TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Welcome to Simtech Motorsport - An Introduction EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Welcome to Simtech Motorsport - An Introduction EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Welcome to Simtech Motorsport - An Introduction EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Welcome to Simtech Motorsport - An Introduction EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Welcome to Simtech Motorsport - An Introduction EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Welcome to Simtech Motorsport - An Introduction EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Welcome to Simtech Motorsport - An Introduction EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Welcome to Simtech Motorsport - An Introduction EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Welcome to Simtech Motorsport - An Introduction EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Welcome to Simtech Motorsport - An Introduction

Go down

Welcome to Simtech Motorsport - An Introduction Empty Welcome to Simtech Motorsport - An Introduction

Simtech Motorsport is an Irish owned team which was formed at the end of 2011 as a pc sim racing team . Currently with many active members in the pc side of things . Following on from there many successful seasons in pc sim racing I approached them with a view of forming a team in the xbox 360 platform mainly racing on forza motorsport 4 in TORA .

Currently with myself and one other member flying the flag for the team we are trying to do whatever races we can when time allows with jobs etc . With this being my 3rd year as part of TORA (I used to be called gunnerman1100) and it being our other team member (creepzer) first year in TORA but not to virtual racing we feel we have enough experience to form a good solid team

Currently we have a team entry in for the TORA European GT series but looks unlikely we will be making a serious competitive effort in the series due to other commitments . With that being said we are currently in testing for the first TORA Spec series of 2014 and have entries put in for that . We are hoping to have a full car launch by the end of this week .

Apart from that they are our plans for the first 3/4 months of 2014 . We are always on the lookout for new members to help build the team up . All efforts will be made to help with paints and tunes etc .

Thanks for reading and be sure to check back at the end of the week to see our car launch and thanks to Simtech Motorsport for the chance to build there team on forza and TORA .

Last edited by MrMarko1100 on Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 21:14; edited 2 times in total
SECR Marko1100
SECR Marko1100

TORA Race Number : 245
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2012-07-07

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Welcome to Simtech Motorsport - An Introduction :: Comments

ShrinkingSteven

Post Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 9:30 by ShrinkingSteven