TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media

+18
Standaman94
Slider S15
PLOW tubbi
ATP Fenboy
TLR Scrublord
BG Wingnut396
paul299
oxX LEWIS Xxo
S1lentRaven.
ATP Wheelwash
Ax4x Bandit
ATP STEAMY
Ax4x Kane
JOSHSIGGY
ATR DAN
DeweyTee
LMP Phantom
Wooflers
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 Empty Re: MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media

Post by Wooflers Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 18:35

Pictures tell a thousand words Wheelwash, don't worry about the small details Very Happy

Cheers again for this, fantastic pictures!! Espesh of #30
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 Empty Re: MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media

Post by ATP Fenboy Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 18:56

Thanks for the mention and numerous photo's Wheelwash. Hope to see you at Sebring.
ATP Fenboy
ATP Fenboy

TORA Race Number : 833
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2013-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 23:34

Plow tubbi took pole, XPR mad dog took 1st in race 1, Tubbi took 1st in race 2.

Both races involved some incredible side by side action through the last 3 bends and around the long sweeper many times too.

I'd like to thank Blizzard for hosting and Mad Dog for the racing respect by racing hard but not like a public lobby champ.
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 10:36

I was gutted with not being able to connect to either lobby after Qualifying for A-Lobby. Sounds like I missed out on a good meeting. Thanks to everyone who tried to get me on track but it just wasn't meant to be.

I'll be back with avengeance at Rounds 3-4!!!! Twisted Evil 

Until then here's a pretty pic of my M3 Cup Car

FM4_Forza594
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSHSIGGY Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 1:33

" Speaking in third person "

British American Racing has revised their livery and have the following to say:

After careful consideration and a long meeting we have decided to find a main sponsor that can bring in the paper to fund the repairs and upkeep of the two 1997 BMW M3's, We are announcing the MOTON Suspension livery for the car driven by BAR Smurfy and BAR Flicka.

This is big news as its been brought to our attention that the car had finished well after being repaired from a technical fault with the engine making the car unavailable to BAR Smurfy to drive in the first round of the Spec cup, where as BAR Flicka managed to compete in both qualifying and the race meeting.

so without further a-due, Here is the Livery we are providing to be used until the end of the season, we hope you enjoy the visuals and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 2lmt16o

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 10ds86w

JOSHSIGGY

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ATP Wheelwash Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 13:03

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9259152133_ff5e5f6cc2_z

Rounds three and four saw the teams heading to Florida and Sebring International for a couple of races around the Club Circuit, which very rarely gets useddue to no pits, but is a cracker of a wee track. One thing for sure, kudos to the organisers of the series for there selection here, the 1997 BMW E36 M3 was like it was built for this place and i think i would be speaking for pretty much the entire Lobby One last night, it was some night of racing and an excellent advert for the series. If you dont believe me, the replays are on my storefront, go take a peek and enjoy.

Practice this week was enjoyable, as already stated, i was really enjoying the car around this track, although the times perhaps didnt fully reflect this, running 1:13 flats. There was more to come, and in the warm up session before the 20:00 start time, i started hitting the 1:12's more regular. I will just mention my team mate here in ATP Steamy, he was making his debut in this series and proudly stated that he was running low 1:12's when we chatted just before the invites came out, it was at this point he realized he had the wrong build on, so panic stations and a last minute tune across to save on blushes.

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9259151889_d3058d5588_c

Qualifying saw XPR Mad Dog stepping in to save the day at the last minute and doing a superb job as always, not that anyone saw him as he disappeared out front, setting the fastest lap of the twenty two starters making the trip to Sebring International with a cracking time of 1:12:068. BAR Smurfy joining him on the front row this week with a 1:12:686 and then it was just a huge mass of drivers on the 1:12 / 1:13 cusp, myself included in fourth, my team mate ATP Steamy just 0.034 seconds behind me in fifth.

