own. Yet its a hollow podium ? Your now being pathetic just because you didn't get a podium. Put your toys back in your pram please.
I don't think he was aiming it at us here Knob. There was a much bigger argument in LMP. Lets just calm down.

PM on Xbox soon.

Texaspotatolord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next