TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TEC Results and Standings - Page 7 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TEC Results and Standings - Page 7 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TEC Results and Standings - Page 7 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TEC Results and Standings - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TEC Results and Standings - Page 7 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TEC Results and Standings - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TEC Results and Standings - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TEC Results and Standings - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TEC Results and Standings - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TEC Results and Standings

+36
DR PiiHB
Ax4x Chaddy
Diablo 29x
F4H Bullet
HCR Bellmond
F4H Lotterer
HCR ChicaiN
CRA eSEA One
SVR Yamagura
LSR SCHIWO
XPR Roadrunner
insanity nl
Ax4x Bandit
F4H Hakkinen
Hainesy
LMR Deftone MX
Standaman94
Racert46
ART Carrera
Oddball7000
Richy59
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
AAR ABEnstein
Ax4x Kane
theboomeranga
LastNewtStandin
Texaspotatolord
Ax4x Mikey J
HCR Motorhead
RumbleBee 392
SFM Benedict
F4H Carrera
Koenigsegg R
TLR Scrublord
Adder 020
CQR Rogue
40 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

TEC Results and Standings - Page 7 Empty Re: TEC Results and Standings

Post by Duke of Bruno Thu 23 Jan 2014 - 22:07

SelectiveRogue wrote:...
Can you all please check results (note GT and sign up names used from what your team leader posted)
XPR Mad Dog (Sebring) -> TG Haydo (Road AMerica, Sivlerstone, & Nurburgring) -> HCR Mad Dog
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR MountainMan Thu 23 Jan 2014 - 22:37

how come I don't have any points for the community race? I raced in the XPR Team Ultimat Vodka team and i believe we finished 3rd in GTE.
LMR MountainMan
LMR MountainMan

TORA Race Number : 22
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 7:59

Dosent the drivers champ work the same as the teams champ?? Eg if you have a tie on points it goes down to most wins in the season???
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 9:54

Well....that would be a very pleasant surprise if the drivers are only the raw points.
Of course i think it is the best decision, because it is an endurance championship. Thats why I found it so strange that you guys put up a dropped( team )  round in the middle ( after Le Mans) of a championship.

I am happy and I think Gaz will also!.

EDIT: didnt scroll to the right, I am just seeing 4 tied after drop round. But still no.1 , I am happy.

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Yamagura Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 10:06

Richy59 wrote:TEC Results and Standings - Page 7 8429758121_9a693b426c_c

The TEC returns in 2013 with an expanded season of what will now be five full length Endurance Races.

The TEC in 2012 was a huge surprise for us as we had never expected to create such a buzz and the amount of interest that we did by hosting such difficult full length races on Forza Motorsport 4. The series became one of our most hotly contest set of races, so much so that an intense competition formed around the TEC even although it was never officially a Championship. Well, for 2013 we will be introducing the Drivers Championship as an official Championship within TORA - but we will also be including the Teams Championship as well. Throughout the year - as it was our first attempt at such a long series - we made a few mistakes but we have listened and we will be looking to correct those mistakes throughout the year.

Details of the exact workings of the Championships will follow soon, but for now we can reveal the races and which classes will be used throughout the year.

TEC Results and Standings - Page 7 8437043385_a387a6a7ce_z

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring

The TEC returns for 2013 with the fourth annual running of the 12 Hours of Sebring. The race takes place over the weekend of the 9th and 10th of March. The Sebring race will feature the usual mix of Prototype and GTE classes of cars, however this year there will be no return of the LMPC class. LMP1 and GTE will be the two classes available, hopefully leading to more racing within each class and a better spread throughout the field. For details on which cars will be available and when sign ups open please check the Sebring Thread.

TEC Results and Standings - Page 7 8437043395_5821b645d4_z

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans

The second round of the TEC comes form the Circuit de la Sarthe as we compete in another gruelling 24 Hours of Le Mans over the 29th and 30th of June. Again, this race will feature the same two classes and the same cars as the Sebring event, and as we saw last year the level of competition for Le Mans was incredible and is certainly the spotlight of the TEC. More details for Le Mans will be released after Sebring is completed.