Eleven cars in Lobby One then, and a good few team colours on display, including ourselves,  the JS Racing BMW's of XBR Immortal and XPR Mad Dog and three of the growing Allied Forces with Paul 299, S1lentRaven and Bandit1097, with the Continental Tyres of lobby host for the evening Bli33ard, BG represented by BG Wingnut396, British American Racing with BAR Smurfy and not forgetting MajorHoleHurt squeezing in on the back of the grid this week with a qualifying time of 1:13:976.

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9259152197_402f75dca3_c

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9261928752_ff7e0b518a_c

Race one saw twelve laps on the board, clutch start and all eleven cars diving into the tight turn one, which was done well in the main, but unfortunately a chain reaction ended up with a couple of the Allied Forces guys picking up some damage and Paul 299 facing the wrong direction, thankfully, it was too serious and the race continued on.

XPR Mad Dog had a few nervous moments in the opening lap, including a slight off track excursion, he managed to keep in the lead though as behind him BAR Smurfy and XBR Immortal started the fighting for position early doors, this opened up a small agp for ATP Steamy who capitalized and moved up to second, a position he wouldnt relinquish in race one. XBR Immortal made a couple of small mistakes, which cost dearly as he slipped down the field, Bli33ard was also a man on the move, quietly going about his business.

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9259152003_f038a33054_c

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9261929066_2607ce349c_c

This set up an amazing battle for the final spot on the podium in race one, as BAR Smurfy and Bli33ard simply went at it. Thankfully for myself, i had a ringside seat, as the positions swapped at least a couple of times per lap, occasionally i stuck a nose in to let them know i was there but to be perfectly honest, i was really enjoying the show they was putting on.

Mistakes were made, contact was minimal, it went down to the last lap and a mistake from BAR Smurfy, which cost him as both Bli33ard and myself capitalized. Its battles and racing like that which simply makes the hours of practice worthwhile, it will remain in my mind for a good space of time and a big thank you to both drivers for the show you put on, well worth the entrance fee. It was an easy choice for thew Facebook Event header for next weeks round at Silverstone, which as a rare treat, i shall give away this week on here.

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9261929004_4777c8bd2f_z

You can find lots of photos from this event and other events that im involved in at the Wheelwash Racing & Media Facebook Page , as well as small snippets of news, you tube videos from the motorsport world that tickles my taste buds, hell theres even some rather good music on there occasionally as well.

Race two saw just as much action as the opening race, rolling grid for this one and the 3-2-1 putting us on top of the dangerous Turn One, which saw everyone getting through with no major problems, somehow!! XPR Mad Dog set about recording another double in the win column as he took off up front, ATP Steamy losing out going wide early doors, myself completely forgetting how to drive the car but in a small attempt for a forty year old man to sound cool and down with the kids, i shall call it 'Daddy Drifting'.

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9259152055_f2da3766bb_c

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9261928602_7ee24cdb50_c

XBR Immortal and BG Wingnut396 made up for disappointing first races, by carving through the field in this one rather impressively. When i wasnt 'Daddy Drifting' i was clipping the grass while in overtaking moves, i will state now that this wasnt an attempt at dirt braking, looking at gaining small time advantages in the now battle i was involved in with Bandit1097, i was just faulting under the pressure. Having been in the cat bird seat in Race One watching a battle, Race Two i was involved in one myself, positions changed regualr, but Bandit1097 defended oh so well, and the small opportunities i did get, was followed by a mistake giving Bandit1097 the chance to make amends, it was a fantastic race, all done in good spirits and as clean as you want it, Bandit 1097 ended up with the sixth place, i was happy with seventh, again, it was worth the entrance fee alone.

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9259152041_b053f16cdd_c

The double for XPR Mad Dog pops him in command of the standings on 390 pts, with Bli33ard, ATP Wheelwash and XBR Immortal seperated by just 5 points in second, third and fourth respectively. On to Silverstone for Round Three and the International Circuit, it has something to live up to after this weeks installment.

