TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked]

+58
AdamWatson99
CQR Jono
JAMIE ANDERS0N
tsaFooT
CQR HABURi
Hailfire97x
LMR Sahara
LMP Dragon
Amarth
Ax4x Cowboy
TG Wormburner
AAR ABEnstein
Bob Dixon 76
DeweyTee
Slider S15
CQR Shifty
AMR of the Apex
GLR mar B ond
BG Wumba
MotoYeti
RumbleBee 392
Biggsy tv
F4H Carrera
Ax4x Chaddy
Diablo 29x
RW26 BLAZE
Ax4x Mikey J
Hainesy
LastNewtStandin
Duke of Bruno
v Hurricane v
neilracing07
XPR Roadrunner
PLOW tubbi
The Posimosh
CQR Aero
theboomeranga
ShrinkingSteven
Wooflers
big dj210
FSR Groves
CQR Myles
CreamyTastey
HCR generaltso
nickyf1
F4H bandicoot
Ax4x Kane
Matt
Richy59
ES5XB0Y
Ax4x Bandit
LMR Zakspeed
Texaspotatolord
Standaman94
F4H Lotterer
LMR DarthMario
TheAngryPudding
CQR Rogue
62 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 Empty Re: Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked]

Post by LastNewtStandin Sat 24 Aug 2013 - 17:11

nickyf1 wrote:That'd be right mad.  I used to race it regularly on GPL.  Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome layout.
You're referring to this layout right?

Would be great to have the GP, The regular oval and this beast you speak of Smile

Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 858221Monza_1955
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 Empty Re: Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked]

Post by nickyf1 Sat 24 Aug 2013 - 19:08

LastNewtStandin wrote:
nickyf1 wrote:That'd be right mad.  I used to race it regularly on GPL.  Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome layout.
You're referring to this layout right?

Would be great to have the GP, The regular oval and this beast you speak of Smile

Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 858221Monza_1955
Hell yes.  The whole circuit is just terrifying.  Not sure I ever managed to lap it without going off into the trees, or locking wheels with another car and launching off into the scenery!
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Sat 24 Aug 2013 - 20:55

well, there's gonna be classic F1's yes?
well BOOM italian grand prix decided, with the full one! not the dumbed down one haha
and can you get the oval just on it's own? or is it just the grand prix/old GP layouts?
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Sat 24 Aug 2013 - 21:05

and i think these layouts should be used:
the orignial (1922-1933 1955-1969)
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 File:Monza_1955

the Florio circuit (1935-1937)
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 File:Monza_1935

and the current
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 File:Monza_track_map
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun 25 Aug 2013 - 6:04

Shall we wait to see if its even coming yet? lol
One thought i had. wait until the launch of Rush. i bet we will see the classic f1 cars and perhaps the updated Ring then. (Most likely due to role the circuit plays in the film) But then we could see something else track wise.
would just like to point out i was totally right with my Spa theory. So i may be on a role here Wink
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Zakspeed Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 13:05

Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 L_5218142973a29

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/08/24/gamescom-2013-listen-to-dan-greenawalt-talk-forza-motorsport-5-behind-closed-doors-youve-never-driven-anything-like-this/

This was at the interview with Greenawalt in the private exclusive room "thing". Theres a few really interesting things in there. I couldn't care about ForzaVista but he mentions Rally Spec and the Subaru in the picture looks very like this:
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 26 9591158145_a2260c74f2
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Zakspeed

TORA Race Number : 62
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2012-07-19

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 13:59

Damn... this is looking mint... so is GT6 though!!
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 2:05

Removed leaked track list since someone likes to copy/paste things without asking if it's okay. Nice going MATT PASTRAMNI.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 2:44

TG Wormburner wrote:Removed leaked track list since someone likes to copy/paste things without asking if it's okay. Nice going MATT PASTRAMNI.
Never knew I had to ask to copy and paste something....
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

TORA Race Number : 195
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 3:09

You should read the terms of service on fm.net then.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 3:13

I just googled track list leaks and damn if there all true I really want to get an xbox one.

Better start saving, Although I will wait and see until xmas and the Tora series im in are all done and dusted at least
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 3:14

Nothing is confirmed but it is something to think about.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 3:14

TG Wormburner wrote:You should read the terms of service on fm.net then.
May I copy and paste this? lol

"Be sure to read all rules carefully. Each rule is strictly enforced to ensure the well-being of the community. By logging into Forzamotorsport.net's forums, you agree to abide by these terms, conditions, and guidelines.

I. Membership and Admissions

Forzamotorsport.net operates under a closed membership policy. Each accepted member is entitled to one, and only one, username. If you are caught using multiple usernames, you will be subject to immediate and permanent banning.

II. Expected Behavior

Forzamotorsport.net is a place to hold civil discussions about the Forza Motorsport franchise, racing games, the Xbox 360 platform, real-world cars, the automotive industry, and the world of racing.

Do not impersonate, harass, or defame Turn 10, staff members, or moderators.

Do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.

When posting to this forum, you will be subjected to the opinions of others from within the community. These opinions may oppose your own views, that being said we expect that all users will conduct themselves respectfully when responding to others. Heated debates on the forums are welcome, as long as they abide by the established guidelines. If an administrator or moderator sees that a thread or poster violates these guidelines, the thread may be closed or deleted, and posters may be permanently or temporarily banned from the forum. Please keep in mind that there is no tenure granted on this forum--your post count or association with other posters does not protect you from being banned.

