TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA German Touring Car Championship Sign-Ups - Season 2 Round 3: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA German Touring Car Championship Sign-Ups - Season 2 Round 3: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA German Touring Car Championship Sign-Ups - Season 2 Round 3: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA German Touring Car Championship Sign-Ups - Season 2 Round 3: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA German Touring Car Championship Sign-Ups - Season 2 Round 3: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA German Touring Car Championship Sign-Ups - Season 2 Round 3: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA German Touring Car Championship Sign-Ups - Season 2 Round 3: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA German Touring Car Championship Sign-Ups - Season 2 Round 3: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA German Touring Car Championship Sign-Ups - Season 2 Round 3: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA German Touring Car Championship Sign-Ups - Season 2 Round 3: Indianapolis Motor Speedway

+4
FSR Groves
TheAngryPudding
ProfMadFatStaxx
Ax4x Bandit
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TORA German Touring Car Championship Sign-Ups - Season 2 Round 3: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA German Touring Car Championship Sign-Ups - Season 2 Round 3: Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Post by ProfMadFatStaxx Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 21:28

still way fun. replay is in my storefront, free.
ProfMadFatStaxx
ProfMadFatStaxx

TORA Race Number : 933
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2013-03-09

Back to top Go down

TORA German Touring Car Championship Sign-Ups - Season 2 Round 3: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA German Touring Car Championship Sign-Ups - Season 2 Round 3: Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Post by HCR ChicaiN Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 21:52

3-2-1-GO Doesn't work. Never has with lag. I've said it many times in many events with rolling starts. That method causes nothing but problems.

The first half was a blast! Great driving everyone. Lag does not work on close running oval races. Sad truth.

HCR ChicaiN

TORA Race Number : 359
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 21:54

BloodYCaiN wrote:3-2-1-GO Doesn't work. Never has with lag. I've said it many times in many events with rolling starts. That method causes nothing but problems.

The first half was a blast! Great driving everyone. Lag does not work on close running oval races. Sad truth.

They could of used whatever method they wanted. The 3-2-1-GO method just seemed to be the most popular.

And I think people should be more cautious for an oval race because this race just had so many problems.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR ChicaiN Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 21:56

...and the sticky stuff on this track is ridiculous! Wtf was Turn10 thinking. Thanks to everyone for allowing me a caution at the end. For my race to end like that would have been Fricken horrible.

HCR ChicaiN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by AAR ABEnstein Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 22:01

Good racing, but the single file under caution was horrible. No one was leaving enough space and people were not staying at 60 or 100 or whatever it was. It caused crashes under caution that should never happen.

However, the race was very challenging! I loved that the cars would have a lot of momentum when in the draft. When actually racing, it was great fun!
AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein

TORA Race Number : 127
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR ChicaiN Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 22:04

Seen too many shitty starts to back that method. It just sucks. The first person typically always jumps their own call and its a crap shoot if and who will be able to hear him. Seriously, listen for the sake of helping rolling starts. Find out who the universal person in the room is who everyone can hear. This is the race caller. Starts should be initiated this way...the designated caller says..."DRIVERS READY"...long unknown pause then..."GO GO GO" It works every time. Nobody can jump the start. The caller just had to be smart enough to go on his own voice and not his brain. This process was proven time after time three seasons straight of SPAZCAR. TORA TASCAR equivalent.

HCR ChicaiN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR ChicaiN Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 22:08

I've said this multiple times in nobody wants to listen. They keep using the same crap method with the same crap results with people complaining and races getting ruined. Please try this new procedure.

HCR ChicaiN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 22:08

I'll try to look into the starting method and try to change it for Infineon (if people would stop posting out for that race).
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 22:09

I left because of the whining about my lag when it seemed most had brought in their own lag.

I should have run the V8s on Indy GP as then its all about racing not drafting.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 22:11

Flyin Mikey J wrote:I left because of the whining about my lag when it seemed most had brought in their own lag.

I should have run the V8s on Indy GP as then its all about racing not drafting.

I think I should of kept the Motegi Oval (even though I am god awful at that track in these cars) and had this race on the GP Course or a different track. These drafting races seem to have constant lag problems and Motegi is the only oval where drafting isn't a concern.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sun 14 Apr 2013 - 4:41

Benchmark C is very good too. With these cars that would have been awesome, same for the V8s.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sun 14 Apr 2013 - 5:11

Flyin Mikey J wrote:Benchmark C is very good too. With these cars that would have been awesome, same for the V8s.

I avoided Benchmark because it's a DLC.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2