ATP Wheelwash
ATP Wheelwash

TORA Race Number : #16
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2012-08-09

http://www.vtcc.online/

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 13:28

Great write up as always cheers
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 13:34

Cracking write up and great photos as always Wheelwash Smile Somehow I'm not surprised to see so many white-red-&-blue paintjobs Razz
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSHSIGGY Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 14:18

Amazing write up, love it, thanks for a great race !

JOSHSIGGY

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 16:07

Fantastic. Race One was definitely the highlight... I suggest those of you who missed out go and find it and watch it, seriously.
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by ATP STEAMY Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 17:34

pmsl DADDY DRIFTING

ATP STEAMY

TORA Race Number : 708
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by JVz Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 18:23

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 3xcvV0tl

Guys how do I livery?
JVz
JVz

TORA Race Number : 625
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2013-06-24

http://mjunx.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 18:42

^^ LOL

Certainly eyecatching!!
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by ATP Wheelwash Thu 18 Jul 2013 - 19:38

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9311995803_05d3bee254_z

Just nineteen cars in attendance for rounds five and six in Season Two of the TORA Spec Cup as the teams invaded Northamptonshire and the Silverstone Raceway for two races around the International Circuit. Now i can safely say that from a personal point of view, me and Silverstone dont get on well and when ever spotting it on the calendar, i usually curse and swear at it and unfortunately for myself, im visiting it twice in the space of five days in various series. But that doesnt mean i dont put the usual effort into each time i run here and strangely both cars i will be using are very similar in PI's, just a couple of differences, mainly drivetrain and the other being a bit more race set up, i was slightly concerned though by the fact of me going three seconds faster per lap in the other car coming into the evening.

Qualifying saw just six drivers in our qualifying lobby, hosted by Bli33ard , there was a connection conflict somewhere along the lines, but a rather good bantered lobby as we all ready up for the off. Its amazing how quiet it went though as soon as the green flag dropped, talk about concentration levels turned up to maximum.

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9311995813_118f13f4d3_c

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9314782732_57843f4478_c

It was a really close battle in the bid for the fastest time in the lobby as well, both myself and Bli33ard posting times with 0.025 seconds of each other, and my Across The Pond team mate ATP Steamy wasnt too far behind, until the very last lap, when he did everyone, popping in a time of 1:32:646, which was good enough for fourth overall on the grid, but more importantly, beating myself as thats the main goal in ATP, bragging rights!!

The grids formed for race one then in Lobby One, ten drivers ready to do battle, and it had a feeling of Noahs Ark as well, the JS Racing BMW's this week sporting a pink number for pole sitter XPR Mad Dog and XBR Immortal, the ATP BMW's were fourth and sixth on the grid, the Allied Forces had a couple of drivers in o MeaDo212 o and S1lentRaven, along with Lobby One regular BAR Smurfy, our fine host Bli33ard and welcome newcomers into the top lobby with Slider S15 and Victor Jansen from the RTM team, displaying the orange loud and proud.

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9314782616_b22a8bd7d4_c

Race One was a quiet one for myself, basically my microphone decided that it was the perfect opportunity to play some unique feedback noises which were so distracting and annoying that Radio One have picked it up and popped it on there playlist. This causes a mass panic from the driver that suddenly had forgotten what fingers were made for and unplugging a simple lead connection became the hardest task ever invented, i made such a bad job of removing it, the wife actually tried plugging it back in thinking i had pulled it by mistake. Thankfully in a bid to somehow save the starting position on the grid, the noise caused most of the outside to run wide through turn one and apart from BAR Smurfy pulling a delightful cutback move on myself, a managed to keep in a solid fifth spot.

XPR Mad Dog was doing what he does best and aiming to rack up another win in the campaign, the battle for second was a cracker between o MeaDo212 o  and VictorJansen, unfortunately though, the Allied Forces man lagged out on Lap Four. That opened up a spot in the battle for the last podium spot, with BAR Smurfy, Bli33ard and myself all dreaming of a taste of the Moet come race end, and for the final six laps of the ten lap race, it was yet another Battle Of The Beemers, the British American racer taking the honours on this occasion, with myself hanging on to his back bumper. Bli33ard dropped back towards the end, coming under pressure from the recovering XBR Immortal.

