TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
JamesHall94 sidelined!! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
JamesHall94 sidelined!! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
JamesHall94 sidelined!! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
JamesHall94 sidelined!! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
JamesHall94 sidelined!! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
JamesHall94 sidelined!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
JamesHall94 sidelined!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
JamesHall94 sidelined!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
JamesHall94 sidelined!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

JamesHall94 sidelined!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JamesHall94 sidelined!! Empty JamesHall94 sidelined!!

Unfortuantly I JamesHall94 will have to pull out of the GT Season 10 World Championship, because I have broken my hand, wrist, and my arm. At this moment in time I can not confirm if I will be taking part in the TORA Endurance Championship at this time.

I wish my Team the very best of luck for the rest of the season
CreamyTastey
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

JamesHall94 sidelined!! :: Comments

F4H Lotterer

Post Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 16:12 by F4H Lotterer

tough break man Hilarious

jokes aside i broke my wrist a few years ago and was out for 3 months.

Back to top Go down

CreamyTastey

Post Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 16:16 by CreamyTastey

cheers man, ik looking at buying a wheel this year, just going to speed it up and get 1 in the next few days so i can try to do Sebring

Back to top Go down

AMR of the Apex

Post Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 16:17 by AMR of the Apex

Would there be call for a replacement in the meantime?

Back to top Go down

CreamyTastey

Post Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 16:27 by CreamyTastey

Possibly Smile

Back to top Go down

Morne in Glory

Post Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 17:13 by Morne in Glory

Good luck getting back bud

Back to top Go down

XPR Roadrunner

Post Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 17:41 by XPR Roadrunner

James, what happened?

Back to top Go down

CreamyTastey

Post Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 18:06 by CreamyTastey

Went to soccer training last Monday and there was an incident between myself and my ex girlfriends boyfriend (my ex best mate of 15 years) and there was another confrontation and he ended up knocking me out and ' stamping' several times on my wrist, fingers and hand.

I dont condone what I did but when someone threatens my family and says that they are going to smash my front door in and beat the poo out of me in my own house, i stand up and fight for everything im worth to protect them. My family has been through enough in the past months.

Back to top Go down

XPR Roadrunner

Post Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 18:37 by XPR Roadrunner

Shocked holy moly, I hope you get better, and maybe you should file charges for damages...not my business, but that's what I would do

Back to top Go down

LastNewtStandin

Post Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 18:45 by LastNewtStandin

Use an iron bar next time, No respect in stamping a downed man so fight as dirty.

Back to top Go down

CreamyTastey

Post Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 20:57 by CreamyTastey

yh i know. its dirty but as anyone would tell you (that knows me) i am a lover not a fighter until im pushed, didnt even have no time to react.

the thing that p155es me off is that he got my ex girlfreind to ring me and get me not to press charges!!! ( I am going for Assualt) and yes i stil have a headache from the blow to the head Sad

Back to top Go down

theboomeranga

Post Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 21:14 by theboomeranga

that's so bad to hear mate!!!
i'm like you, i hate fighting unless i really have to. but i'm not the biggest guy, but i'm quick so (well according to AUS law) if u get hit, you hvae 3 seconds for a reaction shot, so what i do is either jab them (with first 2 fingers) in the solar plexas, or in the throat just above where the colarbones meet the sternum. the latter is dangerous becasue if you go to high you can kill them, so i've only had to use that once (he pulled a knife on me), but hit it right and it'll knock them out cold...
anyway, hope you start to heal a lot better and win, becasue that's not only not fair, but just wrong

Back to top Go down

XPR Roadrunner

Post Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 21:26 by XPR Roadrunner

you should get your head checked out for concussion. I had a minor one when I was 6ish after I knocked heads with some kid during a recess period by accident. I had really bad headaches for months after and I still get headaches in the same spot ever since.

It's fine now but it's something you need to take care of.