TEC Results and Standings - Page 7 8437043381_07f0b3b5bf_z

TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone

The 14th and 15th of September plays host to the TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone for the fourth and penultimate round of the TEC 2013. The race has been brought down from 24 Hours to 12 Hours foe Silverstone this year, mainly due to the nature of the track and the change of other race lengths. The Silverstone race will run with a completely different set of cars that ran at Sebring and Le Mans. We will see the return of the TORA GT class as being the top class, and the lower class will see the upcoming TORA Touring Car Championship cars being used - with some minor additions to bring more sportscars to the track. This mix of Race Cars and Production Cars created some intense racing last year and we hope to see it again, as it is more of a challenge to race on the same track as each other. Details will be announced after the third TEC round.

TEC Results and Standings - Page 7 8438127350_65cc5515ff_z

TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring

TEC 2013 comes to a close with the ultimate test as we compete in 24 Hours of the Nurburgring Nordschleife over the weekend of the 14th and 15th of December. We have upped the ante this year as we go for the full 24 Hours of the infamous 'Green Hell' due to popular demand. The cars will be identical to the previous Silverstone round of the TEC, reflecting the continuity that was seen earlier in the year at Sebring and Le Mans. Details will be announced after the Silverstone round of the TEC.

TEC Results and Standings - Page 7 8429758545_0c4a800390_z

TORA Community Endurance Race

As you may have noticed, I missed out the third TEC round of 2013 above and in the TEC forum section I have included the TORA Community Endurance Race. The third round of the TEC in 2013 features the Community Choice race over the chosen amount of time. More details will be announced about this soon, as we will be setting up a variety of options for you guys to chose from and vote on, and these choices will make up the basis of the third round of the Championship. Don't worry, the format will still be the same and there will still be two classes to keep the Championship fair, but we wanted your opinion on what you think would make a great addition to the series.

I hope you guys will enjoy the TEC in 2013. It has turned out to be our favourite events to run and whilst they are indeed difficult to manage and run, they are also incredibly epic and a joy to watch. The TEC will be covered Live again this season on our Livestream channel, and we will be looking for volunteer to help us host the events, stream the events, commentate throughout stints where we in the UK can't continue and work towards helping us make the TEC one of the most anticipated Forza Motorsport Championships of 2013.

----

Please discuss the upcoming season here, and I will try to keep updated with questions. The car list for Sebring is finished and I hope to release these cars very soon - tomorrow hopefully - but we are having a few issues with the LMP1 car balance and hope to resolve this as soon as possible. Don't worry, we will be letting you guys see the cars and test them over the next few weeks before registration opens for the first round in a few weeks time. Regarding finishing the races, we are still to make a final decision on this so any opinions are welcome. Right now we are leaning towards having every car stop where they are on circuit at the end of the last stint just like we do for every other stint. We will then take the distances and then the cars will tour round to finish the lap for the TORA TV audiences.

Also, teams will again consist of up to four drivers. The Drivers Championship will work in the same way as last season with the new points system, however the Teams will be slightly different. I want your opinion on this, but just now the Teams Championship will work by scoring Teams who retain the exact same Team name throughout the year, but it is not necessarily class dependant. For example, if F4H Motorsport enters under that team name for every race then they will score team points like every other Championship. If they raced at Sebring and Le Mans as F4H Motorsport but changed to F4H Racing for Silverstone and Nurburgring then they would score different points for those rounds and they would not tally up onto their Sebring and Le Mans points. Drivers may change out as they please throughout the year, so a team is not 'locked-in' for an entire year, it will just be focused on Team Names.

Also, an idea I have is to restrict car choices. What I mean by that is Sebring and Le Mans will be using the exact same car list. If the Teams choose an Audi R18 for Sebring in LMP1 then they must use the same car in the same class for Le Mans. They will then have to switch cars for the third round, however for Silverstone and Nurburging the Team will choose a new car and class and they must use the same cars and stay in the same class for those two rounds. It's just an idea I have, but it may lead to some continuity throughout the year.

*1 Dropped round rule as standard for teams and drivers championships
Anyway, thoughts on the TEC 2013?

