TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
team website back online, new members wanted for the team. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
team website back online, new members wanted for the team. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
team website back online, new members wanted for the team. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
team website back online, new members wanted for the team. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
team website back online, new members wanted for the team. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
team website back online, new members wanted for the team. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
team website back online, new members wanted for the team. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
team website back online, new members wanted for the team. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
team website back online, new members wanted for the team. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

team website back online, new members wanted for the team.

Go down

team website back online, new members wanted for the team. Empty team website back online, new members wanted for the team.

You can reach the site at yamagura.boards.net All info for our 2014 plans will be posted as and when.

If anyone would like to join us for some racing in 2014 then please express interest here or sign up to the site. We're looking to build ourselves up into one of the top teams on TORA and carry on from our 2013 success.

Current we have 2 full time members and another looking to make a possible return in the coming weeks. Myself and YMGR Bellmond are signed up for the Spec Cup in the Pug 207 with a space remaining for anyone wanting to have a blast with us.

On top of that, Sebring 12hr has been announced and we will be running in this too. We're currently in talks with another driver in regards to our plans for teams, but we'll look into all possibilities before committing to anything.

Thanks

Dan / MysticViibrosis

Very Happy 
SVR Yamagura
SVR Yamagura

TORA Race Number : 247
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2012-11-19

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit