TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Round 9 Sebring 8pm 22 Feb - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Round 9 Sebring 8pm 22 Feb - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Round 9 Sebring 8pm 22 Feb - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Round 9 Sebring 8pm 22 Feb - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Round 9 Sebring 8pm 22 Feb - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Round 9 Sebring 8pm 22 Feb - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Round 9 Sebring 8pm 22 Feb - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Round 9 Sebring 8pm 22 Feb - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Round 9 Sebring 8pm 22 Feb - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Round 9 Sebring 8pm 22 Feb

+19
Pebb
JAMIE ANDERS0N
Matt
i redbeard
ONR Baby Jet 3
its troff
Aanenvaimennin
PLOW Kris
AZT Mad Monk
Crisis Nine
lfcnicklfc
Shantzez
ART Carrera
Ax4x Chaddy
ATR DAN
CQR The Butcher
Richy59
Captain Havoc67
culchi
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Round 9 Sebring 8pm 22 Feb - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 9 Sebring 8pm 22 Feb

Post by Matt Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 23:51

did wander but hey if u gotta go u gotta go... and unlike real endurance racing going in your seat is NOT an option!!!
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR The Butcher Mon 23 Feb 2009 - 8:55

DAN 2605 wrote:Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Could have taken advantage of the fact that not many people turned up! Taken off twice on lap one. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I have to say that lfcnicklfc's driving was awful on the first lap when he tried to pass me! Mad

To be honest Dan your a complete hypocrite. when i was coming past you on the back straight you were weaving ll over the place trying to block me even though i was blatently quicker. if someone drove like that for real you would be black flagged for dangerous drivng. i think you need to concentrate on your own driving manors before you criticise anyone else Evil or Very Mad
CQR The Butcher
CQR The Butcher

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by its troff Mon 23 Feb 2009 - 9:12

...getting to be a running theme.

Was a bit disappointed with the result yesterday but enjoyed the race despite the start. Went from third to last and I had barely even crossed the start line...I'm sure it was lag as I've got no clue what happened.
I was hoping we could've closed a bit on M+M in the team standings but think we may have to settle for fourth place.
its troff
its troff

Number of posts : 1042
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Mon 23 Feb 2009 - 9:24

lfcnicklfc wrote:i wish i didnt end up racing tonight if i knew it would have turned out like this and i'm sure you and a few other people have felt the same tonight so i'm sorry
Why what happened in lobby A?

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Mon 23 Feb 2009 - 10:30

AJtheButcher wrote:
DAN 2605 wrote:Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Could have taken advantage of the fact that not many people turned up! Taken off twice on lap one. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I have to say that lfcnicklfc's driving was awful on the first lap when he tried to pass me! Mad

To be honest Dan your a complete hypocrite. when i was coming past you on the back straight you were weaving ll over the place trying to block me even though i was blatently quicker. if someone drove like that for real you would be black flagged for dangerous drivng. i think you need to concentrate on your own driving manors before you criticise anyone else Evil or Very Mad

DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A HYPOCRITE! WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL ME OR ANYONE THAT?
BESIDES WHEN IT CAME TO THAT, I DIDN'T RAM YOU OFF THE ROAD OR ANYTHING! YOU MADE IT PASSED AT THE LAST CORNER SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MOANING ABOUT! I HOPE TO GOD THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ATTACK ME ALL THE TIME LIKE A CERTAIN SOMEONE DID IN THE PAST! Evil or Very Mad
JUST BACK OFF MATE! SOME PEOPLE HAVE SAID THAT YOU'RE A TOP BLOKE AND I WISH THAT I COULD BELIEVE THEM! BUT WHEN YOU POST THINGS LIKE THIS ABOUT ME, THEN I DON'T! Crying or Very sad
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by i redbeard Mon 23 Feb 2009 - 10:59

children... really?

we're all grown-ups here, is there any need for all the flaming and the 'I'M SUPER ANGRY AND YOU CAN'T HEAR ME SHOUT SO CAPS LOCK WILL HAVE TO DO" rants?

It may seem like i'm sticking my oar in (and I am), but I've just watched things like this descend into petulence before now - I'd hate to see that happen here.
i redbeard
i redbeard

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by its troff Mon 23 Feb 2009 - 11:00

Dan its not the first time I've heard similar said about you. And what gives you the right to rip into lfcnick if you can't take criticism yourself? I've said in the past that you like your little diva style rants and you've proved no different here.

PS I think your caps lock is stuck, can recomend a few places to get cheap keyboards if its any use?
its troff
its troff

Number of posts : 1042
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by culchi Mon 23 Feb 2009 - 11:04

of topic rubbish. Thread locked. Any problems with driving standards will b investigated by stewards inquiry when requested.

culchi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3