TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest

5 posters

Go down

TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest Empty TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest

Post by TweekPunx Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 12:39

Hey guys; it's been on my mind recently about what racing will be going on as a stop gap between the end of the current ISCC season and the switchover to FM5/XB1 and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a short-ish GT season to fill the gap. Now I don't have the time or the know how to run such a series (am still a bit of a TORA noob) but I reckon there'll still be plenty of people with a 360/FM4 that might want to do this. I've PM'ed a couple of TORA community members about this but haven't had any responses yet and I thought that this section of the forum would be as good as any to try and drum up a bit of support for this idea.

What I'm suggesting is TORA European GT series, ran over the five European tracks; Silverstone, Catalunya, Hockenheim, Nurburgring and Mugello. I'm assuming that the PI's will be more a less the same as they've been proven to work and I'm sure the other regs will be but I'm sure something will be figred out. I'm not sure exactly what sort of race format people would prefer but that's kind of the point of this thread. :)Am really interested to see if people would be up for this and if someone (or some people) would be kind enough to run it.

Would love to hear peoples thoughts on this and I hope other people will be up for this. Please discuss because seeing as I'm still relatively new to this, I'm not 100% sure what needs to be done in order to make this happen; but I feel this would be a perfect series to be the swansong for FM4 and the 360. Smile

Last edited by TweekPunx on Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 1:37; edited 1 time in total
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

TORA Race Number : 887
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest Empty Re: TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 14:00

I'M IN! Very Happy 

You can also come to me if you need help. Smile 

TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest J8Ljahl
TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest PEEdCpnTORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest ZzhlIqHTORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest UmQfodETORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest C0cSnDzTORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest 1vuHXh0TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest MAsvnrETORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest GrZPNKA

TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest Lmr_ba10

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest Empty Re: TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 14:49

Would be good for Friday Saturday series

TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 17:26

I'd love to do this! Saturday or Sunday night will be best for me. I think the best thing to do would be the sprint series. Would be awesome if it could be streamed live as well.

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2013-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 0:44

Sundays would work best for me, even if we have to alternate with other series. Really appreciate your help Bandit Very Happy I need someone with way more experience with TORA events to spread the word and get this off the ground and running smoothly. Smile If you wanna PM me so we can discuss this that'd be amazing.

I'm not sure when this series should start, but I think at the start of the new year would be best to allow people to sign up and build/test their respective cars. Smile
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 8:06

Sundays will need to be confirmed due to they are offical TORA race nights run by staff but we will see as the is for xbox 360 will clarify soon

TORA European GT Series (after the current ISCC season) gauging interest 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 10:55

Ok that's cool. We've got plenty of time before the ideal date that I'd like to see this series started by. I've been chatting a bit with Bandit about rules and regulations etc and soon I'll post here what the options are so everyone here can give their two cents Smile
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by Pidge107 Sat 2 Nov 2013 - 15:13

I'm in, surely Sundays would be best as thats the current ISCC night?
Pidge107
Pidge107

TORA Race Number : 701
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-09-02

http://www.BritishRoadRallying.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down