TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TEC racers/teams supporting charities EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TEC racers/teams supporting charities EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TEC racers/teams supporting charities EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TEC racers/teams supporting charities EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TEC racers/teams supporting charities EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TEC racers/teams supporting charities EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TEC racers/teams supporting charities EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TEC racers/teams supporting charities EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TEC racers/teams supporting charities EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TEC racers/teams supporting charities

+4
Standaman94
RumbleBee 392
theboomeranga
LastNewtStandin
8 posters

Go down

TEC racers/teams supporting charities Empty TEC racers/teams supporting charities

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 16:04

Hi all,

Any other Teams / racers supporting charities as part of their TEC program?

CQR will be once again supporting UNICEF by donating 10 pence for every lap completed in the TEC championship.

Good luck all.

Back to top Go down

TEC racers/teams supporting charities Empty Re: TEC racers/teams supporting charities

Post by LastNewtStandin Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 16:36

ABR Racing are supporting cancer research with our livery for tcc featuring a direct text to dnate number on the car Smile
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

TEC racers/teams supporting charities Empty Re: TEC racers/teams supporting charities

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 16:46

nice touch, lovin your work. I shall use it once if I can see it during the live feed at all ;O) My sister will be pleased as she works for them ;O)

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 18:34

Luckily there wil be three guys that could potentialy make the streamed lobby with it on.
None of them is me though lol!
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 3:56

LastNewtStandin wrote:Luckily there wil be three guys that could potentialy make the streamed lobby with it on.
None of them is me though lol!
don't be so harsh on yourself, you're a quick driver, i might chip in a bit for you guys too, give my support
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 4:52

Well I hope the streams rotate through all the lobbies, or they have multiple going( that may just be too much to handle lol)
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 7:58

There's enough people with capture cards to do multiple streams.. Including me. Depending on what lobby I qualify, I might start a stream.
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 14:22

I will record in car as usual ;O)

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 21:14

Very Happy
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Dr Green Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 0:12

I wanted to support breast cancer awareness an official logo that i put on most of my liveries but alas the other boys ( well @ least i think they're male although the evidence on face value would suggest otherwise !!) in my team obviously don't like boobies and have forbidden me from putting it on the car, shame as i would have happily donated 10 p for every lap completed by my team

BG Dr Green

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tango Wh1skey Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 8:26

CRA Doodleco Motorsport are supporting Help for Heroes this year, albeit more in preparation for the GTR24h in October... anyone wishing to donate can do so by visiting www.bmycharity.com/doodleco
Tango Wh1skey
Tango Wh1skey

TORA Race Number : 363
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2012-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 10:02

BG Dr Green wrote:I wanted to support breast cancer awareness an official logo that i put on most of my liveries but alas the other boys ( well @ least i think they're male although the evidence on face value would suggest otherwise !!) in my team obviously don't like boobies and have forbidden me from putting it on the car, shame as i would have happily donated 10 p for every lap completed by my team

what's wrong with another official logo without boobies?

TEC racers/teams supporting charities Save-t10

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Dr Green Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 11:36

Here's a little info for you to consider.

Breasts serve a utilitarian function, and I`m not referring to the fact that they provide milk so a brat will stop screaming. Boobs serve as eye candy for men, and they are right up there with sugar and spice and everything that`s nice.

Everybody loves boobs, and for a man or a child to express his love for boobs is the most wholesome and life-affirming thing he or she can do.

I love boobies -- what a wonderful sentiment! This wonderful phrase inspires me to do a good deed for the day, and to go to the beach and admire the bikini-clad hotties.

Besides skin cancers, breast cancer is the most common cancer diagnosed among women. It accounts for nearly 1 in 3 cases of cancers.

Only lung cancer accounts for more cancer deaths among women.

Today, about 1 in 8 women will get breast cancer in their lifetime.

The chance that a breast cancer patient will be alive five years after diagnosis is lower in women under 40. Statistics indicate that tumors diagnosed in younger women may be more aggressive and less responsive to treatment, making early detection key.

Donations from charities fund 85% of the research done into breast cancer.

I don't quite understand what the hangup is with the word boobies, it's in the dicionary, school children in america have gone to court and won the right to wear 'i love boobies' scarfs and wristbands. The majority of women are not offended by the word boobs or boobies and actually use the word themselves in daytime tv programmes including good morning and loose women.

BG Dr Green

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Dr Green Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 12:14

I guess as a bit of a compromise i could use the same charities main logo which doesn't contain the b word, but still think it would a shame not to use thier most successful advertising logo, it may be a little controversial but i think thats the idea and key to its success.

BG Dr Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 16:43

Why is Dr part of your GT? Breast does not mean boob or boobs or boobies. Breast can appear as part of a charity logo. Both genders suffer from breast cancer. And you certainly don't eat fried chicken boob at Nandos!!! (Its probably horse!)

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Dr Green Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 19:01

Dr Green is exactly what it says on the label lol home grower guru just didn't sound right and would have probably got me banned from xbox live for, espescially seeing as i've already had a weeks ban for selling leaf on my storefront Hilarious

BG Dr Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013 - 19:12

354 laps at 10p per lap = £35.40, rounded up to £40 due to poor performance.

DONATED

TEC racers/teams supporting charities Tec_se10

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Tue 12 Mar 2013 - 19:55

Nice magictap every little helps. Cheers
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR NEON Tue 12 Mar 2013 - 20:06

well done matt! hopefully i can do the very same at le mans if i have money in my account Smile
CQR NEON
CQR NEON

TORA Race Number : 255
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Tue 12 Mar 2013 - 20:28

Good on ya, great work!!
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down