TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - General Discussion

+19
DC MONSTER158
paul299
Texaspotatolord
TG Wormburner
Ax4x Bandit
HCR Karma
BazookaZombie66
LMR Zakspeed
LMP Phantom
F4H Stingray
CQR Stevie
CQR Myles
Ax4x Mikey J
theboomeranga
S2M Ranger
Zeta0085
Turbo Power 77
Mavrick 0
Wooflers
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - General Discussion

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 5 Dec 2013 - 5:42

Gutted to miss this, but my new part time job is becoming more full time every week. It seems the guy who I was going to be assisting has decided to leave so I am taking on the job of two.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - General Discussion

Post by dave sp2 Thu 5 Dec 2013 - 6:17

had a great time chris, thanks
qualifying was poor, went 2.5 secs quicker in the race.
1, got took out in race one after getting upto 6th place half way round the first lap.
2, was intresting with the rolling start, just caught up on the back of the grid when the green green green was called, and I think I was 2nd by the first corner as I got away really well, but I subsequently missed my braking point and messed up lol, sorry guys. so I belive I was soley responsible for the need of a restart.
which was much more organised. and a good race.

thanks to the organisers and all involved.

i'll be back next week!!

dave
dave sp2
dave sp2

TORA Race Number : 492
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2013-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Thu 5 Dec 2013 - 19:31

dave-sp2 wrote:had a great time chris, thanks
qualifying was poor, went 2.5 secs quicker in the race.
1, got took out in race one after getting upto 6th place half way round the first lap.
2, was intresting with the rolling start, just caught up on the back of the grid when the green green green was called, and I think I was 2nd by the first corner as I got away really well, but I subsequently missed my braking point and messed up lol, sorry guys. so I belive I was soley responsible for the need of a restart.
which was much more organised. and a good race.

thanks to the organisers and all involved.

i'll be back next week!!

dave
Nice one Dave - next week will be more familiar with the qualifying & race format so you can go for it then... sounds eventful! I haven't seen any of Lobby B yet.
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Free Time38 Thu 5 Dec 2013 - 19:44

Had first race last night and enjoyed the racing. See Dave out brake himself at the start of race 2, so easily done :-). Got taken out in race 2 and lost two places and finished 11th. Looking forward to the next race.

Free Time38

TORA Race Number : 336
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by dave sp2 Thu 5 Dec 2013 - 22:39

Free Time38 wrote:Had first race last night and enjoyed the racing. See Dave out brake himself at the start of race 2, so easily done :-). Got taken out in race 2 and lost two places and finished 11th. Looking forward to the next race.

It was hard not to see me, some how I was infront of everyone and missed my marker in the madness

Thanks Chris. I'll get used to it. Really like the way it's run compared to other online things.
dave sp2
dave sp2

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Fri 6 Dec 2013 - 4:17

Anyone able to point me in the direction of getting the TORA Spec number blanks/plates? Thanks
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dave sp2 Fri 6 Dec 2013 - 6:23

Bli33ard is the person on xbox live u need to friend request
Then let him know on here that u want to join up

I just done all this for the first time this week as Wednesday was my first tora experience. So if u need any help findin them and getting them on ya car then you can message me.

Dave
dave sp2
dave sp2

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Fri 6 Dec 2013 - 12:05

Dave, have just messaged Bli33ard on XBL and sent friend request. Cheers matey.
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by dave sp2 Fri 6 Dec 2013 - 12:21

There a bit fiddly to get on the car in the right places so if your not to familiar with the painting and designing of graphics etc on forza then just say

dave sp2
dave sp2

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Fri 6 Dec 2013 - 13:42

Will do Dave. Thanks
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3