TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
GPForza GT Endurance Series EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
GPForza GT Endurance Series EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
GPForza GT Endurance Series EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
GPForza GT Endurance Series EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
GPForza GT Endurance Series EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
GPForza GT Endurance Series EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
GPForza GT Endurance Series EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
GPForza GT Endurance Series EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
GPForza GT Endurance Series EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

GPForza GT Endurance Series

3 posters

Go down

GPForza GT Endurance Series Empty GPForza GT Endurance Series

Post by exp1osive sam Thu 21 Mar 2013 - 21:06

Currently, we must wait until April to wait until the 2013 Blancpain Endurance Series gets underway properly at Monza. Even after that, we must create all replica liveries which will be used in our races. This means, even in the best case scenario, the season's first test probably won't get under way until June or July. However, we have had an idea which will change this.

Instead of making this a replica of the Blancpain Endurance Series (Which we'd love to do, but it could prove a bit impractical), we just run a GT Endurance Series, where people can make up their own teams. It also means we can open up the option for more cars, such as the Corvette ZR1, the Jaguar XK and the Ford GT. Also, both the Lotus Evora T124 and Maserati GranTurismo MC will be available to drive, with competitive upgrades. Teams may still run replica liveries if they want, but are able to create their own team with their own livery, using whichever car they choose.

Races will vary in length, from 3 hours, to longer endurance races of 6, 8, 12 or 24 hours. This series will be the biggest test of endurance between a team.

Please sign up on our forums
exp1osive sam
exp1osive sam

TORA Race Number : 92
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2012-06-22

http://raceart.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

GPForza GT Endurance Series Empty Re: GPForza GT Endurance Series

Post by exp1osive sam Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 6:20

Entry List

6 K&N Racing Lotus Evora T124 exp1osive sam
9 Red Bull McLaren McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Racing Track
13 R2GT Motorsports Dodge Viper Competition Coupe AllanRocha89 GabrielSoares15 Sandroviper

Last edited by exp1osive sam on Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 6:55; edited 1 time in total
exp1osive sam
exp1osive sam

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CredibleWizard Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 10:56

So you've cancelled the original series now?
CredibleWizard
CredibleWizard

TORA Race Number : 67
Wii Xbox One

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://craracing.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 11:37

Sam, Ive gotten lost with all your series you do. One week its BES next its spec series and then GT's. This is why I have kinda given up with entering your series/ leagues because you seem to lose intrest after a few weeks when the competiton might not be there. However you had 12 or something teams for BES and now you have it on hold?

To gain more intrest you need to race it. Look at TORA's GT series it started with 6 guys on a grid and now 10 seasons on it had over 200 enrants.

Sorry it seems harsh just people will get more fustrated by having something they have tested/tuned for pulled from under them.
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CredibleWizard Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 11:51

ShrinkingSteven wrote:Sam, Ive gotten lost with all your series you do. One week its BES next its spec series and then GT's. This is why I have kinda given up with entering your series/ leagues because you seem to lose intrest after a few weeks when the competiton might not be there. However you had 12 or something teams for BES and now you have it on hold?

To gain more intrest you need to race it. Look at TORA's GT series it started with 6 guys on a grid and now 10 seasons on it had over 200 enrants.

Sorry it seems harsh just people will get more fustrated by having something they have tested/tuned for pulled from under them.

Agree, I am not entering the next series as I wanted to do the BES series you setup, I have a car, a tune done for the first track..

But as above I can't keep up so you can take me off this now.
CredibleWizard
CredibleWizard

TORA Race Number : 67
Wii Xbox One

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://craracing.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by exp1osive sam Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 15:43

CRA Elijah wrote:
ShrinkingSteven wrote:Sam, Ive gotten lost with all your series you do. One week its BES next its spec series and then GT's. This is why I have kinda given up with entering your series/ leagues because you seem to lose intrest after a few weeks when the competiton might not be there. However you had 12 or something teams for BES and now you have it on hold?

Agree, I am not entering the next series as I wanted to do the BES series you setup, I have a car, a tune done for the first track..

But as above I can't keep up so you can take me off this now.
I'm very sorry but there seems to be a misunderstanding. I didn't put anywhere that each of these series I am posting about are replacing the last one. The only replacement will be the BES changing to the GT Endurance Series, which will have exactly the same cars plus more, but allows teams to use their own liveries. (a bit like TORA GT but with GT3 spec cars, and extra cars like the Lotus T124 and Maserati GrandTurismo)

Other than that, there are no replacements. I have just been posting to see what interest there is in each of these series, which I hope to run throughout the course of this year. Sorry if there has been any confusion, everything is much clearer on our forums as the Different series are in separate forum threads.

The plan for 2013 is:
- Replica 2012 GT1 World Championship with testing 5th and 6th April, followed by 7 races.
- Then run the One-Make Championship
- Run GT Endurance Series once One-Make series has got going successfully

I hope this clears things up and you decide to change your minds as I feel I've done nothing wrong with what and how I've been posting. I just wanted to see what interest there were in my ideas, so if one proved unpopular I would know not to run it. Simple as that.

I'm sorry once again for the confusion that has been caused, but what you have accused me of doing is not true. GPForza hopes to run ALL three of the series listed above.
exp1osive sam
exp1osive sam

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down