TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
CRA gets a podium in both classes at the MSA TORA Sebring 12hr. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
CRA gets a podium in both classes at the MSA TORA Sebring 12hr. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
CRA gets a podium in both classes at the MSA TORA Sebring 12hr. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
CRA gets a podium in both classes at the MSA TORA Sebring 12hr. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
CRA gets a podium in both classes at the MSA TORA Sebring 12hr. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
CRA gets a podium in both classes at the MSA TORA Sebring 12hr. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
CRA gets a podium in both classes at the MSA TORA Sebring 12hr. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
CRA gets a podium in both classes at the MSA TORA Sebring 12hr. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
CRA gets a podium in both classes at the MSA TORA Sebring 12hr. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

CRA gets a podium in both classes at the MSA TORA Sebring 12hr.

Go down

CRA gets a podium in both classes at the MSA TORA Sebring 12hr. Empty CRA gets a podium in both classes at the MSA TORA Sebring 12hr.

LMP1:

It is with great pleasure that I can announce that after driving a fantastic race CRA team 2 took the 2nd place in the MSA TORA Sebring 12hrs. The Audi R18 driven by CRA Adder, tsaFooT and GAZ POT 71 performed flawless and they kept their car out of trouble while maintaining a great average speed. We also want to congratulate Team Jeremy Kyle with their First place, you guys drove a great race and HR Aces Wild with their 3rd place.

CRA Team 1 finished at a respectable 7th overall and with CRA Doodleco Motorsport in 13th we can look back at a great performance by all of our LMP1 Teams.

GT’s:

Also in the GT’s CRA took to the podium, claiming 3rd with the CRA Team 3. The Ford GT MK7 driven by CRA Elijah, MoDaFaYa and myself had great pace throughout the event. We kept the car damage free for most of the race, resulting in this well deserved podium.We congratulate XPLR & XBR Collaboration on their win and The Sweeney with 2nd place.

CRA Team 4 in their Porsche 911 GT3-RSR took 11th in the overall GT standings.

Now the focus is shifting towards the 24hrs of Le Mans and I already saw times being posted on our forum that are showing great speed and you now we will be consistent……. We will be ready. Bring it on!

We are very thankful for the great platform that is the TORA community and really enjoy racing here. We at CRA want to thank the TORA staff and all lobby host for their hard work before, during and after the event.

Thank you for reading and see you all at Le Mans.
Racert46
Racert46

TORA Race Number : 46
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

CRA gets a podium in both classes at the MSA TORA Sebring 12hr. :: Comments

theboomeranga

Post Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 9:20 by theboomeranga

congrats, so stoaked to be a part of this
lets go one better at le mans,

Back to top Go down

HCR Karma

Post Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 9:35 by HCR Karma

Huge well done guys,,great effort!! Smile

Back to top Go down

theboomeranga

Post Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 9:44 by theboomeranga

did anyone else notice
that team 2 came second, and team 3 came third (in their respectable classes)?

Back to top Go down

CredibleWizard

Post Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 10:01 by CredibleWizard

look forward to the next race.. have fond memories of Sebring from now on. First ever Podium with TORA!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down