TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Calling All TORA GT Runners: Your Replays* and Comments Wanted EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Calling All TORA GT Runners: Your Replays* and Comments Wanted EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Calling All TORA GT Runners: Your Replays* and Comments Wanted EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Calling All TORA GT Runners: Your Replays* and Comments Wanted EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Calling All TORA GT Runners: Your Replays* and Comments Wanted EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Calling All TORA GT Runners: Your Replays* and Comments Wanted EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Calling All TORA GT Runners: Your Replays* and Comments Wanted EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Calling All TORA GT Runners: Your Replays* and Comments Wanted EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Calling All TORA GT Runners: Your Replays* and Comments Wanted EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Calling All TORA GT Runners: Your Replays* and Comments Wanted

3 posters

Go down

Calling All TORA GT Runners: Your Replays* and Comments Wanted Empty Calling All TORA GT Runners: Your Replays* and Comments Wanted

Post by AMR of the Apex Thu 15 Mar 2012 - 14:08

As part of a mid-season write up, I would like as much of your race footage and opinions on how your season has gone thus far. This also includes your views of the mid season performance balancing, those who are going to gain the most from it, and who you think are going to be holding the trophy aloft at the end of the season.

Lobby A runners are required for the majority of the replay footage, Only seen less than half of your races online. Anyone new to the series are welcome to chip in with an opinion or two too.

*Thanks to CQR Magictap for sending the bulk of the Lobby A coverage, however I am still missing Lobby A from Indianapolis (Both Races)

The race replays can be sent via gifting on forza (AMR Garage) opinions via pm on here , or if need be, via a Skype convo.

Last edited by ADx Garage on Thu 15 Mar 2012 - 18:02; edited 4 times in total
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Calling All TORA GT Runners: Your Replays* and Comments Wanted Empty Re: Calling All TORA GT Runners: Your Replays* and Comments Wanted

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Thu 15 Mar 2012 - 14:30

Does that mean you dont want write ups from the midfielders?
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Calling All TORA GT Runners: Your Replays* and Comments Wanted Empty Re: Calling All TORA GT Runners: Your Replays* and Comments Wanted

Post by AMR of the Apex Thu 15 Mar 2012 - 14:36

That does not mean I won't write about midfieldrs in this, I do apologise for leaving you out of the opening post...
Nowhere near a laptop to redo this...
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012 - 14:40

Indianapolis quali race 1 race 2 replays gifted

Road Atlanta 1 replay sent - don't which one it is!

Catalunya 2 replays sent, don't know what they are

Nurburgring 2 replays sent ditto

Sliverstone 2 replays sent ditto

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Thu 15 Mar 2012 - 14:49

Well the title saying "FAO Front runners" Ok I can give you some write up
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Thu 15 Mar 2012 - 14:53

Do know how to make an utter tit of myself in the forums or do I know how to make an utter tit of myself in the forums.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV GunDaM Thu 15 Mar 2012 - 15:47

lol!
VVV GunDaM
VVV GunDaM

Playstation 4 PC

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down