TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Team HARD. Online Racing Team announcement! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Team HARD. Online Racing Team announcement! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Team HARD. Online Racing Team announcement! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Team HARD. Online Racing Team announcement! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Team HARD. Online Racing Team announcement! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Team HARD. Online Racing Team announcement! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Team HARD. Online Racing Team announcement! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Team HARD. Online Racing Team announcement! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Team HARD. Online Racing Team announcement! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Team HARD. Online Racing Team announcement!

Go down

Team HARD. Online Racing Team announcement! Empty Team HARD. Online Racing Team announcement!

Team HARD. Online Racing Team announcement! Vauxha10
Team HARD. Online Racing Team announcement! Merc10

"MDJ Racing would like to announce that we have confirmed a deal with Team HARD. Racing Limited and will now become their official Online Racing team for the foreseeable future.

The Team HARD. Racing team have picked up multiple podiums in their previous two years of British Touring Car racing. Their cars now owned by Warren Scott and run under Team BMR for this season of competition with Jack Goff, Aron Smith, Warren Scott and ex-champion Alain Menu behind the wheel. Tony will continue to co-ordinate the BTCC operation whilst Team HARD Racing Limited will compete in various other racing series such as the VW Cup and now, TASCAR, TCC and many other TORA championships! That’s right, Team HARD. Racing are now entering the world of Online Racing with TORA.

“We are always keen to get involved with many levels of Racing and appreciate the HARD. work that goes in to any formula. That includes the ever growing world of online racing. It is clear to see that the enthusiasm and will to compete is still there and this is what makes Motorsport so special.” Said Team Principal Garry Allen,

TASCAR rookie of the year and TCR DTM champion Jordan Groves (jgroves1996), along with TCR Fun Cup champion Michael Groves (MichaelJGroves) will form the initial driver line-up before the search for more drivers goes ahead. The liveries of our racing cars will be revealed when Team HARD. announces it’s title sponsorship in the coming weeks.

As mentioned previously, Team HARD Online will be looking to enter multiple championships such as TASCAR, TCC, TCR DTM and many more! We’ll also be receiving tuning support from Alex Burman (PLOW tubbi) from Plowmod who will help us in our bid to get to the front of the pack. Applications will soon be sought after for Drivers to take part in the disciplines!

I'd personally like to thank Tony Gilham for negotiating this exciting deal with me and I look forward to racing under the Team HARD. banner!  We hope to do the team proud on its venture into the online racing world as we ‘GO HARD or GO HOME!’"

Make sure you keep up to date with us in the following social media outlets:
Twitter
Facebook

Jordan Groves – Team co-manager and First Driver.

Last edited by jgroves1996 on Wed 19 Feb 2014 - 10:14; edited 2 times in total
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Team HARD. Online Racing Team announcement! :: Comments

Matt

Post Wed 19 Feb 2014 - 10:03 by Matt