Additionally, bans are not necessarily precipitated in their entirety by a single violative event. The sum of actions leading up to a member’s removal is taken into account, so what may appear to be a minor breach of conduct may actually be the final occurrence in a long string of offenses.

The Off-Topic forum is also available for general discussion, but follows the same principals, requirements (sans the requirement of the discussions to be related to videogames and Forza Motorsport), and terms for acceptable material.

Language: You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use Forzamotorsport.net to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. Sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs will not be tolerated in any form and are bannable on the first offense. It is recommended that cursing be held to self-censorship, as it does not promote civil conversation. Foul language in the form of insults directed towards other forum members may result in a ban.

Trolling: Trolling is considered to be the act of purposely being disingenuous to an active discussion. Negative commentary on given topics is by no means disallowed; however, such comments should attempt to be substantiated. No matter your supposed intent, if the forum administrators perceive you as a troll making unsubstantiated comments in an attempt to provoke the forum body, actions may be taken by the administrators.

Images: Images of a sexual or profane nature are discouraged. Images presenting exposed genitalia, bared buttocks, and/or female nipple/aureola are not allowed. Do not post links to content which would violate this rule, if posted on the forums. Outside of this, common sense and a "safe-for-work" rule should be the primary considerations. Also, spamming the forum with the same image is not allowed and is subject to banning. Additionally, signature images should be no bigger than 480 pixels by 115 pixels.

Copyrighted Material: The posting of full transcriptions of articles and whole or partially-scanned images is not allowed. Users in breach of this rule are subject to banning, although a verbal warning may be administered for a first offense. The posting of review scores (without text), news summaries, rumors, and review paraphrasing is acceptable, as long as credit is given to the original source.

Emulation/Piracy: The topics of emulation and piracy, including the technical nature of emulators and ROM images, hardware modification technology, as well as their effect on the industry as a political topic are deemed to be generally acceptable. Linking to pirate download sites, directions on how to get pirated software to work, reviews or impressions of pirated software will all result in the banning of the user in question.

Spam: Outside advertisements or solicitations promoted by posting messages, private messaging, or e-mailing users via Forzamotorsport.net is unacceptable and will be subject to banning. Examples include: pyramid schemes, your own website and business, etc.

III. Moderation Policy

Moderation of Forzamotorsport.net is not by committee. All decisions with regards to thread closure and movement, permanent and temporary bans, and membership issues are made by Turn 10 and its forum admins are final. That being said, constructive criticisms and suggestions are welcome, provided they are directed to Turn 10 Administration via private e-mail, here: forzafb@microsoft.com.

Considering the real-time nature of Forzamotorsport.net, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this forum or any entity associated with this forum. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

Although we cannot review every messages posted, and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold Microsoft Corporation, Turn 10, and Forzamotorsport.net harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

No posts should be made regarding your opinion of another user's actions or behavior. You may not discuss the rules and regulations of this board on the forum. Any and all discussions regarding these matters should be discussed by EMAIL ONLY to Turn 10.

Registration to this forum is free of charge. We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed above. Also be aware that these terms are subject to change at any time without notification. Note: if you are 13 or under, you are prohibited from registering.

Thank you, and welcome to Forzamotorsport.net!"

So what your basicly saying is, because I didnt put who the credit goes to automaticly means you as a moderator gives you the right to complain about my actions on another forum?
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 3:20

LastNewtStandin wrote:I just googled track list leaks and damn if there all true I really want to get an xbox one.

Better start saving, Although I will wait and see until xmas and the Tora series im in are all done and dusted at least
completely agree
almost a perfect track list!
Abu Dhabi, Monza, Spa, BATHURST, Long Beach the list goes on i cannot way
proper bathurst 1000, spa 1000 or 24 hours, long beach/indy/sonoma/rd america etc for Indy (even take a trip to bathurst) then classic F1 at currect or previous F1 tracks
an't wait
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 3:34

You posted it there, not here didn't you?

Are you that stupid?
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 3:41

TG Wormburner wrote:You posted it there, not here didn't you?

Are you that stupid?
I'm just saying, I would expect a lot more professionalism form a Forum Moderator
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 3:47

MATT PASTRAMNI wrote:

Are you that stupid?
I'm just saying, I would expect a lot more professionalism form a Forum Moderator
Define professionalism

EDIT: I also won't be posting any information if I do have any and am given the go ahead. Consider your ineptitude a lesson learned for me. Good grief.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 3:54

TG Wormburner wrote:
MATT PASTRAMNI wrote:

Are you that stupid?
Define professionalism

EDIT: I also won't be posting any information if I do have any and am given the go ahead. Consider your ineptitude a lesson learned for me. Good grief.
I was given this information regerding the person who told me was the person who found it, who which let me post it. I did not know it was your info. Once again I am sorry
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 3:58

lol
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 3:59

TG Wormburner wrote:lol
I do not see that as a laughing matter. I was told by the person who told me this info that it was their find. So I asked if I could post it on the FF's and they said yes.
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 4:02

It isn't official and it isn't a miraculous find so yes......lol
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 4:06

TG Wormburner wrote:It isn't official and it isn't a miraculous find so yes......lol
Then why are you throwing such a huge bitch - fit over this? lmfao
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 4:17

I'm not really pitching a fit. I followed the rules that I am supposed to abide by (professionalism btw).

Comical this one.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 4:28

TG Wormburner wrote:
Comical this one.
+1
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 8:02

TG Wormburner and MATT PASTRAMNI

WTF!?!?!? are you two moaning about something posted elsewhere??
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next