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9314782490_9a8a7dd766_c

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9311995841_27995fea7b_c

Race Two was very much in the same vein as race one, just the battles were with different personal, again it was XPR Mad Dog that lead the pack, not without a challenge though as VictorJansen learnt a few lines from the leader and used to his advantage, giving the XPR racer a couple of worries on his way to his fifth victory in six rounds. Yet again the battle for third was a close thing, the start saw Bli33ard, XBR Immortal and myself going three wide coming into Maggotts, at which point i closed my eyes and well, we somehow all got through ok. XBR Immortal was a man on a charge, up to fourth early on, he got BAR Smurfy in his sight, and they set about battling for pretty much the entire race, it looked entertaining, so i attempted to join in as well, eventually getting up to them in the last few laps, where a small mistake from BAR Smurfy opened the door and throughout went the JS Racing BMW for the final spot on the podium.

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9311995825_90c5590be7_c

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9311995553_53c09beb0f_c

The tables show XPR Mad Dog in the top spot with a commanding lead, but the chase for the runners up spot is tight, with just three points separating ATP Wheelwash, Bli33ard and XBR Immortal. Next week sees the BMW's returning to home soil and the Nurburgring GP Short, rounds seven and eight next Wednesday evening then, lovely job!!

What that?

You want more pictures??

Well, it just so happens that the Wheelwash Racing & Media Facebook page is full of them, not only this event but all events i take part in, nice collection of Seat Leon's from the recent Friday Night series. Why not pay a visit and say hello, i dont bite unless you ask really really nicely!!

ATP Wheelwash
ATP Wheelwash

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSHSIGGY Thu 18 Jul 2013 - 20:56

Awesome write up yet again, nice to see i get a few mentions lol :)thank you !

JOSHSIGGY

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by I Ray P Dave I Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 10:32

awesome pictures, fantastic write up fella
I Ray P Dave I
I Ray P Dave I

TORA Race Number : 199
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2012-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 14:21

Brilliant as always Wheelwash. We're going to have to make a Spec Cup gallery soon!
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Dragon Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 14:54

Great pics, I don't see any of the #293 anywhere!
LMP Dragon
LMP Dragon

TORA Race Number : 93
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1671
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://lmpdragon.jgsw.me

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 15:33

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9319316103_c4039cf737_z

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9319316147_3290ea7250_z

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9319316201_327a558c28_z

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9322107538_088c6d5873_z

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 2 - Media - Page 2 9322107554_78233bec65_z
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 17:30

I do love that J's Racing livery. Classy.
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by ATP Wheelwash Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 18:49

Bli33ard wrote:I do love that J's Racing livery. Classy.

Do think Mad Dog might slow down at Nurburgring GP so we could all take a closer look?

Great shots Very Happy 
ATP Wheelwash
ATP Wheelwash

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by VictorJansen Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 19:09

Nice shots Wheelwash and Mad Dog!
VictorJansen
VictorJansen

TORA Race Number : 543
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 19:10

ATP Wheelwash wrote:Do think Mad Dog might slow down at Nurburgring GP so we could all take a closer look?

Great shots Very Happy 

That's what Immortal is for Razz & thanks wheelwash dude Smile
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 20:57

LOLLLLLLLL

Yeah great shots as well Dawwggg
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by I Ray P Dave I Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 9:44

XPR Mad Dog wrote:
ATP Wheelwash wrote:Do think Mad Dog might slow down at Nurburgring GP so we could all take a closer look?

Great shots Very Happy 

That's what Immortal is for Razz& thanks wheelwash dude Smile

thats just not fair dude i know im not in your league but come on XD, give me some praise for being just the most awesome guy who ever graced the planet Wink but in all fairness great shots the next round will be great and people will be in for a few treats come race day i promise you that Wink
I Ray P Dave I
I Ray P Dave I

TORA Race Number : 199
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2012-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next