TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted.

+10
Biggsy tv
ckBrenneke
CQR Rogue
Richy59
ATR DAN
nickyf1
Captain Handbag
LMR DarthMario
Ax4x Chaddy
AMR of the Apex
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. Empty FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted.

Post by AMR of the Apex Sat 16 Jul 2011 - 21:48

I'm currently downloading the clips from various replay's i've been able to scrape from the storefront, however I'm in need of a bit more variety...

If you've been a champion in a TORA series, please, I would like your input on this. Possibly if you still have clips of your championship winning cars and dont have the old replays if you could dust them off and go for a quick lap and save the replay.

Also any of you with TORA based Rally, Drifting, even if you have replays from when TORA first used Forza 3 for races, could you please send them to me, I've been "approved" to create a montage.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. Empty Re: FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted.

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sat 16 Jul 2011 - 21:50

Been around a while.. ill have a good look for you
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. Empty Re: FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted.

Post by LMR DarthMario Sat 16 Jul 2011 - 21:56

i have a few replays from the GT4 series last year. have to find them and gift them to you Adrian.

FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. 4CehZCuFAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. 1Im0ehJFAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. AZBlrjnFAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. SSaUnAU
FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. KlHMZuJFAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. 1vuHXh0FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. FoUH4rWFAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Handbag Sat 16 Jul 2011 - 22:13

ill filter through my stuff but I dont think I have anything. Think the races that we were in before were on Forza 2 so not sure. . . . .
Captain Handbag
Captain Handbag

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sat 16 Jul 2011 - 22:15

found and sent the replays from the GT4 that i had. Smile you'll notice the Nurburg GP-short replays, i had a slightly altered livery, as the race was ran on halloween. Razz

I also found last year's LMS' PetitLeMans, the 1st 2,4, the Suzuka 'CER'. i'll send that as well

FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. 4CehZCuFAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. 1Im0ehJFAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. AZBlrjnFAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. SSaUnAU
FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. KlHMZuJFAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. 1vuHXh0FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. FoUH4rWFAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 16:17

Ok, footage taken from the following events that TORA has hosted:

2011 TORA GTs
2011 ISCC
2010 V8 Supercars
2011 MSA Ferrari 458 Race
2010 TCCs
2010 Abarth Racing
2010 Super GT
2010 Minis
2010 GTs
2010 LMS
2010 2.4
2010 GT4s
2010 CET

I Still think theres more to be included though.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 16:32

I have a V8 Supercar race and a TCC Race from last year I could send.
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 16:44

i have the V8 Supercar 'Bathurst'-style race ran at Camino Extreme Reverse

LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 16:52

Please Do Very Happy
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sun 24 Jul 2011 - 18:59

Thanks to Dan, Mark (Rollin) and Matt (Magictap) for sending their replays so far, plenty to work from, but still missing a couple of rally and drifting replays (Just found your drifting replay Magic, dont worry Smile ).

To the rest of TORA, please send all that you can, will need a big pool to create this vid.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 24 Jul 2011 - 19:31

how big of a pool? 10 foot by 30 foot with a max depth of 15 feet?

LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sun 24 Jul 2011 - 19:37

FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. News-graphics-2008-_439723a
This one Razz
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 24 Jul 2011 - 19:54

:drools: (how come we dont have an emoticon for this)

thats.
one.
fine.
pool.

LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 22:50

Slight Concern bump

Forza Motorsport 3 site, in particular the "My Forza" pages, there is nothing but "error" trying to get to anything i need to download.

Is this the same for everyone else?

And if that means they wont be rectifying this , that means there will be no montage, im not even halfway through completion and my efforts would be for nowt.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 22:54

Its exactly the same for me as well. As I should imagine it will be for everyone else. Don't you just love Turn 10? Evil or Very Mad
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sat 13 Aug 2011 - 23:35

Looks like my montage attempt was a waste of time then. stupid turn 10.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sun 14 Aug 2011 - 0:53

...This is what you could have won...

AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sun 14 Aug 2011 - 1:16

That was looking pretty slick as well. So have T10 stopped supporting FM3's online options?

FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sun 14 Aug 2011 - 1:17

The Error window everywhere you go.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 14 Aug 2011 - 1:23

blasted T10.

LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 14 Aug 2011 - 10:16

suuuuuhsssssssssssssssssssssssssss i didnt tell you how to this

FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 14 Aug 2011 - 10:19

Adrian thats looks great follow my video link and all replay should be accessable

FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 19:35

Gonna be finishing this Adrian now that FM.net is back up?

FAO Long-term TORA members - Your Replays Wanted. C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 19:36

Tried logging into there earlier, still getting ERROR.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 19:59

Just watched your clip, very very good, please finish it when you can! Smile
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next