Back to top Go down

CreamyTastey

Post Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 21:57 by CreamyTastey

cheers for them kind words everybody. I wasn't aware that i was liked so much. I think the Austriallians have got it right. I have to be honest my willpower to drive at Sebring and also my willpower of not letting him or my ex girlfreind deter me from doing what I love... Racing Endurance races online with an out standing bunch of fellow minded drivers.

My dad ( who is still live with Smile ) has agreed to let me ( and him, but he doesn't know that yet Smile ) bulid a racing rig in my bedroom, and then im goijg to treat myself and buy a FANATEC CSR Wheel with sequential shifters, dad says that if i have something to aim for it will help me get better, because i suffer with fibromyalga all the time. Basically what Fibromyagia means that I have really bad joints that tend to blow out or swell up and cause me great pain, and what with the Artic weather the UK is having at the min, i do well to even get out of bed ( according to my little sister who is 2 )

i would like to thank everyone for the kind words, tehy are helping me through the pain and into the car in Sebring Smile ( also im 19 years old on the 26th of this month ) yay free exuse for a party lol Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Richy59

Post Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 22:30 by Richy59

Jesus dude, sounds like hell. I hope you get better soon, and that your arm and wrist makes a full recovery.

Back to top Go down

CreamyTastey

Post Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 22:35 by CreamyTastey

cheers Richy, I will do but it will take time, need to back at my best to defend my 4th Place overall at Le Mans Smile Smile Smile lol!

Back to top Go down

theboomeranga

Post Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 23:25 by theboomeranga

JamesHall94 wrote:cheers for them kind words everybody. I wasn't aware that i was liked so much. I think the Austriallians have got it right. I have to be honest my willpower to drive at Sebring and also my willpower of not letting him or my ex girlfreind deter me from doing what I love... Racing Endurance races online with an out standing bunch of fellow minded drivers.

My dad ( who is still live with Smile ) has agreed to let me ( and him, but he doesn't know that yet Smile ) bulid a racing rig in my bedroom, and then im goijg to treat myself and buy a FANATEC CSR Wheel with sequential shifters, dad says that if i have something to aim for it will help me get better, because i suffer with fibromyalga all the time. Basically what Fibromyagia means that I have really bad joints that tend to blow out or swell up and cause me great pain, and what with the Artic weather the UK is having at the min, i do well to even get out of bed ( according to my little sister who is 2 )

i would like to thank everyone for the kind words, tehy are helping me through the pain and into the car in Sebring Smile ( also im 19 years old on the 26th of this month ) yay free exuse for a party lol Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
makes my ankle injury (being as severe as it is/was) sound like a graze
hope your all ok mate, and get better soon
thinking of you

Back to top Go down

Radiation Louis

Post Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 1:09 by Radiation Louis

wish you a speedy recovery mate and call up your ex and tell her you wont press charges if he pays for your medical bills

Back to top Go down

XPR Roadrunner

Post Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 1:17 by XPR Roadrunner

Free Healthcare in uk? Like here in Mapleland?

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 9:01 by Crisis Nine

Bad times man, hope u get better soon dude.

Back to top Go down

CreamyTastey

Post Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 11:19 by CreamyTastey

Thanks everybody, yes we do have free healthcare in the UK thank god!!

Back to top Go down

Racert46

Post Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 11:45 by Racert46

Take care man, hope you will be alright and racing again soon!

Back to top Go down

CQR Aero

Post Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 11:52 by CQR Aero

Wow that's just horrible! I hope you get well soon mate, and I hope the other guy gets what's coming to him!

Back to top Go down

LMR DarthMario

Post Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 11:58 by LMR DarthMario

good luck with the recovery James. what bothers me is the "EX" calling you to NOT press charges. i would've told her she an ex for a reason, and gone ahead with filing charges against the other guy.

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 13:37 by Ax4x Chaddy

Id file charges mate, I did it when I got beat up waking home one night by 3 guys, didn't stand a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next