It's that last bit that gets me. Nothing else anywhere to contradict that so it feels as though this has been changed after the end of the season for whatever reason. No rules written anywhere in regards to the points for TEC other than this tiny bit. Clarification please!
SVR Yamagura
SVR Yamagura

TORA Race Number : 247
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2012-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 10:24

The dropped round rule was added after the shambles of the community race. We understood not many people would want to race it, and we were right.

As for the tied points - There were some people who were in the same team for all 5 races. Therefore they would always get the same points. That's why unfortunately a drivers championship doesn't work very well in a team-based series.

The four tied for first were split by their raw points. As such, Adder and GAZ share 1st, Mystic and Bellmond share 2nd, and Texas is 3rd.

Last edited by Standaman94 on Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 10:26; edited 1 time in total
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 10:25

Mad Dog will update today and alex found issue some 1 spelt your gt incorrect will update later
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Yamagura Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 10:33

If the drivers championship is being decided on raw points then a lot of people are out of position and the results table is still way wrong.

eg. texaspotatolord, XPR Soundwave, F4H Bullet to name a few would all be in different positions.

If it's based on dropped points and myself and Bellmond tie with Adder and Gazpot, then we should win from our victory at Silverstone.

It's a bit of an insult to be told you're the champion, allowed to do ROC, then asked to remove the ribbon while results are being checked, then see that it's been handed to someone else before the results have been "finalized"
SVR Yamagura
SVR Yamagura

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 11:19

Not quite sure how most of a table can be decided by one set of points and the top four by another set!! Surely its one way or the other!
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 11:28

No - drivers who have drawn in the dropped points (ie the top four) are organised by the total raw points as well as the dropped points.

The top four have the same about of dropped points - 731. So, we've organised these drawing drivers by the amount of raw points they have. You'll notice this is the same for all the drawn drivers throughout the table.

There is nothing unfair about it. It's interesting to note that the only ones complaining are the ones who would be 1st if we had used their system.
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 11:35

Steady on stan!!! We are arguing because we feel robbed!!! I dont have a system im lost as to what you mean by that! At the end of the day we are drawing on points the same as we are in the teams champ we are given one but not the other due to our silverstone win!! All seems a little strange thats all!! Of course we are going to complain!! What other positions are more important to argue for??? Poor comment
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 11:40

Well, fair enough. The points are at the discretion of Duncan at the moment so whether it was user error or on purpose I don't know. The results might change because of this.

However as it stands right now, 'thems the rules' and these results are official.
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Yamagura Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 11:43

Standaman94 wrote:No - drivers who have drawn in the dropped points (ie the top four) are organised by the total raw points as well as the dropped points.

The top four have the same about of dropped points - 731. So, we've organised these drawing drivers by the amount of raw points they have. You'll notice this is the same for all the drawn drivers throughout the table.

There is nothing unfair about it. It's interesting to note that the only ones complaining are the ones who would be 1st if we had used their system.

It's hardly surprising we'd complain when we feel we've been done over! And that's based on your change at the last minute system.

Why do we get to keep the teams ribbons then? Surely we lose those as well do we? Same points system, apparently...

You're scoring based on one system, then in the event of a tie, reverting back to another system. That's what I feel is unfair. If it was clear from the beginning the raw points would decide it then that's fair enough and congratulations are in order for Adder and Gazpot.

The drop round scoring was clearly posted by Richy (quoted in a previous post ^^). The tie should mean that best result decides it not a revert back to an old system nearly 6 weeks after the championship has ended!
SVR Yamagura
SVR Yamagura

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 12:14

as per my post results are not final, I am waiting for community check results for gt changes as I dont know who changed gt.

no points have changed between teams and drivers as I said I want ct to check results 400 drivers with no automated scoring system is nightmare

issue if I am honest is the CT points race none of the results were saved correctly so having to correct results a nightmare also wins should go above hence why not final, also 400 drivers took part in series of which tracking gt changes in the dark is a bit difficult.

CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 13:10

We're having to look over 200+ results for each race, with tons of numbers to record, add up, calculate and publish, for 4-5 races, it isn't an easy job I promise you.

The reason Duncan posted this yesterday is so the community know their OWN positions on it, we have to remember a thousand details, a single person only needs to know their own, that is why.

We want to get the results 100% correct before we announce the winners, however without attacking anyone, placing Victory/Podium ribbons on your profile even before the final order has been announced does jump the gun slightly.

