TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get)

+8
jonnyyoung2013
TLR Scrublord
Ax4x Mikey J
SFM Benedict
AdamWatson99
TheAngryPudding
theboomeranga
Wooflers
12 posters

Go down

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) Empty MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get)

Post by Wooflers Sun 10 Nov 2013 - 9:31

LIVERIES

Liveries must be deemed appropriate by the series host (Bli33ard) and/or TORA Staff in accordance with the TORA 2013 Sporting Regulations.

NUMBERBOARDS

If you would like to take part in this series you MUST have the following vinyls on your car, or you run the risk of being disqualified.

Community Team members have been sent these stickers - so please ask for a set from them by sending them a Friend Request on Xbox Live - please send us a message with it saying Spec Cup, so we know you're requesting for this series. Once we have sent you the stickers you will be removed from our list to make room for more giftage to other drivers Very HappyDo not request for stickers by posting in this thread.

For this series we would like the numberboards placed in these places:

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) NtY9N0J

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) RZkXf6V

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) UUV9FdA

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) 2zkyW6b

See you on the track!

Last edited by Bli33ard on Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 22:30; edited 5 times in total
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) Empty Re: MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get)

Post by theboomeranga Sun 10 Nov 2013 - 9:37

yes please,
anyone who may have them and has me on their FL could you please send me a set?
gracias
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) Empty Re: MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get)

Post by Wooflers Sun 10 Nov 2013 - 9:42

Bli33ard wrote:
Community Team members have been sent these stickers - so please ask for a set from them by sending them a Friend Request on Xbox Live - please send us a message with it saying Spec Cup, so we know you're requesting for this series. Once we have sent you the stickers you will be removed from our list to make room for more giftage to other drivers Very Happy
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Sun 10 Nov 2013 - 10:13

Hi mate could you send me a set please, you're already on my friends list :-)

TheAngryPudding

TORA Race Number : 989
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamWatson99 Sun 10 Nov 2013 - 18:10

Hi can I have a set please

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) TsO0dy4
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) 5abWQEUMSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) WDatqwmMSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) OzaFSINMSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) LvDGGYCMSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) JLyFQV9MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) 0iPa9cgMSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) P5zWWuhMSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) WEP5T0K

TORA A Lobby Wins 1st : 14
#99 Allied Forces Racing Driver : http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
TORA Winter British GT4 Drivers and Independent Champion 1st
TORA SUV Cup Drivers CHampionship 1st
MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) Ax4x10
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Sun 10 Nov 2013 - 19:12

Send us a FR and they're yours pal
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 17:46

Sets have been sent to those who have sent me a FR! Thanks guys the FR makes it a lot easier
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Benedict Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 0:07

can i have some please

MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) FhLgkmbMSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) 077IBN6MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) 0EbqKLfMSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) TIKvgu9MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) BsKaTuIMSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) 011yyQsMSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) QrHCpTqMSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) D5xW1wEMSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) UHEDOcSMSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) UHiTeKiMSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) G3gvaj1MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) Bursm510MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) M67UdD4MSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) H0YvYbTMSA TORA Spec Cup Season 4 - Liveries and Numberboards (Send XBL FR to get) JL5CO8c

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 4:26

I'll send them out to all tomorrow, in the evening on your side of the pond.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 17:05

Chris/Mikey can you send me the vinyl pack. Have both of you guys on my friends list Smile
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 17:08

I hope Bli33 can get them sent, as my chances of getting to the Xbox today got all shot down in flames.

I wish that if the kids stayed home from school, they would do so when I am at work.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnyyoung2013 Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 18:12

I have them given to me by Bli33 if you want them and its ok send me an FR

jonnyyoung2013

TORA Race Number : 550
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 19:00

By the way these vinyls are the same as Spec Cup Season 1,2 and 3 so if you have competed in previous series you will have these already!! (hint hint Haydo)
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 19:09

Hunty1981 wrote:can i have some please
Send us a FR and they're yours dude
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by pedroHUN Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 18:50

Hi can I have a set please
pedroHUN
pedroHUN

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2013-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 19:10

pedroHUN wrote:Hi can I have a set please
Hey Pedro can you send me a Friend Request on Xbox Live? I'll send you one over, thanks!
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaDruid Thu 21 Nov 2013 - 21:14

Requesting a set please, already sent you the friend request too.
PandaDruid
PandaDruid

TORA Race Number : 787
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Mon 2 Dec 2013 - 12:36

All of you who sent your friend requests thanks a lot - I'm going to send them all now
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Mon 9 Dec 2013 - 1:06

Hi folks, has anyone got the SPEC Cup numberboards they can send me via XBL? I have asked a few people but so far have had no luck obtaining them and I'd really like to finish off the car so there's no last minute dashes to get things ready. Thanks in advance to anyone that can kindly help with this.
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 9 Dec 2013 - 2:12

send me a friend request and i'll send them once i can get on XBL
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Mon 9 Dec 2013 - 17:33

Thanks ErebusV8 for replying and for sending me those numberboards, I had asked a good few people but no-one sent me them. Cheers matey once again. Wink
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr PsTR DyNamiK Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 19:21

ErebusV8 can you send me and ES xSTOWELLx25 we have asked Bli33ard but there is only 40 mins till race so we need the numberboards please
Mr PsTR DyNamiK
Mr PsTR DyNamiK

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 19:36

ive sent them now guys
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr PsTR DyNamiK Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 19:44

Thanks so much Bli33ard. ES xSTOWELLx25 also asys thanks Smile
Mr PsTR DyNamiK
Mr PsTR DyNamiK

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down