Rather than fight the person who has to spend hours/days doing this task, please work with him guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Yamagura Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 13:18

LMR WARSPITE wrote:We're having to look over 200+ results for each race, with tons of numbers to record, add up, calculate and publish, for 4-5 races, it isn't an easy job I promise you.

The reason Duncan posted this yesterday is so the community know their OWN positions on it, we have to remember a thousand details, a single person only needs to know their own, that is why.

We want to get the results 100% correct before we announce the winners, however without attacking anyone, placing Victory/Podium ribbons on your profile even before the final order has been announced does jump the gun slightly.

Rather than fight the person who has to spend hours/days doing this task, please work with him guys.

We do appreciate the work that goes into this, but when you're told one thing and another things happens it's confusing and frustrating. I believe Stan is placing the ribbons in signatures, he's under the impression the results are final. I originally had placed the ribbon in my sig under the impression the driver's was won alongside the teams. I apologize for jumping the gun on this but nothing was said until earlier this week when Stan asked me to remove it until the results were finalized, which I did.

We are not trying to attack anyone, but Stan's response to our "appeal" was out of order when we feel we have the right to contest the decision.
SVR Yamagura
SVR Yamagura

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 13:23

I believe Stan added the ribbons to the profiles of those who had Won the individual races/rounds for TEC, the overall "Season" result I am sure he didn't add purely because the Season total hadn't yet been calculated, If I am wrong on that I apologise but pretty sure that's what happened.

As for points it may be you won, or may be you finished elsewhere, just make sure the results themselves are correct and we can finalise the order, that is the biggest issue right now, once we work together on that, we can get the Trophies handed out to ya. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR ChicaiN Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 13:28

I'm still missing my points for the last two races.

HCR ChicaiN

TORA Race Number : 359
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 14:44

Just give Adder, GAZ, Bellmond, and Mystic first. Probably the fairest way at this point.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR ChicaiN Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 15:04

XPR ChicaiN wrote:I'm still missing my points for the last two races.

I see what happened. I'm listed on there as BloodyCaiN and XPR ChicaiN. My points need to be combined.

HCR ChicaiN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 15:13

^ Yes that's something that Duncan needs to do to finish the results.

As far as the ribbons are concerned, I haven't manually added the individual races yet, that is something I will do this weekend in fact. I added the teams championship ribbons when the results were finalised.

When the drivers champ standings were done yesterday, I also added the ribbons because as far as the top three are concerned, the results are (or at least, were) final. Since it seems there are some who are unhappy with the results then fine, we'll wait a few more weeks while all 400 drivers are adjusted, and see what happens.
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 17:15

Suffice to say that if we do another TEC it won't have points for drivers and teams, it's caused far too many issues and upsets this year.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR ChicaiN Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 17:17

The system just needs to be ironed out. I'm assuming a lot of people compete for the hopes of getting to the top of the leaderboards. Getting rid of them doesn't seem like a good idea for interest.

HCR ChicaiN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 20:32

Richy59 wrote:Suffice to say that if we do another TEC it won't have points for drivers and teams, it's caused far too many issues and upsets this year.
If I remember correctly, there was never supposed to be a championship for this years TEC races. This thread was initially posted to satisfy peoples curiosity after the Community Event at Road America. But, somewhere along the way, people started to take this too seriously and this somehow became something "official".

The biggest problem in trying to differentiate between the CRA Team 2 and Yamagura Motorsports teams and their drivers is that they did not compete against each other in the same class for each TEC event. So, while Yamagura Motorsports did win their class at SIlverstone, CRA Team 2 performed better at Sebring and Le Mans when both teams were in the same class. CRA Team 2 also stayed in the top class for each event while Yamagura Motorsports dropped to the GT & TCC classes for 3 of the 5 events.

With both teams and their drivers tied for 1st in the championships, we are probably better off recognizing both teams with the 1st place they deserve.
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 20:40

TEC 2013 was going to be a year-long points series from the start. That's why we asked for teams to use the same name and cars from Seb/LM and Silv/Nurb.

And yes, you have a point about the teams and that's why a multiclass teams-based series just doesn't work this way.
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down